剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
今晚是男人之夜
It's, uh, male bonding night.
给我来一杯不含酒精的椰林飘香吧
I will have a Virgin Colada.
16年的波旁威士忌如何?
How about a 16-year-old bourbon?
比你小九岁
Nine years younger than you.
你知道我多大了
You know how old I am.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
- 很好喝 - 是吧?
- That's good. - Yeah?
- 很好喝 - 是吧
- It's good. - Yeah.
而且还很贵
And it's expensive, too.
听着 我希望我们两个
Listen, I'd like us to be able to
今晚能畅所欲言
Just talk about anything tonight.
说什么都行 来吧
Just anything we want. Go ahead.
好吧 嗯嗯
All right. Yeah. Mm-hmm.
哦哦 那个那个
Oh, oh, oh, okay, okay, okay, okay.
-我有一个重复出现的梦 知道吗? - 嗯哼
- I have this reoccurring dream, right? - Mm-hmm.
内容是我生病了 有人在照顾我
Where, um, I'm sick, and-and someone's taking care of me.
- 可是我看不清他们的脸 - 嗯!
But I've never been able to see their face. - Hmm!
可是昨晚 就昨晚 我看清了
But last night, last night, I did.
是你
It was you.
超棒是不是? 知道吗 你是哪个照顾我的人
Cool, right? You know? You were my caretaker.
我喜欢这个梦
Well, I love that.
是吧!
Yeah!
现在该你分享了
Now you share something.
呃...
Uh...
好吧 我要说一个
Okay, oh, I got one.
我有一个重复出现的梦
I have a reoccurring dream,
是我和凯特·米德尔顿约会
That I'm dating Kate Middleton.
- 然后? - 就这些
- And? - That's it.
我们在一起很开心
We're just really happy together.
我能再问一个问题嘛?
Can I ask... One more question?
当然 问吧
Yeah. Shoot.
那个 你知道 我们第一次见面
Well, you know, when we first met,
你说过你只有一次坠入过爱河
You said that you'd only ever been in love once.
然后 呃...
And, uh...
你们称彼此为 "小寿司" 和 "小马哥"
That you called each other "Sushi" And "Ponyboy,"
然后 呃...
And, um...
你以为你们会结婚
You thought you'd get married.
是妈妈 对吗?
It was mom, wasn't it?
我能把你这个想法放进餐厅的胡椒磨吗?
Can I get your opinion on a pepper mill at the restaurant?
- 什么鬼? - 我有这个照片
- What? - I took a picture of it.
那个是...
It's, uh...
你和妈妈怎么回事
What about you and mom?
稍后再说 稍后再说
We'll get to that. We'll get to that.
一会我们会说清楚一切的
We'll get to everything.
只是现在时间尚早 我们找点乐子吧
But the night's young, so let's... Let's have some fun.
让我们耍起来 让我们嗨起来
Let's mix it up. Let's chop it up.
好的 当然
Okay. All right!
让我们大干一场
Let the chopping begin!
噢
Oh...
耶!
Yeah!
你是《六人行》里的哪个角色?
你是《六人行》里的哪个角色?
你是罗斯!
罗丝?!
Ross?!
喂 您好 我想转成电子账单
Yes, hello, I'd like to switch to paperless billing.
哦 我已经有这个业务了 好吧
Oh, I-I already have that. Great.
你在哪?
So where are you?
印度
In india.
哦
Oh.
那边现在几点?
What time is it over there?
耶!
Yeah!
好吧 现在看看我是六人行里的谁?
Okay, which friend am I now?
你是《六人行》里的哪个角色?
你是
罗斯!
哦 不是吧 我明明是莫妮卡!
Oh, come on, I'm monica!
威力 我想让你认识一下你的新搭档 霍登
Willy, I want to introduce you to your new partner Holden.
新搭档? 霍登?
New partner? Holden?
这是干什么-- 跳队列舞吗?
What is this-- a square dance?
我才不需要搭档呢
I don't need a partner.
抱歉 威力 我已经做了决定
Sorry, willy, but the decision has been made.
