剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
你压根看不出
You can barely even tell.
你勉强看得出
You can sort of tell.
你可以从我工资里面扣
You can take it out of my paycheck.
不了 你挺兢兢业业
Eh, you work hard.
你有权利偶尔破坏一下卡座
You earn the right to destroy a booth once in a while.
嘿 我有帮忙补哦!
Hey, I helped fix it too!
我有奖励吗?
What do I get?
他真的用了 "捉与放" 这个词吗?
He really used the term "Catch and Release"?
- 傻♥逼♥一个 - 对啊
- What a tool. - Yeah.
- 我们要做什么? - 随便
- What are we making? - Whatever.
今晚我周围唯一的食物是掺了洗澡水的泡菜
Only food I've been around tonight is shower kimchi.
恶心
Ugh.
很抱歉你今晚过得那么糟
Sorry you had a crappy night.
如果能让你感觉好一点的话 你是说对我了
Makes you feel any better, you were right about me.
我过度喜欢女人了
I love women too much.
或者你依赖女人 让你觉得你自己很特别
Or maybe you rely on woman after woman to make you feel special
因为你内心深处其实担心自己太普通
because deep down you're afraid you aren't.
或者我只是想遇到对的人
Or I want to find the right woman,
而且我不在意要等多久
and I don't care how long it takes.
又或者你只是把这个当做借口
Or you're using that as an excuse.
你并不是在找对的人
You're not looking for the right woman.
那种感情深度意味着
That level of intimacy means
你可能会受伤
that you could get hurt.
又或者是因为...
Or...
编不出来了
Can't think of any more.
吉米 你四处浪已经浪了25年了
Jimmy, you've been running around like this for 25 years.
什么时候才打算停?
What's your endgame, man?
来自一个46岁还被坏男孩吸引的女人
Says the 46-year-old woman who's still attracted to bad boys.
你什么时候才打算停?
Ugh. What's your endgame, man?
啊 那一直是我的弱点
Yeah, well, that's always been my weakness.
也是你25年前走运的原因
It's how you got lucky 25 years ago.
那是我走运的原因?
It's how I got lucky?
- 是啊 - 是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
哎 我想总有一天我们要长大
Ugh, I guess at some point we're gonna need to grow up.
太难了
Too hard.
嘿 我们要不来个备用计划吧?
Hey, I know, why don't we have a backup plan?
- 好吧你说 - 我们约定好
- Okay, shoot. - Let's do one of those pacts
如果到60岁 我们都还单身...
where we say that if we're not married by the time we're 60...
保险起见 65岁吧
Let's make it 65 to be safe.
好吧 如果我们到70岁都还单身
Okay, if we're not married by 70,
那我们就结婚
then we'll get married.
好啊 何乐而不为?
Yeah, okay. Why not?
萨拉·金斯利
Sara Kingsley...
如果到70岁 你还没挂或者...
if you're not dead or married by...
还没结婚...
seventy...
- 哦 - 你愿意嫁给我吗?
- Oh. - Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
一千个愿意
A thousand times yes.
或者我们应该说75 以防万一
Maybe we should say at 75, just in case.
你也觉得哦 不如 嗯 不如改到80吧
You think? Why don't we, why don't we just make it 80?
好! 80!
80! Yes!
我们家族的女的大概六十多岁就死了
Women in my family tend to die in their 60s,
那就定85吧
so 85 it is.
很好
Very good.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表