剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
没错 我们要好好玩
That's right. We're having fun.
可也不能太嗨了 会很奇怪
But not too much fun that it's suspicious,
好像我们在安乐死我的猫方奇
like when we fed my cat Fonzie
之前给他吃了一整片鲑鱼
an entire salmon filet right before putting him down
因为他得了艾滋病
'cause he had feline AIDS.
我们超开心
We're having fun.
我把这个拿走哦
I'll just take this out of your way.
你疯了吗?! 你要干嘛?!
Are you crazy?! What are you doing, you slut?!
你是什么妖魔鬼怪?她明天要上手术台!
What kind of monster are you? She's having surgery tomorrow!
她没拿勺子 我想可能...
She wasn't holding the spoon. I just thought that maybe...
你有没有脑子 辛迪 有没有!
You didn't think, Cindy. You didn't think!
你没放下过勺子?
You never put a spoon down?
你吃饭的时候一直拿着勺子?
You hold your spoon the entire time you're eating?
噢 棒呆了
Oh, bravo.
有时我会放下勺子
Sometimes I put down my spoon.
嗨
Hi.
也许我们不该这么说她
Maybe she didn't deserve that.
一直假装没事真是够了
So much for pretending like nothing's happening.
如果你们现在让我把你们赶出去
If you let me kick you guys out right now,
将会大大增加我泡到辛迪的机会
it's really going to increase my chances of sleeping with Cindy.
见鬼!
Damn it!
我去 密♥码♥肯定是谁的生日
Come on, it's got to be somebody's birthday.
但所有重要人物的生日 我们都试过了
But we already tried all the important ones.
没试过我的生日啊
We haven't tried mine.
还好还好
Thank God.
不然我就成了 "让他着迷的基佬"了
I would've been like, "Stop being obsessed with me, bro."
- 他以为他是谁啊? 还不告诉我保险柜密♥码♥ -就是
- Who does he think he is, not telling me about his safe? -Yeah.
你知道的 他的大小事 我全包办
You know, the guy makes me do everything for him.
我替他甩掉女朋友们
I dump his girlfriends.
我帮他买♥♥ 他不好意思在药店
I buy the things he's too embarrassed to buy
买♥♥的东西 比如脚气膏
at the drugstore, like fungal cream
还有奶酪酱
and queso dip.
但我居然不知道他有保险箱?
But I don't get to know about this?
你知道吗? 下次我看到吉米
You know what? Next time I see Jimmy,
我得告诉他 "小屁孩
I'm gonna say to him, "Little boy,
你最好告诉姑奶奶里面是什么鬼..."
you better tell me what's in this damn s..."
藏起来!
Hide it!
嗨 老板
Hi, boss.
- 嗨 - 嘿 帅哥
- Hi. - Hey, handsome.
为你效劳真好
I love working for you.
萨拉骗我去医生那做了个身体♥检♥查
Sara tricked me into going to the doctor's to get a physical,
之后我还不能去波洛餐馆搓一顿
and I didn't even get to go to The Polo House after.
真糟糕 说到这
That sucks. Speaking of,
你小时候养过宠物吗?
did you have a pet when you were little,
如果养过 它生日几号♥来着?
and if so, what was its birthday?
养过啊 一只鹦鹉 不记得生日了
Yeah, a parakeet, and no idea.
医生在我手臂上发现了一个痣
So, doctor found this spot on my arm,
显然 我有2%的可能患皮肤癌
and apparently there's a two percent chance it's skin cancer.
他们这样说只是为了谨慎起见
It sounds like they're just being cautious.
对对 我就这意思
Yeah, that's what I said.
我是说 才2% 得多低啊 对吧?
I mean, two percent is very low odds, right?
不过 我能这么成功开个餐厅的
Then again, so were the odds of me
可能性也很低
opening a successful restaurant.
还突然发现我竟然
A-And finding out that I had a son and a granddaughter
有个儿子和孙女 噢 天啊
I didn't know about. Oh, my God.
我这一生经历了如此多几乎不可能的事
I've been defying the odds my whole life.
还有巨石强森..他在末日崩塌里的演出真心棒
And The Rock.. he was very good in San Andreas.
今年肯定拿奖拿到手软
I could see him getting some award show love.
马里奥 记得马里奥吗? 那个屠夫
Mario.. remember Mario, our old butcher?
他身上有个可疑的痣
He had a suspicious mole.
