剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
挣脱束缚
flip the clasp
给我看看最棒的你
and show me those knockers.
去它的
Screw it.
老天 你太棒了!
Damn, you are fine!
发送图片 我不敢看
Okay, send this. I can't look.
我不敢看 我发了 我发了
I can't look. Okay, I sent it. I sent it.
其实 可能你该看看的
Yeah, you probably should've looked.
你刚发给吉米了
You just sent that to Jimmy.
啥? 不!
What? No!
我不明白 他这不仅仅是有其父没有其子了
I don't get it. The apple didn't just fall far from the tree.
这货和他老爹也差得太远了 都没边了
It fell far, rolled down a hill, onto a freeway,
他是被书呆子收养了吧
and got hit by a truck full of nerds.
他是在切那个人的牛排吗?
Is he cutting that person's steak?
我来吧
I got it.
停手吧
Stop it.
我觉得我有主意了
I think I have a solution
可以解决停车问题
to the parking situation.
我们可以彻底搞定这件事
We flip this whole thing on its head.
他们不用把车开到这边 我们把食物打包好放在盒子里
They don't drive here, we wrap up the food in containers,
然后开车送给他们... 我发现了
then we drive it to them... Okay, I hear it now.
其实就是送外卖♥♥
That's just delivery.
我♥操♥
Holy crap.
哎哟
Holy crap.
她为什么要发这个给我?
Why would she send me this?
这身材她为什么要遮着?
Why would she cover those things up?
喂 客服
Hi, customer service.
我要撤回一条短♥信♥
I need to cancel a text message.
对 我已经发送了
Uh, yeah, I already sent it.
对 它写着”已收到”
Yes, it says "Delivered."
不
No,
我没有给别人发羞羞的照片
I didn't send someone a photo I'm ashamed of.
她知道了
She knows.
那你要怎么办?
So what are you gonna do?
我唯一能做的就是
The only thing I can do.
尼玛
Holy crap.
- 我去! - 嘿!
- Holy crap! - Hello!
啊! 布鲁斯来了
Oh! That's Bruce.
今天怎么样?
Hey. How's it going?
这种问题有意义吗?
What's with the million questions?
你说的对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
呃 你想去看
Well, anyway, uh, you just about ready
杰拉德新工作出糗吗?
to go see Gerald kicking ass at his new job?
呃... 是啊是啊
Uh... yes. Oh, that's right.
我们正要去吉米餐厅 好极了
We're going to Jimmy's. That's perfect.
- 我就是在赌博 我们是两个赌徒 扔骰子 你要扔骰子 - 必须要扔骰子 - 还有别的吗?
- I just gamble, right? We are just two gamblers. Roll the dice. You got to roll the dice, - Yes, you have to. - Right, anything else?
不好意思 失陪一下
Excuse me one second, please.
- 很快就回来 - 你在做什么啊?
- Be right back. - What are you doing?
那边有人等着要入座
There are people that are waiting to be seated.
她很难过 她刚刚和
She's upset. I mean, she just broke up
相恋三年的男朋友分手了
with her boyfriend of three years.
那不关你的事
That's none of your business.
呃 是我说服她去分手的
Well, I'm the one that convinced her to do it.
发生这种事情我很难过
I'm so sorry that happened.
给她免单
Drink on the house.
麻烦来杯龙舌兰 加两个青柠
Tequila, two limes, please.
这不就解决了
Now, that's how you handle this.
和大♥师♥学着点
Come on. Learn from the master.
这是你的办公室?
This is your office?
我以为...
I would've expected...
还有这个
Yeah, this.
欢迎来到内部密室
Welcome to the inner sanctum.
只有少数被选中的孩子才知道它的存在
Only a chosen few know that it exists.
对不起 老板
Sorry, boss.
你的厕纸真软
You have the soft toilet paper.
你滚出去 过来 我们有事要做
You, out. Come on, we got work to do.
招待 就是要在应付客人的时候
Hosting is about making our guests feel like
让他们觉得
the most important people in the world
自己是世界上最重要的人
while we have our way with them.
听起来还满糟糕的
Well, that sounds terrible.
只有一个
I mean, there's only one
餐厅里最棒的一桌
best table in the house.
