剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
Puff it out, and smile.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
你在镜头里面了
You're in the shot.
不好意思 伊森
I'm sorry, Ethan.
我们应该用那个"轻松扭扭尿布"宝宝的
We should've just gone with the Scoochers Baby.
虽然她有点...
Even though she's a little bit...
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
我在厨房♥台子上
I found this printout
找到这张行程表
with all the info on my kitchen counter.
- 不错哦 - 我宁愿你俩
- Oh, you're good. - Now I wish you were just
上过床了 宝贝
sleeping together. Honey.
对不起 小宝贝 他俩实在是太坏了
I'm so sorry, sweetie, about these two.
这下好像行得通了
I guess I can make that work.
你好 你愿意
I'm sorry, would you ever consider
作为妈妈的角色来拍一组照片吗?
being the mom in this photo shoot?
- 真的吗? - 当然 你简直完美
- Really? - Yes, you're perfect.
- 你有当过模特吗? - 我年轻时
- Have you ever modeled before? - Oh, I was
可以说是选美小天后
a bit of a pageant queen.
第六名 蓝莓公主...
Sixth place, Princess Blueberry...
很好 跟我来
Yeah, that's good. Let's go.
瓦娜萨? 伊蒂?
Vanessa? Edie?
太棒了 有感觉 看这里
Love that. Feel it. Look here.
看着这个小兔子 一起看
Look at the bunny rabbit, both of you.
你俩一起 笑一个
Both of you. Teeth.
来扭捏 害羞一点的
Give me coy. Give me coy.
太棒了
Mm-hmm. Oh, perfect.
笑容更加灿烂一点
Glow. I need you to glow for me.
你简直手到擒来
You're making this look easy.
完了 杰拉德要和我视频 我该怎么办?
Oh, no, Gerald's trying to video chat me. What do I do?
告诉他你在公园
Tell him you're in the park.
但我不在啊
But I'm not at the park.
我怎么...
What am I...
我就当它是实景 好的 好的
I'll just pretend that's real. Okay, okay.
小杰
Hey, G.
你们人都去哪了?
Hey, where are you guys?
我们在公园呢
We're at the park, man.
你看不到吗
Open your eyes.
那是闪电吗?
Uh... Is that lightning?
好像要有暴雨了 我先撤了 拜
Looks like there's a storm. Got to go, bye.
但...
But, uh...
希望我没有太浮夸
Oh, I hope didn't improvise too much.
你总能引我入戏 哦不
You can always reel me in, but, no,
我自己就会入戏
I will go there.
好了 放轻松 伊玛尼 (伊♥斯♥兰♥信徒)
All right, take it easy, Iman.
那伊蒂什么时候会上杂♥志♥?
So when will Edie's ad be in the magazine?
下个月
Next month.
不过明天就登广♥告♥牌了
But the billboard goes up tomorrow.
广♥告♥牌? 什么广♥告♥牌?
Billboard? What billboard?
日落大道上的广♥告♥牌啊
The one on Sunset.
我打赌你♥爸♥爸肯定会非常骄傲的
I bet your daddy is gonna be so proud.
我的天 你♥爸♥爸不会去世了吧?
Oh, God, is her daddy dead?
我总是戳别人痛处
I keep doing that.
太操蛋了 杰拉德明天就会看到广♥告♥牌了
This sucks. Gerald's gonna see the billboard.
他每天去小区公园都会经过日落大道
He takes Sunset on his way to the community garden.
你们两个白♥痴♥为什么要把我卷进来
I can't believe you two idiots roped me into this.
拜托 你明明是自己心甘情愿
Please. You were practically unbuttoning your shirt
拍的广♥告♥
for that photographer.
摄影棚的那种气氛
Well, the vibe he created on set
- 会让你不由自主地入戏 你能懂吗? - 入什么戏?
- makes you really willing to go there, you know? - Go where?
我们这么着吧
Okay, This is what we're gonna do.
我们去说服杰拉德
We are going to convince Gerald
拍广♥告♥对伊蒂是有好处的
that modeling is good for Edie.
肯定会有什么研究表明
There must be a study somewhere
拍广♥告♥会提升仪态之类的
that it helps with posture or some crap.
但我们已经拍了啊
But we already did the photo shoot.
明天就会登广♥告♥牌了
And the billboard's up tomorrow.
