剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
I still get chills thinking about it.
我曾经看到一个母亲咬了另一个母亲的脸
I once saw a mom bite another mom in the face.
我真不敢相信你想要
I can't believe you want
你的孙女当模特
your granddaughter to be a model.
我错过了啥?
Am I missing something here?
模特什么时候变成一种消极的职业了?
When did modeling become a negative?
哈? 伊蒂很漂亮
Huh? Edie is pretty,
他们因此给她报酬
and they want to give her money for it.
为啥你要阻止呢?
Why would you stand in the way of that?
有人尝试去阻止阿姆斯特朗
Did anyone try to stop Neil Armstrong
飞上太空吗?
from going into space?
有人尝试去阻止马丁路德金
Did they try to stop Martin Luther King Jr. From bringing
给美国这个伟大国家实现种族平等吗?
racial equality to this great country that I call America?
是的 很多人都有阻止他
Yes. A lot of people tried to stop him.
你真的应该去看看《塞尔玛》
You should really see Selma.
呃
Aah.
吉米? 吉米 等一下!
Jimmy? Jimmy, wait!
假装我们在吵架以防杰拉德在看着
Make just like we're fighting in case Gerald's watching.
我是你这边的
I'm on your side.
- 咱们这么干吧 - 所以你的意思是
- Let's do this. - So what you're saying is,
你打算背着... 背着杰拉德
you'd go behind Gerald... you would go behind Gerald's back,
然... 然后我们带她去试镜? - 你干我就干
and-and we'll take her to the audition? - I'm down if you're down.
- 我当然要干 干到底 - 太好了!
- I'm so down, I'm underground. - Great!
-痛! - 演戏演全套
- Ow! - I had to sell it.
他根本没在看
He's not even watching.
就这么定了
Let's do it.
嘿 我们这么做是对的 是吧?
Hey, we're doing the right thing here, aren't we?
当然 还有谁比我们更会做决定?
Of course. Who has better judgment than us?
说的太对了 我总是有好主意
That's a really smart point. I have good ideas all the time,
- 然后都被萨拉和杰拉德否决了 - 嗯哼
- and Sara and Gerald shoot 'em down.- Mm-hmm.
你来之前 所有关于模特的事情
Before you came along, this whole modeling thing
都是空谈
would have been dead in the water.
嗯 这话我说了很多次了 幸亏我在这
Well, I say it a lot, but thank God I'm here.
哇!
Ooh!
她是"轻松扭扭尿布"广♥告♥里的那个宝宝
That's the Scoochers Diapers baby.
- 各种广♥告♥都看到她 - 她吗?
- She's in everything. - Her?
- 嗯 - 她哪有伊蒂可爱
- Yeah. - She's nowhere near as cute as Edie.
哦 她有一点 嗯 史蒂夫·布西密的感觉
Oh, she's got, like, a Steve Buscemi thing going.
可能她是个人物模特 (模仿某一类人的那种模特)
Maybe she's, like, a character model.
呼 吸
Puff it out, suck it in.
呼 吸
Puff it out, suck it in.
然后 微笑
Then we smile.
看到了吗? 你可别像那样 好嘛?
You see that? You don't want to be like that, okay?
你得表现出不在乎的样子
You got to act like you don't care.
凯特·摩斯 贾妮思 奈奥米有什么共同点?
What do Kate Moss, Janice, uh, Naomi have in common?
她们都曾经上过船?
They've all been on a boat?
不 不 她们有自己的态度
No. No. They-they have attitude.
她们不在乎
They don't care.
- 我不在乎 - 对 就是这样
- I don't care. - Yeah, like that.
就像 呃 谁在乎呢?
Like, uh, who cares?
伊蒂·金斯利?
Edie Kingsley?
等一下 莱斯
One sec, Les.
伊蒂 你真的想做这个么?
Edie, do you even want to do this thing?
嗯 呃 我们既然来了 就不妨试试 好吧
Mm. Eh, we're here. We might as well. Okay.
伊蒂 你想当软绵绵果冻的代言人嘛?
Edie, do you want to be the face of Fuzzy Fruit?
哦 她根本都不想做模特
Oh, she doesn't want to model.
她一定要做模特 她天生就是模特的料子
She-she has to model. It's what she does.
好吧 伊蒂 宝贝 小心点
All right, kid. Edie, be-be careful.
我喜欢她 好的
I like her. Okay.
嗯 我们一般不会这样做 但是我们今天见了
Uh, we don't usually do this, but we have seen
大概100个小孩 而且 我们喜欢伊蒂
a hundred kids today, and, well, we love Edie.
她被选中了!
She's our girl!
