剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
喜当爷
第一季第三集
好了 游戏时间 一起来玩儿吧
All right, game time. Let's do this.
耶 我们最喜欢的乡村歌♥手
Yeah! Our favorite country singer.
呃 威利 纳尔逊
Uh, willie nelson.
威利纳尔逊: 美国乡村音乐的重要人物 代表作有 《Crazy》等
- 是女的 - 邦妮 瑞特
- Female. - Bonnie raitt.
名字是对的-- 姓换成 "为人父母"
First name good-- now, make it
里的马翠亚克的姓氏
The Matriarch of parenthood.
为人父母: NBC播出的美国家庭喜剧
邦妮比蒂丽娅在其中饰演Matriarch
呃... 邦妮 比蒂丽娅
Uh... Bonnie Bedelia!
很好 这是你六岁时最喜欢的书
Good. Now, your favorite book when you were six!
Amelia Bedelia: 糊涂女佣 是美国家喻户晓的儿童书中的人物
爱美丽 布迪莉亚! 就是它了
Amelia Bedelia! Yes!
时间到 时间到
Time! Time!
这好像是在看这些名字近亲交♥配♥ 胡乱结合
That was literally like watching verbal incest.
哦 别嫉妒我们
Oh, don't be jealous.
我保证我没有
I assure you I am not.
好吧 这看起来像是我们压倒性的胜利
Well, you know, this is sort of a blowout.
你们想要交换队员吗
Do you guys want to switch up teams?
瓦娜萨 你想要和我一组吗
Vanessa, you want to roll with me?
我 呃 给的就跟我受的那样好
I, uh, give as good as I take.
我是说 我受的就像我给的那样好
I mean I take as good as I give.
我喜欢作为接收信息的被提示方
I love taking it.
你可以和我妈组队
You can team up with my mom.
是 好吧
Yeah. All right.
好的 我们开始吧
Okay. Let's do this.
我看到了 好 准备好了吗
I got it. Okay, ready?
呃 哦 我大概是这个年纪
Uh... Oh, I am this old.
- 23... 22... - 不 完全猜错了
- 23... 22... - No... Wrong way.
- 32 - 不
- 32. - No.
过 这个太难了
Pass. This is too hard.
好的 呃 第一个字母
Okay, uh, the first letter
是我的中间名 - 过
Of my middle name. - Pass.
- 我最喜欢去的地方 - 过
- My favorite place to go. - Pass!
- 呃 我最爱的甜点 - 过
- Uh, my favorite dessert. - Pass.
- 我博客的名字 - 过
- The name of my blog. - Pass.
- 我对这个过敏 - 过
- I'm allergic to this. - Pass!
给我 你根本就不会提示线索
Give me those. You're no good at giving clues.
好吧
All right.
呃 好 这是我失去
Uh, okay, the age I was
处子之身的年纪
When I lost my virginity.
- 呃 16岁 - 不
- Uh, 16. - Nope.
- 18 - 完全错了
- 18. - Wrong way.
过 我可以喊过吗
Pass. Can I pass?
好吧
Fine.
那是某个星期五 13岁的时候
It was friday the 13th.
十三岁
Thirteen?!
该死
Damn!
哇
Wow.
时间到 我们答出了几个
Time. How many did we get?
去搭积木吧 有人一起吗
Jenga, anyone?
吉米 等等
Jimmy, hang on.
不 我玩了你们的游戏 喝了你们的自来水
No, I played your game, I drank your tap water,
拜托让我离开这幸福的郊区
Please let me leave the suburbs!
哦 省省吧
Oh, cut it out.
听着 我明白你刚才有多努力地尝试
Look, I see how hard you've been trying lately.
- 不用谢 - 还没说完
- You're welcome. - Not done.
吉米 我一直都站在你这边
Jimmy, I'm rooting for you,
但你真的还不了解杰拉德
But you're not really getting to know Gerald.
当然 你确实花了很多时间
Sure, you spend the appropriate amount
和他一起 但是...