我们就说是说服他后
We can just say that Edie got the gig
伊蒂才参加拍摄的
after he gave us his blessing.
那是我听过最蠢的办法了
That's the dopiest idea I've ever heard.
试试吧
Let's try it.
记得见杰拉德前把妆都卸了
And wash off all that makeup before you see Gerald.
那我就想不起来他们怎么化的了
Oh, but I won't remember how they did it.
我帮你
I got you.
"宝宝做模特的好处"
"Good things about being a baby model."
一个都没有? 可能我输入方式不对
Nothing? Maybe I didn't ask it right.
今晚客满哦 大家
Full house tonight, everyone.
- 动作都麻利点 - 等等
- Get off your butts. - Wait, wait, wait.
你昨晚不是和婕丝约会了吗? 怎么样?
Didn't you go out with Jess last night? How was it?
挺好的
It was good.
说详细点嘛
Tell us more.
一切进展顺利
It was good.
哦 太棒了!
Ooh, yeah!
噢 我都不知道我♥干♥嘛那么开心
Oh. I don't know why I got that happy.
所以你觉得她对我一点意思都没?
So you think she's definitely not into me?
- 没有 - 真是奇了怪了
- Nope. - That's weird.
给我们透露点别的呗?
So what else can you tell us?
没了 这又不是你的专属肥皂剧
Nothing. This isn't your personal soap opera.
我说的已经够多了 婕丝马上就要来了
I already said too much, and Jess is gonna be here soon.
她不来 她打电♥话♥来说她病了
No, she actually called in sick.
真的吗?
Really?
好吧
Hmm.
好啦 大家都干自己的活去
All right, everyone, back to work.
她打电♥话♥来说自己病了?
She called in sick?
真的? 我看到她的时候她可不像是生病的样子
Really? She didn't seem sick when I saw her.
我不知道啊 她就说她病了
I don't know, she just said she was sick.
嗯 嗯
Hmm. Hmm.
谁跟她通过话 她听上去像是生病了吗
Who talked to her? Did she sound sick?
你们觉得她是在躲我吗?
Do you think she's avoiding me?
安丽诗 你没事吧?
Annelise, are you okay?
那晚最后 我就有一点点
At the end of the night, I teased her a little
取笑了她的胶带钱包
about her duct tape wallet.
你们觉得我是不是冒犯到她了? 我脑抽啊 干嘛那么说?
Do you think I offended her? Why did I say that?
我是不是应该发短♥信♥给她说我喜欢她的钱包?
I should text her that I like her wallet, right?
- 呃 不 - 谁会因为一次超棒的约会中
- Mm-mm. No. - Who pretends to be sick
有一点点嘲笑就装病啊?
because of some light teasing on an otherwise amazing date?
真是过度敏感的小婊砸!
What an oversensitive bitch!
我讨厌烂俗言情!
Ugh! I hate drama!
剧情发展方向真是完全没想到啊
Sexy has gone in a new direction.
我喜欢
And I am loving it.
萨拉? 萨拉
Sara? Sara.
呃 哇
Uh, wow,
有人注意到坐吧台边上那个美女吗?
has anyone noticed that pretty girl in the bar?
她看上去乐不可支
She seems very happy.
- 她可能是个模特 - 嗯 对 有可能
- Maybe she's a model. - Mm. Yeah, maybe.
一说到模特
You know, speaking of models,
记得我们讨论过让伊蒂去当个小模特吗?
remember when we were talking about Edie modeling?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
可能是个好主意呢
It could be a good idea.
你提到这个真是有趣 瓦娜萨
Funny you should say that, Vanessa.
今天我在听NPR广播的时候
I was listening to NPR today,
听到一项新的研究发现
and apparently there's a new study out that proves
夸奖一个女孩的外貌有助于
praising a girl's physical appearance actually
增强她的自尊感
improves her self-esteem
从而增加她的潜在成人收入
and therefore adult earning potential.
对 我听过那个节目 三点的 是吧?
Yeah, I heard that-that same show. It was a 3:00 show, right?
- 没错 就是那个节目 - 没错 而且 萨拉
- Yes, that's the very show. - Yeah. And, you know, Sara,
我说了好几百遍:
if I've said it once, I've said it a million times:
任何新的经历对孩子都是好的
any new experience is a good experience for a child.
对
Yup.
这是咋了?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表