剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
瞧好了 嗨 谢尔比
Watch. Hey, Shelby,
你今晚真美啊
you look beautiful tonight.
黑领带那个 我喜欢你光头的样子
Hey, uh, Black Tie, I like how bald you are.
慢慢来
We'll get there.
你搞什么鬼?
What is this?
你没有看过班前鬼步舞蹈吗?
Oh. Well, you've never seen the Pre-Shift Shuffle?
鼓舞团队士气的
It's how I rally the troops.
跳一小段舞 来点喜剧成分
I do a little dance, some comedy.
最近 我一直都在用光影魔术
Lately, I've been flavoring it with a little bit
来调味 哦 等下
of light magic. Oh, excuse me,
我变出了一个... 25美分的硬币...
I got a little... quarter...
稍等 它跑去哪里呢?
Wait, where the hell did it go?
拉维 过来说两句
Ravi, a word.
伙计 正经点吧
Have some dignity, man.
我就是这样做菜的 好吧? 你可能觉得我很堕落...
This is how I roll, okay? You might think I'm a degenerate...
我没说你堕落
I'm not saying you're a degenerate.
不 抱歉 你能让我说完吗?
No, I'm sorry, can you let me finish?
你可能觉得我很堕落
You might think I'm a degenerate,
但我更像艾伦·狄珍妮 (著名节目<艾伦秀>主持人)
but I'm more like Ellen Degeneres.
- 一点都不好笑 - 我知道
- That was not worth it. - Yeah.
拉维 你是主厨
You're the head chef, Ravi.
你手下觉得你是个二货
Your own staff thinks you're fool.
长点心吧
Get it together.
你为什么吃三文治
Why are you eating
吃得如此奇怪?
your sandwich so weird?
额... 很奇怪吗?
Uh... weird?
不是风情万种或者神秘诱人吗?
Or erotic and mysterious?
不 亲爱的 绝对不是
Oh, honey, no.
你在给你家男人发艳照么?
You're trying to take a sexy photo for your man?
是的 他问我要 我想发给他
Yes. He asked for one, and I want to do it.
他从来没有问我要过什么东西
He never asks me for anything.
但我不知道发怎样的照片
But I-I am clueless.
我最性感的一张照片 是在
The sexiest picture I have is a caricature
威尼斯木板路上画的手绘画 画里面我在吃吞拿鱼三文治
of me from the Venice Boardwalk.And I'm eating a tuna sandwich in that, too.
好吧 不用担心
Okay. Um, Don't worry.
有妈妈在 让我看看你有什么料
Mama's here. Let me see what you got.
这就是我的人生啊
This is what my life has come to,
把我的咪♥咪♥露给我孙女的亲娘看
showing my breasts to my granddaughter's mother
就是为了学怎么打动我的男朋友
to impress my boyfriend.
我说让我看看你的照片
I meant let me see the photo.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Right, right, right.
怎样?
Huh?
我先去煮一壶咖啡
I'll put on a pot of coffee.
什么嘛?
What?
天啊 有那么差吗?
Aw! That bad?
我想亲自谢谢各位
I'd like to personally thank you all
来参加今天的会议
for coming to this meeting today.
- 不得不来啊 - 维克托
- We had to. - Victor.
今天对于餐馆来说 是很特别的一天
It's a very special day here at the restaurant.
- 给我们买♥♥医疗保险了吗? - 比这更加棒!
- Are we getting health insurance? - Even better!
今天是杰拉德成为招待的第一天
Today is Gerald's first day as host.
- 杰拉德是谁? - 维克托
- Who is Gerald? - Victor.
我甚至派了我的私人裁缝Enzo
I even sent Gerald to my personal tailor, 恩佐,
去为杰拉德专门定制西装
for his own bespoke suit.
这是搞哪出? 那个... 恩佐不会做出这样的西装来的
What is that? That... Enzo didn't make that suit.
对的 我去了鲍勃西装折扣店买♥♥了一套
Yeah. I went to Bob's Suit Outlet instead.
一样的价格 类似的质量 恩佐真会坑钱
Similar quality at a price that makes Enzo look like a crook.
你都不知道这衣服有多便宜
You'll never guess how cheap it was.
- 不 我想我知道 - 猜猜看
- No, I-I think I would. - Guess.
37块5
$37.50.
猜对了
You're a good guesser.
不用笑这么开心吧
Wasn't that funny.
你真的确定要把这个最显眼的
You sure you want to give the most visible
最前线的工作交给杰拉德?
front-of-house job to Gerald?
是的 他要继承他老爸的衣钵
Yes. He's following in his father's footsteps.
没问题的 不懂的他可以学
He'll be fine. He'll learn.