Of time with him, but...
就好像你的头发
It's like your hair.
看起来很好 但并不是真的
It looks good but it's not real.
它是的真的
It is, too!
我还得被你拽多少次你才信?
How many times do I have to let you tug it?
- 再来一次 - 不要
- One more time. - No.
不...
No...
太不可置信了 真是不可置信
Incredible! That's just incredible!
好吧 你想要和我谈我跟杰拉德的关系
Okay...You're one to talk about my relationship with Gerald.
我说 多亏你
I mean, thanks to you,
我觉得他离变成连环杀手诺曼贝茨就差个假发和汽车旅馆了
He's a wig and a motel away from being Norman Bates.
Norman Bates: 《惊魂记》中的连环杀手 是一个人格分♥裂♥的汽车旅馆老板
再来一次
One more time.
好吧
Yeah.
啊
Ah!
这太不可置信了
It's incredible.
好吧 我们再讲一个故事
Okay, we get one more story,
然后就得上♥床♥睡觉了 好吗
And then we have to go to bed, okay?
好的 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
很久以前 有一个王国
Once there was a kingdom,
由一个通过民♥主♥制度选出的
Ruled by a democratically elected,
混血的 女首相统治着
Mixed-race, female prime minister.
在那儿的城♥堡♥里面 有一个公主
And there was a princess in a castle.
然后有一天 公主遇到了她的白马王子
And one day, the princess met the perfect guy.
他有长长的头发
He had long hair,
他的肌肉有着好看的线条
And he had those lines on the sides of his abs,
并且他会参加格斗
And he did MMA,
但仅仅是为了钱
But only for the money,
他并不崇尚暴♥力♥
Not because he's violent.
是的 但后来他死了
Yeah! But then he died.
死于暴♥力♥
Violently.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
但是公主遇到了更好的人
But she met a better guy,
他有着棕色的头发 不长不短
With medium-brown hair,
喜欢3D打印
Who loved 3D printing,
并且一周内 就读完了一整套的
And read the entire Harry Potter series
哈利波特
in one weekend.
而且他在未来
And he was super rich
将会变得非常富有
in untapped potential,
还有个很酷的坐骑
with a sick ride.
而且对环境也好
That was also good for the environment,
因为那是他的自行车
'cause it was a bicycle.
然后他们陷入爱河 永远幸福快乐地生活在了一起
And they fell in love and lived happily ever after.
是吗
They did?
我看到了一种结局 我选择结束它
I saw an ending and I took it.
而且她看起来好像已经熟悉这个故事了
And she was kind of checked out of this one.
我们走吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on, baby, let's go.
我们得上♥床♥了
We need to go to bed.
我们要逃离这儿
We're outta here.
哦
Ooh!
你能相信吗 萨拉?
Can you believe, Sara?
我是说 我认识杰拉德有一个月了
I mean, I've known gerald a month,
可她还想让我知道
And she expects me to know
儿子穿几号♥四角裤
What size boxers the kid wears.
得了吧 老兄
Come on, man.
你知道那小伙肯定还在穿三角裤
You know that kid wears briefs.
哦是的 不是吗
He so does, doesn't he?
她觉得我和杰拉德之间有些问题
She thinks I have issues with gerald.
她才是有问题的那一个
She's the one with issues.
我说 她有些什么电影之夜 游戏之夜
I mean, with her movie nights and her game nights
还有 "最好的朋友妈" 什么乱七八糟
And her weird "Best friend mom". Shtick
之夜
Nights.
也许你们俩都有问题
Maybe you both have issues.
我雇你是切菜的 维克托
I pay you to chop, Victor.
切菜就好
Just chop.
萨拉是对的
Sara's right.
你确实很难真正和别人相处
You do have a hard time getting real with people.
我才不是! 好吧
I do not! Okay.
我在业务上还没实现自己的成就
I am unfulfilled professionally,
我觉得这让我很诅丧
And I think it's making me depressed.
胡椒磨在谁那?
Who got that pepper mill?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表