剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
这首歌♥都没人喜欢吗!
This is such an underrated song!
完全是我的菜!!
This was my jam!
跟着它你要这么跳
This is how you do the dance.
你的舞跳得真不错
You are such a baller.
我帮你把这个翻成80年代的语言
Let me translate that for you into '80s.
我天生丽质
I'm choice.
- 对你来说挺不错嘛 - 你说什么?
- Good for you. - What?
你挺不错嘛! 等我到你这个年纪我也想像你一样
Good for you! I want to be like you when I'm your age.
这也是舞蹈的一部分吗?
Is this part of the dance?
噢 还是你只是累了?
Oh, are you just tired?
太丢人了
This is so humiliating.
我跑前跑后给这个小孩
I'm running around trying to get the kid
搞什么珍珠奶茶
all these boba drinks.
我为了他
And what's with
弄了这么大的阵仗
this big fake show of his,
结果他们都忘了我是谁了 没有人能忘记这点
forgetting who I am. Nobody forgets this.
这不丢人 这就是我们做的事情
It's not humiliating; it's what we have to do.
你打算什么时候邀请他加入?
When are you gonna ask him for the plug?
你觉得这样就行?
Is that how you think it works?
和咱们Vip在一起 我们都不喜欢被别的人告知该做什么
Look, with us VIPs, we don't like being told what to do.
就像跳舞什么的
You know, there's a whole dance involved.
现在如果我们做的是对的话
Now, if we played our cards right,
他可能已经在发微博了
he's probably posting right now.
查一下就知道了
Let's check.
Ok 我们查一下
All right, let's see.
梦幻查森
Chasondadream.
梦幻查森?
Chasondadream?
真是聪明
That's so clever.
我也得想一个有意思的名字
I need to come up with a funny one.
在吉米...
At Jimmy...
他自从到了就一直在不停发推特
He's been posting non-stop since he got here.
刚到的时候他说
When he arrived, he wrote,
"刚到" 没说在哪
"Just got here." Didn't say where.
然后他说 "你最喜欢的电影是什么?"
Then he wrote, "What's your favorite movie?"
10,000个赞
10,000 faves.
海神号♥历险记
Poseidon Adventure.
然后他又发"不好 电♥话♥没电了
Then he just posted, "Uh-oh, phone about to die.
#没电的生活"
#DatBatteryLife."
他电♥话♥没电了?
His phone's dying?
好 我要上了
All right, I'm going in.
吉米...
Jimmy...
我知道的
I had it.
差点因为你忘了
You make me forget things.
你觉得这句歌♥词怎么样?
Okay, what do you think about this line?
姑娘 别再玩儿了
Girl, stop those games you playing.
我的天 我喜欢这句
Oh, my God, I love that.
说实话 这句是不是超棒?
Be honest, is it a game-changer?
- 说实话? - 是的
- Honestly? - Yes.
特别棒
It's a game-changer.
我喜欢
I love it.
哇! 真是好兄弟
Oh! That's my boy right there.
来吧!
Come on!
我认定你了
You're so locked in.
- 是吧? - 嘿 查森 小杰
- Right? - Hey. Chason, Ger.
看起来你们玩儿的不错啊?
Looks like you guys are having a good time, right?
- 不错 - 没错 哥们
- Yeah. - Yeah, man.
一起玩 做我们自己的事
Just, uh, hanging, doing our thing.
哦 这句可以发推特了
Ooh, that'd be a good tweet.
- 我会转发的 - 好啊 兄弟
- I'd retweet it. - Oh, nice, dude.
嗯
Yeah.
对了 关于这个
Yeah, about that.
我不想提生意的事情 但是...
I hate to bring up business, but...
哈喽
Hello.
这里有谁准备好了
Who here's ready to rock out
和鳄梨酱嗨起来?
with their guac out?
想不想给自己的夜晚加点料?
You want to spice up your night?
拉维 我们这正忙呢
Ravi, we're in the middle of something.
鳄梨色拉酱? 好啊 来一点吧
Guacamole? Yes, please.
你这里还有墨西哥人这种?
You got a Mexican guy and everything?
这可真不种族主义
That's not racist.
棒棒哒
Nice.
那好
All right.
所以 第一件要做的事
So the first thing you want to do
就是找个好吃熟透的鳄梨
is find a nice and ripe avocado.
这个就行 不是我买♥♥的
This one will have to do; I didn't buy them.
哥们 我今晚一直在努力让你玩的开心
Listen, I've really tried to deliver for you tonight,
我本希望你也能为我做一些事
so I was hoping you could do something for me.
我不同意 我就只是在这里寻开心 老兄
I don't think so. I'm just trying to have fun tonight, man.
我希望你能开心
I want you to have fun.
我们能先谈谈生意吗?
Can we just talk some business first?
我们可以稍后再谈 行吗?
Hey, we can talk business later, okay?
你知道我们现在应该做什么吗?
You know what we should do now?
这个人
This guy.
我要给他弄个纹身
He'll get a tattoo.
全墨头的
Total ink head.
哇 这个可洗不掉
Oh, those are forever.
虽然这看... 看起来很诱人
As tempting as it... as it-it looks,
呃 但是我的纹身师不会...
uh, my regular tat guy would not...
他不会喜欢这个的
he would just not like this.
他一定会很嫉妒
He gets so jealous.
纹身
Do it.
纹身 纹身...
Do it. Do it...
你们想再加点料么?
You guys like a little kick?
纹身! 纹身!
Do it! Do it!
纹身! 纹身! 纹身! 纹身! 纹身! 纹身! 纹身!
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
好
All right.
纹吧!
Let's do it!
耶!
Yeah!
- 纹吧! - 这才对嘛!
- Let's do this! - That's my boy!
好的 现在我们用一些鳄梨沙拉酱来庆祝
And now we celebrate with a little guacamole.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
我不喜欢这个光线
I don't like this light.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们出去
We out.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here.
等一下 杰拉德 你想带着鳄梨酱么?
Wait, Gerald, do you want to take the guac with you?
哦 嘿 哥们...
Oh, hey, buddy...
现在这是我的"鳄梨酱"了
This is my "Guacalypse" Now.
嘿 酷不酷?
Hey. Isn't this cool?
这是啥? 纹身?
What is that? Is that a tattoo?
对 查森给我纹的
Yeah, Chason gave it to me.
这是个"C" 代表查森
It-it's "C" For Chason.
他说曲线很难纹
He said curves are hard.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
你还记得咱们那时候么?
Ugh, you remember when that was us?
80年代那时候?
Back in the actual '80s?
我们那时候还年轻 玩得很嗨
We were young, having a blast,
从不管别人怎么想
not worrying about what anybody thought.
你看我 现在完全和那时候相反
Look at me, I'm turning my whole life upside down
努力讨好比伯崇拜者
trying to please some Bieber wannabe
就为了让他发个推特 还几乎不可能
for a tweet I'll probably never get.
你做这些事情就为了让他发个推特?
You did all of this for a tweet?
呃 别告诉别人
Ew, don't tell other people that.
你知道的啦 以前我总乐于
You know, I used to get a kick
为餐厅的事情而奔忙 但现在呢
out of hustling for the restaurant, but now?
我要做到什么为止
Like, how far is too far?
我猜的啊 我觉得做到
It's just a guess, but I'd say letting
让一个昙花一现的明星纹你一身为止
a one-hit wonder brand you for life with a dirty needle.
唉 我又有什么资格说呢
Eh, who am I to talk?
我在这干啥子啊到底?
I mean, what am I even doing here?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表