剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
本季终
喜当爷 第一季第二十二集
大胆先生炸鸡
圣路德医院 妇产科
阵痛和分娩→
访客登记→
急诊→
→产房♥
→主区
→车♥库♥
→代客泊车
孩子将要出生了?
凯瑟琳
我去机场了
降落了就给你打电♥话♥
爱你
- 吉米 - 诶
- Jimmy... - Hi.
我们是不是该谈谈?
So we need to talk, huh?
嗯 关于那个吻 是吧?
Yeah. About the kiss, right?
好啊 谈吧
Yes, let's talk.
- 吉米 我有话要跟你说 - 现在不行 拉维 我有事儿
- Jimmy, we need to talk. - Not now, Ravi, I'm busy.
噢 那抱歉了 这样吧? 我会讲快点儿的
Oh, sorry.You know what? I'll just make it quick.
你们知道我最近一直在做超级无聊的梦吧?
You know how I keep having those really boring dreams?
最近我的梦简直无聊到要突破天际了
Well, this one takes the cake...
- 拉维... - 想象一下我的公♥寓♥
- Ravi... - Just imagine my apartment,
不是平时那个样子 更无聊一点...
but not my apartment, more boring...
滚蛋
Get out.
遵命
Yep.
- 我... - 我...
- So I... - So I...
- 噢 你先说 - 不 你说吧
- Oh, you first. - No, go ahead.
- 说吧 - 女士优先
- Go ahead. - Ladies first.
- 好吧 我... - 呃 我会...
- Fine, I'll... So, I would...
你说吧还是
You talk.
- 好 当我... - 我只是...
- Okay. When I... - It's just that...
够了!
Come on!
现在我先说!
I'm gonna talk now!
那个吻...
That kiss...
是个彻头彻尾的错误
was a big mistake.
嗯 是的
Oh, yes.
噢 听到你这么说我就放心了
Oh, I'm so relieved to hear you say that.
我举双手双脚赞同
I feel the exact same way.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
- 我们当时只是太冲动了 - 对
- We were just emotional. - Yeah.
一时被气氛迷惑了
We got caught up in the moment.
我的错
It's my fault.
我的弱点就是太性感了
I mean, my vulnerability is just too sexy.
我跟克雷格现在正如胶似漆着呢
I am in a great relationship with Craig.
我跟凯瑟琳也正打得火热呢
I am in a great relationship with Catherine.
我不想破坏和他的关系
I don't want to put that in jeopardy.
我也不想把我和她的关系当成赌博
I don't want to put it in Wheel of Fortu.
不好意思 根本停不下来
Sorry, I can't turn it off.
- 好 这个秘密只能烂在我们俩的肚子里 - 绝对
- Okay, we need to take this to our grave. - Yes.
天知地知你知我知 还有楼上那个女人知
It's between you, me, and the lady upstairs.
他亲了她?! 什么?
He kissed her?! What?
他们接吻了? 嘴对嘴吗?
They kissed? On the lips?
太疯狂了!
That's so crazy!
听我们解释! 这种事下不为例!
We can explain! It was a one-time thing!
- 啊... - 解释什么?
- Aw... - What's to explain?
我的小姑娘刚刚把她的初吻
My little girl just had her first kiss
给了怀特·维克托的儿子
with White Victor's son.
- 哦 噢... - 噢 真可爱
- Oh. Oh... - Oh, so cute.
多可爱啊?
Isn't that cute?
我们只是...
We're just...
祖父母而已嘛
Grandparents.
我们刚刚差点露馅儿
Okay. We almost blew it out there.
演技还得再提升一下
We need to be better than that.
对 临场发挥时脑子还得转快点儿
Yeah, we need to think fast on our feet.
看着 我在即兴表演课上学过这个方法...
Now, I learned this trick in improve class...
我不需要即兴表演技能
I don't need improv tricks.
你真是个固执的搭档 爷会教你的
You'd be a stubborn scene partner, I'll tell you what.
为什么我们还在谈即兴表演?
Why are we still talking about improv?
杰拉德有话要宣布
Gerald has an announcement.
我们走吧 冷静下来 装作什么事儿都没有
Let's get out there and just be cool.
我很冷静啊
I... I'm cool.
- 冷静 - 冷静静
- Cool. - Cool.