等等 你雇了个萨尔瓦多 达利到这里来
Wait, you hired Salvador Dali here
也不经过我的同意?
Without asking me?
给我们一分钟
Give us a minute.
我不需要问你
I don't have to ask you.
我是你老板
I'm your boss.
不再是了 亲爱的
Not anymore, honey.
我不干了
I quit.
- 威力... - 我不需要
- Willy... - I don't need it.
吉米会不高兴的
Jimmy's not gonna like this.
你知道 我给了吉米他第一份工作
You know, I gave Jimmy his first job.
- 是吗? - 当然 嗯
- You did? - Yeah, mm-hmm.
84年在丹特纳我雇用他当吧台助理
I hired him as a bar-back in '84 at Dan Tana's.
那小子天天手滑
The kid dropped everything.
有一天 他打碎了一瓶
One day, he broke an entire
上千美金的梅洛葡萄酒
Thousand-dollar bottle of merlot.
然后他们要炒了他
Now, they were gonna fire him.
可是我觉得他太帅气
But I figured he was too pretty
太脆弱 很难在外面混下去
And too delicate to hack it on the outside.
所以我替他扛下了
So I took the fall.
那时候吉米向我发誓
And that's when Jimmy vowed to me
当他有了自己的餐厅
That when he got his own restaurant,
他会照顾我
He'd take care of me.
从那以后我们一直在一起
And we've been together ever since.
我想你毁了这一切
I guess you ruined everything.
蹦-擦-擦
Ha-cha-cha.
你还搞的定吗?
You still got this?
当然
I do.
我可不能让这事儿变得跟猪油汤一样
This will not be my chilled pork soup.
你应该先尝尝
Well, you should taste it first.
- 东好莱坞杂货店? - 嗯哼
- East hollywood minimart, right? - Mm-hmm.
洛杉矶最好吃的冰淇淋自助
Best self-serve in L.A.
嗯 好吃到哭!
Mmm, yummy!
- 是吧? - 是啊
- Right? - Yeah.
今晚真是我人生最棒的一晚了
Tonight was the best, man.
我是说 我们都没有真正地谈过什么
I mean, we didn't really talk about anything,
不过 谁在乎呢 对吧?
But who cares, right?
好吧
All right.
"小马男和寿司"-- 我允许你问一个问题
"Ponyboy and sushi"-- you got one question.
开始吧
Shoot.
真的! 好吧 那
Yes! Okay, um,
她知道你的感受吗?
did she know how you felt?
不 不! 等下!你为啥不告诉她呢?
No, no! Wait, wait! Why didn't you tell her?
你还爱她吗?
do you still love her?
哇 哇 哇 慢点
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
好吧 我遇到你妈妈的时候
All right, when I met your mom,
她 呃 性感火♥辣♥又带点儿摇滚范儿
She was this, uh, she was this hot rocker chick.
她那时是我们工作的餐馆里
All right, she was the only girl cook
唯一会煮饭的女生 哦 天哪
In this restaurant we worked at and-- oh, god--
我追了她好几个月 她才答应跟我出去约会
I chased her for months before she gave me the time of day.
当我们终于开始约会的时候 呃... 你懂得
Then we started dating, and, uh... You know,
我那时那么年轻 过于冲动和兴奋
I was this young hot shot.
总是想着出去浪
I always had one foot out the door.
可是 你 你说过她是你唯一爱过的女孩儿啊
But, I mean, y-you said she's the only girl you've ever loved.
是啊 但是那个时候
Yes, yes, but I thought
我以为所有的时间安排都是错的
The timing was all wrong.
我以为我可以永远拥有她
I thought that I had forever.
不过 你看见了吧 这就是时间安排这码事儿
But, see, that's the thing about timing.
拖啊拖啊拖
Delay, delay, delay,
然后突然间... 就已经太迟了
Then suddenly... It's too late.
真是老掉牙的故事了
Ancient history.
"突然间就已经太迟了"
"Suddenly it's too late."
哇 这说法真是
Wow, it's so--
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表