让他学习最好的办法 就是把他扔进深渊里
Best way to learn is to throw him into the deep end.
你还记得你第一天上班的情景吗?
Remember your first day on the job?
你穿了一件红色的什么东西来...
You showed up wearing that red...
我到现在都还不知道那是什么东西
I don't even know what it was.
是休闲套装 我现在正穿着
It was a pantsuit, and I'm wearing it right now.
在这之前的那一套
Ahead of its time is what it was.
今晚过得怎么样?
And how are we this evening?
他天生是鲍勃的料子 看着
Hosting is in his DNA. Watch.
很不错 你呢?
Wonderful. How about you?
棒极了 谢谢
Marvelous, thank you.
实际上
Actually,
我想我有点不开心
I'm a little bummed, I guess.
是吗? 发生什么事了?
Oh? What-what happened?
没什么 真的没什么
Nothing. Nothing, really.
今天过得很不错
It's actually a really good day.
但是有时候 不知道为什么 我会不开心
Just sometimes, I get a little blue, no reason at all.
会过去的 也可能不会
It'll pass. Or not.
羊排和鹅肝酱这两道菜 你推荐哪道?
What do you recommend between the lamb chops and foie gras?
额 我觉得 一道像是被杀害的宝宝
Ooh. Well, I mean, one's a murdered baby.
另一道像饱受折磨的大人 但是...
The other one's a tortured adult, but...
我觉得这两道都很美味
I'm sure they're both delicious.
做这事情是出于你对他的爱
This is coming from a place of love.
这胸围就是个灾难 解开它吧
That bra is a disaster. Lose it.
这真是引人犯罪 不 我不脱
This is a sassy and sensible. No, I'm not taking my bra off.
如果我把我的脱了 能帮到你吗?
Would it help if I take mine off?
第三遍 不 没什么帮助
For the third time, no, it will not help.
CJ 你能去看一下那道西兰花舒芙蕾吗?
CJ, can you check on that broccoli Soufflé?
可以 为了杰瑞·宋飞啥都可以 (杰瑞·宋飞是美国著名喜剧演员)
I can. For Jerry Seinfeld.
对的 伙计 就是那样 就是那样!
Yeah, man, do it! Do it, man!
舒芙蕾是怎么回事?
What's the deal with Soufflé?
为什么必须提前一天预订?
Why do we have to order it a day in advance?
有其它的计划吗?
Does it have other plans?
模仿得不是很像 但是很搞笑
It's not accurate, but it is so funny.
好了好了 同志们 我们已经玩够了
Okay. All right, guys, all right. We've had our fun.
讲真的 你能看一下那个蛋奶酥吗?
Seriously, can you check on that souffl?
这是拉维厨师在说话吗? 还是塞斯·罗根啊?
Is that Chef Ravi talking? Or is it Seth Rogen?
有完没完啊? 回去工作
Enough, okay? All right, back to work.
塞斯 塞斯 塞斯 塞斯 塞斯
Seth. Seth. Seth. Seth. Seth.
同志们 够了啊
Guys, enough. All right, okay.
让我们...
All right, let's...
打住吧! 想怎样啊?!
Hey, cut the crap! All right?!
这可不是喜剧团 这是餐厅
This isn't a comedy club. This is a restaurant.
我不是搞笑木偶 我是你们的上司
I'm not a puppet, I'm your boss.
你们是来这儿做菜的
You guys are here to cook,
而且你们大多数都还是门外汉
and most of you aren't even halfway good at it.
所以 如果你们可以
So maybe
专注在做菜上
if you focus on your cooking,
你们就能勉强一窥烹调的精髓
you will get halfway decent at it.
天哪 我们是让拉维变成戈登·拉姆齐了吗?
Oh, my God, are we making Ravi do Gordon Ramsay?
这真滑...
That's hilar...
不滑稽? 呃 好吧
No? Okay, no.
缩脖子
Suck in your neck.
嘴嘟起来一点
Slight duck face.
胳膊举起来 就像在挥手一样
Lift your arm like you're waving.
不要真的挥手
Don't wave.
背弓起来 鼻子收紧
Arch your back. Tighten your nose.
等一下哦
Ugh, hold on a second.
这样不行 你还是别穿胸罩了
This isn't gonna work. You got to lose the bra.
萨拉
Sara,
你是一个聪慧 强悍的女人
you are an intelligent, strong woman.
你都完成了夜校课程
You put yourself through night school
所以你这事一定能做好的
so you can become a successful professional.
你有权利在这具美丽的躯体上 感受自己的性感
You have earned the right to feel sexy in this body.
现在
Now,
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表