剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
Wow, she has
她住的不错啊
a great commute.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
你个爱撒谎的小婊砸!
You lying slut!
我请你喝了两杯香草马提尼
I bought you two vanilla martinis
又请你吃了份餐前沙拉 你就是这么报答我的?!
and an entrée salad, and this is how you repay me?!
不用劳烦你明天来上班了
And don't even bother coming back into work tomorrow,
因为你被炒了!
because you are fired!
要是我没权炒你的话 那就明早九点见了
Unless that's illegal for me to do. Then I'll see you at 9:00.
只要开心就好啊 伊蒂
Have fun, Edie.
虽说我们想让你入选 但只要你开心就好
Uh, I mean, we want you to book it, but have fun.
娃尼嘉妮儿童睡衣
Oh, Whammy Jammies.
就是这儿
That's us.
娃尼嘉妮 试镜
格雷斯基男装
公开遴选
你们先进去吧 我要去下洗手间
you guys go ahead. I'm gonna use the restroom.
没问题
Okay.
格雷斯基男装
公开遴选
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
你 你
You, you,
你 还有你
you and you.
剩下的可以走了
The rest of you can go.
呃 走去哪里?
Uh, go where? Where do we go?
随便你
I don't care.
肯定要选我的对吧?
Am I too obvious a choice?
你想找个史蒂夫·布西密风格的?
You going for more of a Buscemi thing?
不 完全不想考虑你
No, you're just all wrong.
好吧 还是要谢谢你考虑过我
All right, w-well, thank you for your consideration.
我从没考虑过要你
I never considered you.
我也没考虑过要来
I never considered you.
她是... 呃... 伊蒂的竞争对手吗?
Is that, uh, Edie's competition?
她一点都没伊蒂萌
She's nowhere near as cute as Edie.
真高兴你上纲上线了啊
I love that you're getting into this. Yeah.
认为伊蒂比其他宝宝都棒真是种不错的感觉啊
Kind of like the idea of Edie being better than other babies.
就是啊
Tell me about it.
你最棒 你最棒
You're better. You're better.
模特遴选太傻缺了
Modeling is stupid.
我不想要我孙女被人指指点点
I don't want my granddaughter being judged.
你几时开始这么想的?
Since when?
自从布拉德 戈雷斯基伤了我的心开始
Since Brad Goreski hurt my feelings.
这个世界真是残酷 残酷啊
This is a cruel, cruel world.
你们没听错 我就说这么说的
Yes, you heard me, parents.
我不想伊蒂觉得
I don't want Edie to feel like
她的整个人生价值
her entire self-worth is wrapped up
取决于别人对她的看法
into what other people think of her.
你知道我之前就是这么说的吧?
You realize I said that exact thing, right?
- 你说的啥? - 就是这些话
- What'd you say? - Those words.
所以我们都是这么想的了
So we're on the same side.
是啊
Sure.
走吧 我们离开这儿吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
去做点对伊蒂有好处的事儿
Let's do something good for Edie.
终于! 我们可以带她去...
Yes. Finally! We can take her to the...
《天堂单身汉》? 更像是天堂瓦娜萨吧
Bachelor in Paradise? More like Vanessa in Paradise.
这季最棒了
This is the best season ever.
乔希 给姐打电♥话♥啊 姐等着呢
Josh, call me. I'm waiting.
而且姐还是个模特哦
And I'm a model.
明天我带你去博物馆玩哈
I'll take you to the museum tomorrow.
- 靠 别选她啊! 有没搞错啊! - 选她啊
- Oh, don't pick her! Come on! - Pick her.
- 我就知道他会选她的 - 别进浴缸啊...
- Mm, I knew he was gonna pick her. - Don't get in the hot tub...
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表