这样行吗?
Right?
嘿 老爸老妈 我们才刚开始嘞
Oh, hey, guys, we're just getting started.
- 才刚走了走常规流程 - 耶 宝贝儿!
- Shagadelic. - Yeah, baby!
耶
Yeah.
好啦
Okay.
亲人们 朋友们
Family, friends,
还有我老爸超级成功的女票
my dad's super-successful girlfriend,
我老妈超级... 高的男票
my mom's... tall boyfriend.
谢谢各位莅临现场
Thank you for coming.
我今天邀请大家来
I brought you here today because tomorrow
是因为明天是一个非常 非常特殊的日子
is a very, very special day:
我要向瓦娜萨求婚
I'm gonna propose to Vanessa.
- 哇哦! - 耶! - 有种!
- Oh! - Oh! - Yes!
我想了一个大♥师♥级的求婚计划
I got a whole master proposal plan.
我都已经想出了热点话题名称了: #瓦拉德
Already got the hashtag: #Vagerald.
- 或者#杰娜萨 - 这个好一点
- Or #Ganessa. - Better.
但是呢 最棒的部分是
The best part, though, is
在场的各位都将参与其中
you guys are all a part of it.
- 棒 - 真贴心 - 额
- Great. - Oh, that's sweet. - Ugh.
就直说你不想这么做吧
Just say you don't want to do it.
为自己勇敢豁出去一次
Stand up for yourself for once.
- 你说啥 安丽诗? - 没啥! 我很乐意帮忙!
- What's that, Annelise? - Nothing! Happy to help!
哦 太棒了
Oh, great.
嘿 需要罗宾·西克助阵吗?
Hey, do you want Robin Thicke to serenade her?
我一个电♥话♥分分钟搞定
One phone call.
- 我认识他爸 阿兰 - 宝宝真棒
- I know his dad, Alan. - Mmm.
不 计划是这样的 我打算 "偷走" 瓦娜萨的手♥机♥
No, here's the plan. I am gonna steal Vanessa's phone
然后假装帮她找到
and help her "Find" It
就像那晚我骗伊蒂上当一样
the way I did the night Edie was conceived.
- 哦... - 途中呢 我们会去那些
- Oh... - In the process, we're gonna go to
对我们有特殊意义的地方
a bunch of places that have special meaning to us
最后去我们一起工作过的手♥机♥店
and it's all gonna end in a super romantic finale
以超级浪漫的方式收尾
at the cell phone store where we both worked.
行啊 你小子
Oh!
谢谢
Thanks.
亲爱的 这太赞了
Honey, this'll be amazing.
我真替你高兴啊
I'm so happy for you.
要我们帮忙的地方尽管说
Just let us know how we can help.
呃 我们得装饰一下那家商店
Well, uh, we actually need to decorate the store.
我想你们俩或许可以一起干
I thought maybe you two could do it together?
一起?
Together?
- 好啊 宝贝! - 不是走走流程就行了吗
- Yeah, baby! - Shagadelic.
哦了 我们到了
Yep. Here we are.
不过是两个父母一起
Just two parents making
帮儿子做手工挂彩带而已嘛
a papier-mâché heart for their son.
- 以朋友的身份 - 就是这样
- As friends. - That's right.
吉米 我喜欢这盏灯
Oh, Jimmy, love this lamp.
嘿 宝贝 我们买♥♥点儿这样的东西
Hey, babe, we should get something like this
放我们家好不好
for our place.
不好意思 是你家 瞧我这急性子
Sorry, your place. Jumped the gun.
什么... 你们俩已经搬到一起住了? 真的吗?
What... you guys are moving in together? Really?
呃... 真好
Well... that's good.
- 真替你们开心 - 谢谢 我们很激动
- Good for you. - Thank you. We're excited.
- 你们是该激动 - 我们是很激动
- As you should be. - As we are.
- 真替你们开心 - 谢谢 我们很激动
- Good for you. - Thank you. We're excited.
你们是该激动
As you should be.
你们没事儿吧?
You okay?
没事儿
Yep.
好得不能再好了 亲爱的大宝宝
Never been better, honey bunny.
我有个想法诶
Say, there's an idea.
看看我们
Look at us.
两对儿情侣
Just two couples
在一起卿卿我我的
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表