剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
好吧
All right, yeah.
好玩 真是太好玩了
Interesting. Interesting.
你是在拿车篷来遮阳吗?
Are you just using the hood for shade?
好吧 我可是今晚有约会的人
Well, I do have a date tonight.
- 好吧 看到那个银色的螺丝帽了吗? - 嗯
- Okay, see that silver cap? - Yeah.
那好 旋开它看看那里是不是空了
All right, unscrew that and tell me if it's empty in there.
- 把你的衬衫给我 - 什么?!
- Give me your shirt. - What?!
- 我需要一块破布 - 我的衣服又不是破布
- I need a rag. - This is not a rag.
但也不是个衬衫啊
It's not a shirt.
好吧 现在我要做大力士了
All right, I'll be the bigger man here.
啊哈!
Aha!
空的
Empty.
谢了
Thank you.
- 跟我来 - 去哪儿?
- Come on. - Where we going?
制冷剂没了 两英里外有个加油站
We need coolant, and there's a gas station two miles up.
你是让我给你遮阳吗?
Are you using me for shade?
好吧 你有这么个大脑袋 让我也沾沾光嘛
Well, you were blessed with a big head. Share your gift.
来 快点儿 比比谁先到 来嘛!
Come on. Come on, race you there. Come on!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你确定你还想再试一次吗?
Hey, are you sure you want to try this again?
啊!
Oh, oh!
我感觉你身上的每个毛孔都散发着酒香
I think I can smell wine coming out of your pores.
你昨晚上喝了多少?
How many glasses did you have last night?
两瓶是多少?
How many are in two bottles?
看啥? 奶奶辈的人都喜欢喝夏敦埃酒
What? Grandmas like their Chardonnay.
赶紧的 走这边
Come on, pick up the pace.
我的腿都抽筋了 我快饿傻了 你有吃的吗?
My legs are cramping. I'm hungry. Do you have food?
我有个格兰诺拉燕麦卷
I have a granola bar.
这里面含多少糖分?
How much sugar does it have in it?
干嘛?
What?
你笑啥?
What are you laughing at?
看看你的样子!
Look at you!
- 你还记得《第一滴血3》吗? - 当然了
- You remember Rambo III? - Of course.
那好 那你还记得
Okay, remember how you thought
- 你当时觉得它会是部流芳百世的电影吗? - 记得
- that was gonna be the movie of the century? - Was.
你让我们大家在电影院外面睡
You made us camp outside the theater
在那个又闷又窄的帐篷里挤了18个小时
for, like, 18 hours in that hot little tent.
啊哈 我记得
Uh-huh, I remember.
你当时一身臭汗 狼狈得很
You got so gross and sweaty.
- 很值啊 - 不 一点儿都不值
- Worth it. - No, it was not worth it.
都没有别人在外面扎营 电影院里也空空如也
No one else camped out, and that theater was empty.
我的意思是 你现在有点让我想起
My point is, you're kind of reminding me
当时那个满身臭汗挤在帐篷里的男孩儿
of that sweaty tent guy.
是好的回忆哈
In a good way.
你知道吗 我很高兴能看到你不是那么完美无缺的样子
You know, it's nice to see you a little rough around the edges.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道嘛 对我来说其实挺难的
You know, it's difficult for me because
因为我约会的那个女人希望看到的是我精心雕琢过的样子
the women I date expect a certain level of polish.
哦 别啰嗦了! 到加油站了!
Oh, shut up! Gas station!
怎么了 要我背你吗?
What, do I have to carry you?
你听上去可没什么诚意
That is not a sincere offer.
如何 所以 额 你想啥时候再做?
All right, so, uh, when do you want to meet up again?
等等 你什么这方面这么在行了?
Hold on. When did you get so good at this?
好吧 在你过来之前 我找到了方法
Well, I found a way to get my emotions
发泄了一下我的情绪
out of my system before you came over.
是的 首先 我看了一些
Yeah, first, I watched some videos
士兵和狗狗团聚的视频
of soldiers reuniting with their dogs.
先把泪哭干
Cried my eyes out.
接着 我又看了一些
Then, I busted out some videos of deaf people
聋哑人第一次听见声音的视频? 哭得更惨了
hearing for the first time? Cried even more.
- 我的心早死了 - 厉害 我都只看色情片的
- I'm dead inside. - Cool. I just watch porn.
你觉得在伊蒂起来之前咱们还能再来一发吗?
Think you got another round in you before Edie's up?
嗯 当然了
Yeah, you bet.
