剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
Hmm.
商务备忘第62条
Business journal entry 62.
我刚刚被聘为导师了
I just got hired as a mentor.
看来... 呃
Looks... Oh.
看来我又可以换名片了
Looks like I got to update my business card.
好吧 我们的计划是这样的
All right, here's the game plan.
巧遇妹子 一拍即合 带她回家
Meet a girl, hit it off, take her home,
戴上套套 第二天早上替她叫一辆优步 齐活儿
Keep it safe and spring for the good Uber in the morning.
我不知道 我是说 这样利用女性
I don't know, I mean, the idea of using women
我觉得有点性别歧视
Seems kind of sexist to me.
你觉得你在利用她? 这个想法才是性别歧视
It's sexist to assume you're using her.
你有没有想过 万一她是在利用你呢? 哈?
Do you ever think that she may be using you? Huh?
- 你赢了 - 嗨
- Come on. - Hi.
嘿
Hey.
对 所言极是 我加入
Yeah, sound logic, I'm in.
哦! 把那个移走
Oh! Move that thing.
来 来 来
Come in. Come in, come in.
很好 干杯 干杯
All right, Cheers. Cheers.
哎呀 我把伏特加洒在肚脐上了
Oopsie, I spilled Vodka in my belly button.
看来有人需要帮助啦
Looks like someone needs help.
噢 呃 这有纸巾
Oh, uh, here's some napkins,
请别再弄洒伏特加了
And please stop spilling our Vodka.
好的 好的
Okay, Okay.
我是法兰基 你叫什么?
I'm Frankie. Do you have a name?
嗯 呃 我叫杰拉德
Yeah, uh, I'm Gerald.
嘿 我们的名字都很男性化
Hey, we both have boy names.
你真萌!
You're cute!
你不萌的时候都在干嘛?
What do you do when you're not being so cute?
我一般宅在家里...
I'm kind of a stay-at-home...
开♥发♥应用
I develop apps.
扎克伯格:马克·扎克伯格,美国社交网站Facebook的创办人
哇哦 就像扎克伯格?
Wow, like Zuckerberg?
不 不像扎克伯格...
No, not like Zuckerberg...
啊 对对 就是那样的
Uh, yeah, exactly like Zuckerberg.
哇哦
Wow.
没错
Yes.
我好无聊!
I'm bored!
这地方太挫了
This place is dumb.
回家吧
Let's go home.
哦
Oh.
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你走之前 我想跟你打声招呼
Before you leave, I just wanted to say hi.
我是吉米·马提诺
I'm Jimmy Martino.
今晚你真美
You look very pretty tonight.
我叫普里雅 你是做哪行的?
Priya. So, what do you do?
我是 呃 餐厅老板
I'm, uh, I'm a restaurateur.
- 我勒个擦! - 是啊
- Shutters! - Yeah.
我就是个吃货 我让别人 "闭嘴" 的时候都说 "闭嘴油"
I'm such a foodie. "Shutters" Is how I say shut up.
我能把各种词说得很逗
I have a fun way of saying lots of words.
现在 告诉我 你脑海里浮现的第一个词
Here, tell me the first word that pops into your head.
啊 神烦
Uh, annoying.
简单 "烦烦窝"
Easy, "noy-noy".
"再噜" 意思是 "再来"
"Nexters". That means next.
- 还来? - 对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
唔
Mmm.
早上好 性感先生
Morning, sexy.
把衣服脱掉 上♥床♥来
Take those clothes off and get back in here.
等下
Wait.
我们昨晚没啪啪啪?
Did we not hook up last night?
没 你还没来得及告诉司机
No, you passed out in the Uber
自己住哪 就晕过去了
Before you could tell him where you live.
哦...
oh...
等等 我接个电♥话♥
Hold on, I got to take this.
我给你做了杯醒酒思慕雪 放在楼下
I made you a hangover smoothie downstairs.
那是一次性杯子 你可以带走它 然后走人
It's in a to-go cup, so why don't you get it and to-go.
嘿 小杰 昨晚战况如何?
Hey, Ger, how'd it go last night?
我刚离开法兰基家
I just left Frankie's.
真棒
Attaboy.
对啊 然后早上就羞愧地坐车走人了
Yup, doing the old bus-of-shame.
现在你可是个搞过一♥夜♥情♥的男人了 爽吗?
How's it feel to have a one-night stand under your belt?