这是明天拍摄的行程单
Here's all the info for tomorrow.
我好激动!
I'm so excited!
哦 是嘛?
Oh, really?
我不怎么在乎这个事情
'Cause I'm just whatever about it.
对啊 这个 就是一个临时演出而已嘛
Yeah. It's... it's a major modeling gig.
- 谢了啊 - 再见
- Thanks a mil. - Peace.
伊蒂 你太棒了!
Edie, you were awesome!
我的天 我们怎么跟杰拉德说啊?
Oh, my God. What are we gonna tell Gerald?
不说 他是不会看《自然妈妈》杂♥志♥里
Nothing. He's never gonna see a print ad
刊登出来的广♥告♥的
in Natural Mother magazine.
那倒是 他已经不看杂♥志♥了
True. He stopped reading magazines
- 因为他觉得这是在破坏森林 - 奇葩
- 'cause they're bad for trees. - Weirdo.
- 你都要笑出声了 - 我没有
- You just got to laugh. - I don't.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
尝一口
Taste this.
艾玛 这是什么鬼?
Ugh! What is that?
这是我专利研发的爱情魔药 在玻璃杯里能催发♥情♥欲
It's my patented love potion. It's an aphrodisiac in a glass.
尝起来就像是你把一堆牡蛎扔进了榨汁机里
It tastes like you put a bunch of oysters in a blender.
对 就是这么干的
Yeah, that's exactly what I just said.
有效果么?
Is it working?
醉了
Ugh.
抱歉
Sorry about all this.
实在是难为情
It's so awkward.
是的 所以我才希望工作的地方就只工作
Yeah, that's why I like the workplace to just be for work.
但是 从另一个方面来讲 嗯
But, on the other hand, you know,
我很高兴 你知道吧 如果我没有尝试的话
I'm glad that you know, 'cause I would feel like a tool
我感觉自己就像个工具
if I didn't at least try.
所以我想我现在就在尝试
Which I guess I'm doing right now.
真糟糕
Badly.
好吧 没问题
Okay, fine.
你看这样行不行
Here's the deal.
我对感情不是认真的
I'm not looking for anything serious.
工作第一 一直都是
Work comes first, always.
而且我绝对不是那种爱造作的人
And I definitely don't do drama.
一样
Ditto.
给我手♥机♥
Give me your phone.
哇 爱情魔药再次发挥功效
Ooh, the love potion strikes again.
这里的气氛越来越火♥辣♥了
It's getting sexier in here already.
啊
Ah.
我不知道我是更饥渴了还是和之前一样饥渴
I can't tell if I'm hornier or just as horny.
我们去拍照咯 哇哦
Time for the photo shoot. Ooh.
想不想当个小明星呀?
Who wants to be a star?
我才不在乎
I don't care.
不不 不能再说 "我不在乎" 了
No, no, we're done with the "Don't care" Thing.
我就不在乎
I don't care.
你现在要做的就是准备好
Now all you do is care.
- 好吗? - 就不 我不在乎
- Right? - Nope. I don't care.
- 你这态度很有问题啊 - 嗨 两位
- You attitude concerns me. - Hey, guys.
- 我不在乎 - 操
- I don't care. - Crap.
呃 你今天回来挺早呀
Hey, uh, you're home early.
- 也很高兴见到你们啊 - 我们得走了
- Nice to see you, too. - We got to get going.
你俩啥时候形影不离了?
Uh, since when do you two hang out together so much?
我的天 你俩不会...
Oh, my God, are you two...
- 噁 才没有 - 我们没有...
- Ew, no. - No, we're not...
你为啥"噁"? 要是真的你会很开心的
Why "Ew"? You'd have a good time.
我们只是遵从杰拉德的意愿
No, we're just, uh, we're honoring Gerald's wishes
带伊蒂去学习一些文化
to surround Edie with some culture.
带她去听艺术公开课
There's a lecture on art,
在文化...
uh, at the cultural... uh...
- ...中心 - 我们该走啦
- ...Emporium. - Uh, well, time to push off.
- 拜 奶奶 - 拜拜
- Bye, Grandma. - Bye-bye.
伊蒂来 笑一个 就笑一个
Come on Edie, smile. Come on, just do it.
她笑了 拍到了吗?
She did it. Did you get that?
没有? 好吧 那是你的锅
No? Okay, that's on you.
我要是被强迫吃那么难吃的东西 我也会哭的
I'd be crying too if I was forced to eat that garbage.
没有那么糟吧
But it's not that bad.
不 不要!
No, no!
呼 吸 呼 吸
Puff it out, suck it in. Puff it out, suck it in.
呼 笑一个
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表