剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
I'm ridiculous.
你们两个是基佬吗?
Are you two even gay?
那可不是基佬接吻的方式
That was not the kiss of a gay man.
额 杰宝宝? 杰宝宝
Uh, Ger? Ger.
亲我 什么?
Kiss me. What?
- 亲我 亲我 - 不 不 什么鬼? 怎么了?
- Kiss me. Kiss me. - No. No. What? What's going on?
范安贝格博士 你想看看我和杰
Dr. Van Amburg, would you like to see a picture of Ger and I
在宇航局工作时的照片吗?
when we were... working at NASA?
现在我儿子
And now my son
希望伊蒂去那个装腔作势的私立校
wants Edie to go to this pretentious private school,
只是我记得这里对杰拉德来说曾经是一个很特别的地方
and I just remember how this was such a special place for Gerald.
特里安娜 你这里... 变了很多
Tsiliana, you've... made quite a few changes.
没有 还是原来的学校
No. School exactly the same.
同样的玩具 同样的操场 同样的炉子
Same toys, same playground, same stove.
尼特 我们还有和原来一样的魔法盒
Nyet. We even have same magic box.
噢 老天 那个是废弃的冰箱
Oh, my God, that's an abandoned refrigerator.
孩子们想象中可不是这样的哦
Not according to child imagination.
它可以是监狱 时光机 或者另一种监狱啦
It can be jail, time machine, other kind of jail.
不不 这个以前绝对不在那儿
No. No, that definitely was not here before.
我不可能把杰拉德留在这样一个操场
There's no way I would have left Gerald in a playground
上面还放着废弃的冰箱
with an abandoned refrigerator.
你是单身妈妈 对吧?
You were single mother,da?
是的 这有什么关系呢?
Yes. What does that have to do with anything?
单身妈妈都很坚强
Single mothers tough.
她们尽力做到最好
They do the best they can.
她们才不在意操场上有一个废弃的冰箱
They don't worry about abandoned fridge in playground.
现在你年纪大了 你有了更多的钱 更多的时间
But now you older, you have more money, more time.
现在你开始小心翼翼了
Now you worry.
现在你心肠软了
Now you soft.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
我想让伊蒂去范安贝格学院
I want Edie to go to Van Amburg Academy.
噢 范安贝格学院
Ooh, Van Amburg Academy.
我的孩子们也在那里
That's where my kids go.
所以 范安贝格博士 作为伊蒂的保姆 芭芭拉
So, Dr. Van Amburg, as Edie's babysitter, Barbara,
我想了解更多有关学校的课程
I would love to hear more about the school's curriculum.
你们有空手道吗?
Do you have karate?
我们根据每个孩子的个体认知和情感需求
We tailor each child's curriculum to meet
量身定制他们的课程
their individual cognitive and emotional needs.
真正让我们学校与众不同的
But what really makes our school special
是这些家庭 这就是为什么
are the families, which is why
我们在筛选过程中非常仔细
we're so thorough in our selection process.
那么 你们在一起多久了?
So, how long have you two been together?
四年
Four years.
纪念日哪天?
What's your anniversary?
9月29
September 29.
第一次约会的地点?
Where was your first date?
格里菲斯公园的火车博物馆
The train museum at Griffith Park.
斯隆
Sloan,
- 为什么问这些? - 对不起
- Why all the questions? - I'm sorry.
我只是 呃... 觉得
I just, uh... I think it's important
尽可能多地了解我们的家庭很重要
that we know as much as we can about our families.
那么 你可以看得出 我们很坦诚
Well, as you can see, we're very open.
是的 很明显
Yes. Clearly.
嗨!
Hi!
我是萨拉 杰拉德的妈妈
I'm Sara. I'm Gerald's mom
伊蒂的奶奶
and Edie's grandmother.
- 你好 萨拉 - 你好
- Hello, Sara. - Hi.
对于伊蒂进入范安贝格学院
We can't tell you how excited we are
我们非常激动
about Edie attend Van Amburg Academy.
这是我长久以来的梦想
It's always been a dream of mine
非常高兴能见到这个家庭的另一位成员
Well, it is lovely to meet another member of the family.
杰拉德和吉米第一次约会在哪里?
Where was Gald and Jimmy's first date?
格里-格里菲斯公园
Gr-Griffith Park.
很高兴见到你
It was so nice to meet you.
