剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
Just one sec.
嘿 瑞瑟先生 这里是洛杉矶旅游局
Hey, Mrs. Reeser. The LA Phil
我们正在给季票做一项特别的一揽子交易噢
is making a special package deal for season tickets.
哦 你可以走了
Oh, you should go.
忙你的事儿吧 我会粉刷完它的
Live. Go live your life. I'm gonna finish painting.
哦 你还是不会买♥♥ 哈?
Oh, so you're not sold yet, huh?
如果我告诉你 贝多芬本人
What if I told you that Beethoven himself
也会到场呢?
is making an appearance?
噢 好的...
Oh. Okay...
- 她挂了 - 瓦娜萨
- She hung up. - Vanessa...
电脑箭头又消失了
the arrow from the computer disappears again.
而且我的萨泰里阿珠链缠住了
And my Santeria beads are tangled.
没事 没事的 我帮您解决
Okay, it's okay, I got it.
什么味道?
What is that smell?
哦 得给你换块儿尿布了
Oh, we need to change your diaper.
噢 门铃响了!
Oh! The doorbell.
别用水管!
Don't use the hose!
我们来给你换块儿尿布哈
We're gonna change your diaper.
怎么了?
What?
我的生活好像也没那么忙
My life's not that busy.
我有几个烦人的客户
I've got a couple of annoying clients,
一条我知道
a pair of pants
我会留着的长裤
I know I'm gonna keep
上面有一滩酒渍-- 老实说 到现在
and a wine stain-- which, by now,
可能已经洗不掉了
face it, is probably permanent.
但是你更不可思议
But you are incredible.
去解决那8000件你必须做的事吧
Go deal with the 8,000 things you have to do.
我会留下粉刷伊蒂的托儿所
I will stay and paint Edie's nursery.
- 哦 真的吗 萨拉? - 真的
= Oh... Really, Sara? - Yes.
谢谢你 你是我的救星
Thank you. You are a lifesaver.
哦! 不是有意的 我给伊蒂买♥♥了一张新床
Oh! No pressure. I got Edie a new bed.
能行行好帮我
Could you put a bowl of water
- 在床下放一碗水来驱散恶灵吗? - 当然
- under it for the spirits? - Sure.
床还在箱子里 你得先把它组装起来
The bed's in a box, so you're gonna have to assemble it first.
谢谢 你真是傻的可爱
Thanks. You really are dope.
我是傻得可怜
I am dope.
为什么你都有黑眼圈了看上去还那么好看呢?
How do you still look good with a black eye?
这不公平
It's not fair.
啊 你知道别人怎么说
Ah, you know what they say.
保时捷就算烧成灰也还是保时捷 是这么说的吗?
A dented Porsche is still a Porsche. Right?
没错 对的
Right. Yeah.
嘿 我都不知道你♥爸♥原来这么野性
Hey, I didn't know your dad was such a beast.
我的上勾拳一定是从他那遗传的
Must be where I get my uppercut from.
你这只是一阵乱戳 可以这么说
That was a jab. Sort of.
他是个复杂的人 你们会见到他的
Well, he's a complicated guy. You'll meet him.
哦 他爱死我了
Oh, he loves me.
- 尤其是喝了几杯酒之后 - 哦 是的
- Especially after a glass of wine.- Oh, yeah.
好了 我们来看看这期采访吧
All right. Let's get into this interview.
"你最喜欢哪种意大利面?"
"What is your favorite pasta?"
"意大利干面"
"Tagliatelle."
超赞
Boom.
有品位啊
Classy.
"周六晚上你最喜欢什么娱乐活动?"
"What do you like to do for fun on a Saturday night?"
"如果我告诉你 我就必须得杀你灭口了" ?
"If I told you, I'd have to kill you."?
不错吧? 我即兴表演得超有感觉
Right? I-I riffed that right on the spot.
我们还是只看封面吧 好吧?
Let's just look at the cover again, shall we?
感觉怎样?
What do we think?
性感 不错
Looks sexy. Not bad.
让我来给我孙女看看
Let me show my granddaughter.
看这个
Look at this.
帅吗?
Is that handsome?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表