我得给他店里打电♥话♥ 看看他怎么样了
I'm gonna call him at his shop and see how he's doing.
你好 我是吉米 马提诺 马里奥在吗?
Hey, hi, this is Jimmy Martino. Is Mario there?
哦 好的 谢谢
Oh, okay, thanks.
马里奥死了
Mario's dead.
我得静静
I need to calm down.
别在网上搜索关于痣的信息
Don't look up moles online.
你接受不了那些不靠谱的东西的
You cannot handle that much uncensored information.
嘿 你是不是忘了说啥?
Hey, you know what you forgot to say?
在吉米进来前 你打定主意要跟他说的
All those things that you said you were gonna tell Jimmy
- 那些话 - 闭嘴
- right before he came in. - Shut up.
我一定能接受
I can handle this
完了 我接受不了
I can't handle this.
我得跟你们谈谈 我吓尿了 因为...
I need to talk to you guys. I'm freaking out because...
她怎么了?
Wh-What's happening with her?
哦 我们正在尝试冷静 放松下来
Oh, we're just having a chill, stress-free hang
给伊蒂准备好明天的手术
to get Edie all ready for her surgery tomorrow.
- 你刚想说什么? - 噢
- What did you want to talk about? - Oh.
晚点说吧 没事
I-It can wait.
哦 讲真?
Oh, really?
你向来急不可待
Nothing for you can wait.
我-我就顺路来祝伊蒂手术成功
Well, I-I just came by to wish Edie good luck.
祝你好运 伊蒂
Good luck, Edie.
好了 拜拜
Okay, bye-bye.
别害怕 一切都会好 别害怕
Don't be scared, everything will be okay, don't be scared.
医生挥手 疾病全走...
The doctor's gonna make it go away...
我还是...在这多待会吧
I'm just gonna... I'm just gonna stick around a little.
嘿 呃 妈妈说你去做了身体♥检♥查
Hey, um, mom said you went to the doctor to get a physical.
- 谢谢你这么做了 - 不客气
- Thank you for doing that. - Yeah, you're welcome.
你能重新放刚那首歌♥吗?
Could you play that song again from the top?
看起来对伊蒂很有用
It seems to be really helping Edie.
好的
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
别害怕 一切都会好 别害怕
Don't be scared, everything will be okay, don't be scared.
医生挥手 疾病全走 疾病全走
The doctor's gonna make it go away.
吉米没问题的 对吧?
Jimmy's okay, right?
没错 他很好
Yeah, he's fine.
不好的是 他居然有个秘密保险柜
What's not fine is him having a secret safe
还不告诉我 这是不尊重我
and not telling me about it. It's disrespectful.
没错 这对我们是一种侮辱
It's an outrage, is what it is.
让我觉得自己不受重视 真是不好受
It makes me feel less than, which is not a good feeling.
他自作自受
He did this to himself.
酷
Cool.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys.
你什么也没看见
You did not see anything.
然而我看到了
Yes, I did.
我们很棒 我们能
We are amazing. We can get
- 让女儿度过任何难关 - 没错
- our daughter through anything. - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我都等不及还有什么坏事落她身上了
I almost can't wait till the next bad thing happens to her.
太过了
Too much.
他们在干嘛?
What the hell are they doing?
他们很害怕 不想让伊蒂知道
They don't want Edie to know they're scared,
所以他们抽空来激励彼此
so they keep taking little breaks to pump each other up.
奇葩
Weirdos.
我想告诉你... 谢谢
I wanted to tell you... thank you
你去看了医生
for going to the doctor.
对杰拉德来言 这意义重大
It means a lot to Gerald.
对我也如此
And it meant a lot to me.
我居然这么容易就把你
That I was able to trick you into going
骗过去
so easily.
你真是单蠢啊
You are a simple, simple man.
- 做个动力父母 - 对
- Power parents. - Yeah.
我们关心女儿!
We care about our daughter!
看
Watch this.
你做到了 哦 不 还没
You did it. Oh, no. Not yet. Oh.
嘿 我知道这很可怕 但她会好的
Hey, I know it's scary, but she's gonna be fine.
只有 大概 2%的几率
There's, like, a two percent chance
导致并发症
that there could be any kind of complication.
2%
Two percent.
对 你做到了 对! 伊蒂做到了
Yes. You got this. Yeah! Edie's got this.
你... 你做到了 史上最棒父母
You are... You got this. Best parents ever.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表