剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
I gotta tell you, I don't know what was worse.
是和克雷格分手呢
Breaking up with Craig or seeing a man
还是看一个男人用皮衣袖口擦眼泪呢
wipe away his tears with a leather wristband.
- 天啊 - 你怎么和凯瑟琳说的?
- Whew. - So what did you say to Catherine?
我说了一大堆
Oh, I said so much.
滔滔不绝 口若悬河 停不下来
You know, it was just like a flood came out.
我和她说 我说 我说
I said to her, I says, I says,
"凯瑟琳
"Catherine, uh,
我们的故事已经完结了
This is where the story ends,
而且也不会有续集了
And there will not be a sequel,
萨拉会是我故事里的新主角"
and Sara is my new story."
我用了好多华丽的辞藻
I did a whole literary motif.
逼格可高了
Very high-brow.
这 这不是多值得骄傲的事 但是...
It was, it was not pretty, but...
... 我愿意为你这么做
... I did it for you.
哇哦 这可是
Wow. That is something
从前的吉米·马提诺绝对不会做的
the old Jimmy Martino could never have done.
我已经改头换面了
I'm a changed man.
真是难以置信 我又爱上吉米·马提诺了
I can't believe I'm falling for Jimmy Martino again.
我说了你肯定不信 你的手♥机♥
You're not gonna believe this, but I think your cell phone
好像现在在我们打过工的...
is at the cell phone store...
那家手♥机♥店
we used to work at.
别管它了
I don't care anymore.
- 送我回家吧 - 我们... 我们一起去手♥机♥店吧?
- Just take me home. - L... Let's just go to the store, all right?
我觉得它不会再跑到别的地方去了
I have a feeling it'll be our last stop.
杰拉德 你听见我的话了吗?
Gerald, are you listening to me?
我想回家
I want to go home.
瓦娜萨 我也有一堆想法
Well, I want a lot of things, too, Vanessa.
但我们今天不能就这么放弃
Okay? We're not giving up on this day.
今天已经糟透了!
This day sucks!
你怎么了...
What are you...
胃好难受 快靠边停车
Oh, my stomach. Pull over.
- 演得不错啊 - 快停车!
- Nice try. - Pull over!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
瓦娜萨! 瓦娜萨!
Vanessa! Vanessa!
瓦娜...
Oh, Vaness...
我今天为什么要去大胆先生吃饭啊?
Why did I eat that Señor Plucky's?
宝贝 你还好吗... ?
You all right, bab... ?
天啊
Oh, God.
你是不是把肺咳出来了
Oh, I think that's a lung.
各位 我刚收到杰拉德发来的信息
Everyone, Gerald just sent me a message.
我也不知道他为什么要发给我
Why he sent it to me, I have no idea.
我不是做家庭剧的 所以我要告诉...
I don't do family drama. Which is why I told...
安丽诗 信息里说什么?
Annelise, what's the message?
杰拉德很遗憾地通知你们
Right, Gerald regrets to inform you
他和瓦娜萨去大胆先生吃了饭以后都吐了
that he and Vanessa are puking up Señor Plucky's
他们来不了了
and won't be coming.
希望他们没事儿
I hope they're okay.
他们不来了? 我坐了五个小时的飞机来这儿呢
Them? I spent five hours on a SuperShuttle to get here.
又让我去机场
Kept taking me to the airport.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
萨拉 安丽诗
All right, Sara, Annelise,
我们把这儿收拾一下
let's pack this place up.
我要去看看孩子们
I'm gonna go check on the kids.
什么? 不... 不 我想看看杰拉德都准备了什么
What? No, n... no, I want to see what Gerald
我们来看表演吧
had planned. Let's see the show.
好
Okay.
糟透了对吧?
This blows, huh?
是啊 和我想象中的完全不一样
Yeah, definitely not the day I'd hoped for.
你想结婚吗?
Hey, you want to get married?
什么?
What?
不知道为什么
I don't know.
今天这么糟 我坐在这里
Sitting here on this crappy day,
一身呕吐物
covered in puke.
但我满脑子都在想 我宁愿和你一起待在这里
All I can think about is, I'd rather be here with you
也不愿意干干净净地
than in, like, Vegas with Nicki Minaj,
和妮琪·米娜什么的去维加斯
not covered in puke.
我想一直沉浸在这种感觉里
I want to have this feeling forever.
除了呕吐
Minus the puking.
不知道为什么
I don't know.
我现在脑子空荡荡的 只能想到结婚这一件事了
Marriage is probably the last thing on your mind right now.
其实我也想过这件事啦
Uh, the thought may have occurred to me.
你是真...?
Are you s...?
嫁给我好吗?
Want to marry me?
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
小猪排
Pork chop.
我不知道我在犹豫些什么
I don't know what I was confused about.
她就是我命中注定的人呀 伊蒂
She's the one, Edie.
她一直都是我命中注定的人
She's always been the one.
安丽诗 我要去机场
Annelise, I'm going to the airport
和凯瑟琳分手
to break up with Catherine.
准备好迎接压轴戏了吗?
Who's ready for the grand finale?
女士们先生们 我即将为您呈现
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you
美丽的...
the beautiful...
瓦娜萨
Vanessa.
- 天哪 - 什么鬼?
- Oh, wow. - What?
那个... 我花了大把时间
I spent most of my time on the, uh...
我们知道
Yeah, we know.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
借过 对不起哈
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
麻烦借过!
Excuse me!
我不能让我女票上那班飞机!
I can't let my girlfriend board that plane!
是哒 告诉她你爱她!
Yeah, tell her you love her!
不 不是那个...
No, that's not what...
不用操心了
Never mind.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
凯瑟琳!
Catherine!
哇哦 借过借过 满满的爱要过来啦!
Whoa, make way, love coming through!
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
等等 别走
Wait, don't go.
吉米 你在这儿干啥?
Jimmy. What are you doing here?
凯瑟琳 你人很棒也很好
Catherine, you're wonderful and you're extraordinary,
而且你是独一无二的 噢 苍天 这听起来都是套路
and you're one-of-a k-- oh, God, it all sounds so cliché.
我们还是分手吧
We have to call it off.
看 我们有... 是因为萨拉 是吗?
Look, we had... It's Sara, isn't it?
她才是我想共度一生的女子
She's the woman I'm supposed to be with.
好吧 呃... 我猜你这是来告别咯
All right, well... I guess this is good-bye.
我也蛮希望这段感情结束的
I hope it ends badly.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会过得很好的
I'll be fine.
我会去买♥♥座岛
I'll buy an island.
我懂 我懂 我明白 嘁 嘁 嘁
I get it, I get it, I get it. Boo, boo, boo, boo.
给你们 姜汁汽水
Here you go, guys, your ginger ale.
- 谢啦 - 多谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
很抱歉克雷格不能过来为你俩唱一曲儿
I'm sorry Craig couldn't be here to sing for you.
但如果真要寻个安慰的话
But if it's any consolation,
来首他的原创曲再好不过啦
it was gonna be one of his original songs.
真尴尬
That's a shame.
好吧 我想我能唱两句
Well, I guess I could sing a ditty or two.
- 喔 别 - 你不用这样滴 看在我今天为你俩做的事情上
- Oh, no. - You don't have to. After what I did for you today,
我想我能唱两句的
I guess I could sing a ditty or two.
- 听起来很棒 - 是哒 我会喜欢的
- Sounds great. - Oh, yeah, I'd love it.
谢哒
Thanks.
"诱惑"
"Tempted."
你知道怎么做
You know the drill.
停
Nope.
好啦 我是有跑音啦
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表