所以我们让那些重要的 漂亮的人坐那里
So we put the important, beautiful people there
而让那些没用的游客坐在柱子的后面
and the schlubby tourists we put behind the pillar
然后让他们感觉到他们那桌最好
and we make 'em feel like they're at the best table.
柱子的后面? 你老是让我和老妈坐那里
Behind the pillar? That's where you always put me and mom.
我以为那个位置是餐厅里最棒的
I-I thought that was the best table in the house.
就是这样
Precisely.
不 说真的 我现在觉得很受伤
No, seriously, I'm really hurt right now.
麻烦你能向前看吗?
Could you look forward, please?
好了 我们有三打扇贝
All right, we have three dozen scallops that expire
两天就会过期 假设我是客人 我应该如何点餐?
in two days. I'm a customer. What should I order?
- 除了扇贝都可以点 - 不 不对
- Anything but the scallops. - No. No.
一位好的服务员应该听从客人所需
A good host listens to what the customer's hungry for,
并且引导他点扇贝
then he gets them to order the scallops.
- 明白吗? - 明白
- See? . - Got it.
- 要 要 要 要 - 不 不 不 不
- Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. - No. No. No. No.
-扇贝很Mwah - 扇贝很Mwah
-The scallops are mwah. -The scallops are mwah.
用手指 吻一下指尖 Mwah
Use your fingers. Kiss the tips. Mwah.
不要舔指尖 是吻一下 扇贝很Mwah
Don't lick the tips, kiss the tips. The scallops are mwah.
扇贝很Mwah - Mwah - Mwah - Mwah - Mwah - Mwah - Mwah
The scallops are mwah. - Mwah. - Mwah. - Mwah. - Mwah. - Mwah.
- Mwah - 对了!
- Mwah! - Yeah.
是时候出场表演了!
It's showtime!
- 你们彩排过吗? - 我们听起来先是彩排过吗?
- Did you rehearse that? - Did it sound rehearsed?
我感觉"表演"两字说得有点重了
I feel like I stepped on "Show."
- 再说一次 - 再说一遍?
- Try it again. -Y ou want to do it one more time?
表演... 时间到
It's... It's showtime.
天啊! 再来一次 说快了
God! One more time. It's fast.
好了 不要再说"表演时间"了
I think we're good with the "Showtime."
- 好吗? - 好的
- Right? Yeah. - Okay.
表演时间
Showtime.
这是我最喜欢的桌子 就在眼前
This is my favorite table, right in front.
这是我最喜欢的桌子 就在柱子的后面
This is my favorite table, right behind the pillar.
女士们 我们有一些新鲜的扇贝
Ladies, we have one order of fresh scallops left,
他们都很Mwah
and they are mwah.
很抱歉你遇到了这样的事情
So sorry that happened to you.
我请你喝一杯吧 免费的
Have a drink on the house.
这里发生什么事了?
What's going on in here?
看起来像个停尸间
It's like a morgue.
不 没人死
No, n-nobody's dead.
这是我们现在做事的方式
This is how we do things around here now.
除非你想我们像以前一样工作
Unless you prefer the old way.
我能现在跟你说几句吗?
Can I actually talk to you now?
跟安丽诗说吧
Uh, talk to Annelise.
她会跟你说如何做的
She'll-she'll tell you what to do.
你能够不
Can you not...
用那些古怪的搅拌方法吗?
not with the whimsical stirring?
哦 嗨 布鲁斯 我的天 停个车都要这么久
Oh, hi, Bruce. Boy, that valet took forever, huh?
幸好我们前面的那辆车
But thankfully the car in front of us
在放一些节奏强烈的雷鬼音乐
was blasting some reggae.
听着就好像去了牙买♥♥加一样
It felt like we were in Jamaica.
嘿 牙买♥♥加 伙计
Hey. Jamaica, man.
那是什么?
What's that?
他没有....
Does he not...
好吧 哦
Okay. Oh.
我要去跟杰拉德打个招呼
I'm gonna go say hi to Gerald.
嗯 我需要跟你谈谈
Um, I need to talk to you for a second.
什么事?
Yes?
我发给你的那张照片 原本是想发给布鲁斯的 不是给你的
That photo I sent you-- that was meant for Bruce, not for you.
典型的佛洛依德式错误 (佛洛依德认为这种失误来源自潜意识里的期望)
Classic Freudian nip-slip.
额 拜托 那样挺搞笑的
Ugh. Oh, come on, that was funny.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表