什么? 来了!
I... What? Yes!
我...
I...
得过去了
have to go there.
她有点儿...
She's a little...
嗯 是我们照顾她的
mmm. We take care of her.
真温馨 那么 很高兴跟你们聊天
That's sweet. Well, it's been a pleasure chatting with you all.
你们真是一个幸福的家庭 可以说你们是
You seem like a lovely family. I can see how you would be
我们学校不错的候选人
wonderful additions to our school community.
- 谢谢你 - 谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
吉米亲了我!
Jimmy kissed me!
- 什么? - 什么? - 什么?
- What? - What? -What?
棒呆了
This is the best.
你亲了她?
You kissed her?
只是个吻而已
It was just a kiss.
你知道我们基佬就是这样
Y-You know how us gay guys are.
我们不是在搞运动就是亲女孩咯
We're either playing sports or kissing girls.
- 你怎么能这样 老爹? - 老爹?
- How could you do that, Dad? - Dad?
你们是父子?
Are you two father and son?
不可能 那样很诡异
No. No. That would be weird.
对吧? 是的
Right? Yeah.
我不知道这一切怎么回事 不过感觉不太好
I don't know what's going on here, but it doesn't seem good.
我想家访结束了
I think this interview is over.
等等 等等 我们该...
Wait. Wait. Would the... Should...
看我们 我是说 我们是... 嗯 看到了吗?
Look at... us. I mean, we're... Mmm. See?
你们搞什么鬼?
What is wrong with you?
假装成情侣
Pretending to be a couple
这样你女儿就能受到特殊待遇了
so that your daughter gets preferential treatment
- 简直就是... - 就是范安贝格学院所寻找的那种魄力?
- Is... - Exactly the kind of moxie Van Amburg Academy is looking for?
...是卑鄙而无礼
...vile and offensive.
我就知道不是 "魄力" 就是 "卑鄙" 或者 "无礼"
I knew it was either "moxie" or "vile and offensive."
你们俩把这事搞得砸的不能再砸了 对吧
You two royally screwed that up, right?
对吧?
Right?
对不起大家
I'm sorry, guys.
我想我把事情搞砸了
I guess I really screwed up.
看起来我今晚要睡这个脏沙发了
Looks like I'll be sleeping on the stained couch tonight.
没关系 你知道 我们尝试了非常愚蠢的事情
It's okay. You know, we tried something really stupid,
然而并没有奏效 不过...
and it didn't work out, but...
现在我们有一个可以讲一辈子的故事了
now we have a story we can tell for the rest of our lives.
- 是啊 以后我会讲的 - 总比像那样编故事好
- Yeah, I'll say. - It's better than making up fake stories
还有 老妈 听着
like these. And, Mom, look,
如果那俄♥罗♥斯♥大婶的幼儿园对我来还不错...
if the Russian lady's preschool was good enough...
我肯定... - 这个没得选 她死了
for me, I'm sure... - Not an option. She died.
噢
Oh.
那么我们得边鞠躬边说...
Well, then we bow our heads and say...
&@#$$…%%¥
(speaking Russian)
那么 下一个幼儿园准备选哪里?
So, what's the next preschool we should try?
哦哦 来看看?
Oh oh see?
取决于我们选哪种类型
That's depends on what kind
我在这本书上做了很多笔记
I marked up the whole book
有游戏型 蒙特梭利型 当然还有坦帕型
And have a play-base, Montessori, of cause a juics tempo
干嘛?你们看什么?
What? What are you guys looking at?
我的眼镜吗? 噢 我把好看的那副弄丢了
My glasses? Oh, I lost my good ones.
你肯定很在意这件事
You must really care about this
你居然在看书
You are reading a book
噢把这个留下
Oh you can leave that one
真的?
Really?
别人看到了怎么办
What about other people to see?
你知道 我前男友曾经跟我说
Yeah, you know my ex-boyfriend once told me
我应该习惯爷爷的身份
That I should actually get used to be in grandpa
其实我正在适应这个特殊情况呢
the truth is I'm acctually starting to adapt this situation.
好温馨惹
That's sweet.
把你的家庭说成是一个特殊情况
Called your family a situation
你听到了吗伊蒂?
Did you hear that Eddie?
我们升级了耶
We've been updated
我们以前可是个意外哦
We used to be an accident
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表