呃 如果你们之间讲好了
Uh, does it count as a one-night stand
几天后一起出游野餐 这还算是一♥夜♥情♥吗?
If you've already made plans for a picnic the following day?
小杰...
Ger, what...
我们的原计划是出去寻欢作乐
We were supposed to go out and get all up into trouble,
而不是爱上你的 "欢"
Not fall in love with trouble.
嘿 别着急 谁说爱上了?
Hey, slow down. Who said love?
这得看我们野餐后的双人骑行是否合拍
Let's see how the post-picnic tandem bike ride goes.
哦 呃 我得下车了
Oh, uh, this is my stop.
挂咯 感激不尽 桃花导师
Got to go. Thanks again, wing man.
别 小杰 想想...
No, Ger, think...
唔
Mmm.
你和法兰基关系很好 对吧?
So, you and Frankie are pretty close, right?
很好?
Pretty close?
我们住在一栋房♥子里
Try we live in the same building,
在一家公♥司♥工作
We work at the same payroll company,
我酒后驾车被查后 她负责载我到处跑
And when I got my DUI, she drove me everywhere.
嗯
Hmm.
你认为她适合谈恋爱吗?
Would you say she's relationship material?
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
我爱法兰基 但她挺可怕的
I love Frankie, but she's horrible.
她欺骗每一个约会的对象
She literally cheats on everyone she dates.
我们都喊她 "嫖♥客♥弗兰克"
We call her Frank the Skank.
外号♥是我起的 很搞笑吧
I made it up. It's hilarious.
哦 好吧 他完了
Oh, yeah, he's screwed.
伊蒂 看 吉米来啦 吉米为啥来呀
Edie, look, Jimmy's here. I wonder why Jimmy's here.
吉米想要啥呀?
What does Jimmy want?
嗨
Hi.
嘿 听着 你跟杰拉德谈过
Hey, listen, have you talked to Gerald
他正在约的女妖怪吗? 已经一周了
About that nightmare girl he's dating? It's been a week.
等等 你什么意思 谈谈?
Wait, what do you mean, talk?
我给你发过短♥信♥
I texted you all that awful stuff
写了她朋友说她有多可怕
That her friend said about her.
我还以为到现在
I figured by now you-you'd give him
你应该已经跟他唠叨过了
One of your nagging mom talks.
没有 因为我不是个唠叨的妈妈
No, because I'm not a nagging mom.
我是个帅妈
I'm a cool mom.
我在 "火人节" 的时候发现的
I just found out when burning man is.
我做不到唠叨
I can't make it.
还有 我不关心他人朋友的一面之词--
And I don't care what anyone's friend says--
我不会插手杰拉德和妹子之间的事
I'm not getting between Gerald and a girl.
显然 你没意识到这个问题有多严重
Apparently you don't realize the severity of this situation.
好吧 我来告诉你一些事
All right, I'm gonna tell you something.
但你得发誓
But you have to promise
你绝不泄露一丁半点 你发誓吗?
That you'll never tell another living soul. Swear?
- 行 没问题 随便 - 好吧
- Yes, fine, whatever. - All right.
提拉·特基拉:一个亚裔性感女星
在2008年夏天 我和提拉·特基拉短暂交往过
Summer of 2008, I briefly dated Tila Tequila.
细节我就略过了 但结局并不好
I'll spare you the details, but it did not end well.
这事跟我们刚才讨论的有毛关系?
What does this have to do with anything?
这个故事教育我们: 不要爱上派对女孩
The moral of this story is: Do not fall in love with a party girl.
我打包票 杰拉德正在犯这个错误
And I guarantee you, Gerald's doing that right as I speak.
好好好 听着 我知道你才当父亲不久
Okay, look, I know that you're new to this,
所以我跟你往详细里说
So I'm gonna boil this down for you.
别指手画脚你儿子的恋爱
Do not meddle in your son's love life.
不然只会适得其反
It will backfire.
你这样只会让他更喜欢她
He will end up liking her more.
你要冷静 静观其变 像我这样
You've just got to be cool, man, like me.
你冷静?
Cool like you, huh?
伊蒂 我也不想让你做这个选择
Edie, I hate to put you on the spot.
谁平时更冷静 是外婆还是吉米?
Who's cooler, grandma or Jimmy?
谁 我还是她?
Who's cooler, me or her?
是我吗?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表