我得先去看下苏珊大妈的首秀
Just gonna watch Susan Boyle's first audition,
看完立马回来
and I'll be right back.
好的
Yeah.
我觉得吧 我... 我在这等你就好
You know what? I'm gonna... I'm gonna stay here.
你去店里买♥♥制冷剂吧
You go inside and get the coolant.
哈? 为啥?
What? Why?
不是吧 就因为门口那条狗? 你认真的?
Well, because of the dog? Seriously?
嗯 是的...
Yes. Well...
- 我去 快跑! - 真的吗?
- Oh, my God, run! - Really?
当然不是! 那是只矮脚猎犬 还拴着条粉色狗链
No! It's a basset hound, and it's on a pink leash.
我很怕狗 好吗?
I'm afraid of dogs, okay?
所以看到它们我就躲得远远的
That's why I don't want to be around 'em.
那可不是什么小黑狗 是一只大狼狗 把我给咬了
There was no Blackie. There was a Pumpkin, and he bit me.
我当时在比赛现场
I was at a Little League game,
在看台后面尿尿
taking a leak behind the bleachers.
突然 这狗不知道从哪儿跑出来
And all of a sudden, out of nowhere, this dog comes up
对着我的屁♥股♥就是一口
and bites me right in the ass.
- 哎哟 - 我跑的时候...
- Yikes. - I ran off with a...
裤子都没提上 哇哇大哭
with my pants around my ankles, crying like a baby.
全队的人都笑尿了 那感觉太糟糕了
The whole team laughed at me. It was awful.
看吧 我就知道我不该和你说这事
See, I knew I shouldn't have told you that story.
来 我们一起进去
Come on. We'll go in together.
- 不要 - 加油 没事的
- Uh-uh. - Come on.
该死
Oh, hell.
你看 没事
Yeah.
乖狗狗 很好
Okay. Okay.
门锁上了! 锁! 上! 了!
It's locked! It's locked!
- 这门是推的 - 好的
- It's a push. - Okay.
说起吹牛逼
Okay, speaking of bull crap stories,
我才不信你和我约会前跟麦当娜睡过
you did not sleep with Madonna right before we started dating.
我和泰勒·戴恩睡过 差不多的事儿
I slept with Taylor Dayne. Same thing.
看看咱俩 哈?
Hey, look at us, huh?
- 我们把车修好了 - 嗯
- We, uh, repaired a car. - Mm-hmm.
徒步穿越了沙漠
We walked through the desert.
- 还拿到了外婆奇怪的缝纫机零件 - 耶!
- Got your weird Grandma sewing thing. - Yay!
- 正好还来得及去赴约 - 对啊 你还有约会
- All in time for me to make my date. - Right. Your date.
你之前问我约会要注意哪些
Okay, you asked for bullet points.
现在告诉你
Here they are.
- 太好了 - 做你自己
- Okay, good. - Be a real person.
- 明白 做自己 - 好好问些靠谱的问题
- Got it. Be a real person. - Ask questions.
仔细聆听她的回答
Listen to her answers.
- 没问题 - 如果你想
- Right. - And if you want
要给她留下好印象 约会结束后给她打个电♥话♥
extra credit, give her a call after the date
告诉她你和他在一起很开心
and tell her you had a nice time.
我陪你穿越沙漠就为了这点儿提示?
I went all the way to the desert for that?
赶紧走吧
Get out.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
- 哦 握拳啊 - 好奇葩
- Oh. Fist grab. - Weird.
感觉还不错呢
That feels right.
晚安
Have a good night.
好的 晚安
Yup. You, too.
哥们 我们这炮♥友♥当得太酷炫了
Uh, dude, we are crushing this sex pals thing.
特别感谢你 苏珊大妈
Thank you, Susan Boyle.
还没软呢 再来一炮?
Yeah, it's not over yet. You ready to go again?
什么声音?!
What the hell was that?!
等等 你手里是啥? 棒球棍吗?!
Wait. What is that? Is that a bat?!
我从不打棒球
I definitely don't play baseball.
你是从家里带了个棒球棍过来吗?
Did you bring that from home?
- 他们在干嘛? - 哦 那是乔丹和他女朋友
- What are they doing? - Oh, that's just Jordan and his girlfriend.
她都大三了 所以... 乔丹真是屌♥
She's a junior, so... go Jordan.
真是没见过比这更蠢的事了
That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
他们做什么事都黏在一起
They do everything together.
确定?
You sure?
噢!
Oh!
可恶
Ugh. Damn it.
怎么了?
What?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表