剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
吉米 我是认真的
Jimmy, I'm serious.
为什么你给我又发了一张照片
And why did you send a picture back?
有人给我发了一张裸照 我礼尚往来
Someone sends me a nude picture, I send them one back.
- 这是礼貌 - 这不仅仅是礼貌的问题
- It's called manners. - There's more to it than that.
给别人发你自己的裸照是一件很严肃的事情
It's a big deal to send someone a nude photo of yourself.
它有深刻的意义
It means something.
对我这一代人来说没有 你知道我们都是老古董啦
Not to my generation. You know how us millennials are.
但是你知道吗 如果对于你来说有意义
But you know what, if it means something to you,
那说明你很在乎布鲁斯
that must mean that you care about Bruce.
或者我是的
Maybe I do.
那他觉得你发给他的照片怎么样?
What'd he think of the picture you sent him?
额 你懂的 他很喜欢
Oh, well, you know, he loved it.
他... 他就一直说"巴拉巴拉"
He... he was all, "Hubba, hubba."
你没有发
You didn't send it.
这什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是让你"少管闲事"
That's "Mind your business."
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
哦 有时候我会进来玩一下填字游戏
Oh, sometimes I come in here to crush a word search.
嗯 "法兰克福香肠"
Mm. "Frankfurter."
不要跟吉米说你见过我
Don't tell Jimmy you saw me.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Oh, totally.
哎 我不喜欢这样
And, yeah, I hate this.
你不喜欢哪样?
You hate what?
这些 这套衣服 与客人闲聊
This, man. The suit, the schmoozing,
还有 把那些来自中西部的健硕客人安排在柱子后面
you know, hiding full-bodied Midwesterners behind pillars.
我工作的时候应该要开开心心的 对吧?
I deserve to be happy at my job, right?
完全正确 我是说 每个人都不应该改变
No, totally. I mean, nobody should have to change
他自己的本性 那是他原来的样子
their essence, it's who we are.
没错 但我老爸不了解我的本性
Exactly. My dad doesn't get my essence.
安丽诗不了解我的本性
Annelise doesn't get my essence.
- 吉米并不在乎这些 - 我只是想做自己!
- And Jimmy doesn't care. - I just want to be me!
我仅仅想做艾伦!
I just want to be Ellen!
什么情况? 拉维 你在这里干什么?
What? Hey, Ravi, what are you doing in here?
大家都会来这里了吗?
Does everyone just come back here?
下不为例了 老板
Won't happen again, boss.
- 很好 - 因为我不干了
- Good. - Because I quit.
你说什么?
What?
拉维
Hey, Ravi.
你在干嘛? 为什么不干了?
What are you doing? Why are you quitting?
你发现我们有一支垒球队吗?
Did you find out we have a softball team?
真的吗?
Really?
你们有一支垒球队?
You have a softball team?
不 但你知道吗 杰拉德让我大开眼界
No, you know, Gerald opened my eyes.
好吧? 如果我要变成另一个人 才能在这里工作
Okay? If I have to be someone I'm not to work here,
那可能这个地方不适合我
then maybe this place isn't for me.
或许我要做点有趣的事
Maybe I need to do something fun,
比如去查克奶酪那里做厨师
like go cook at Chuck E. Cheese.
或者买♥♥一辆食物车
Or buy a food truck.
但无论如何 多多留意
No matter what, keep your eyes peeled
新闻 因为会有"大事"发生
on social media, cause it is gonna be a wild ride.
你都做了什么好事?
What did you do?
我很抱歉他这么做
I'm sorry that happened to you.
我能请你喝一杯吗?
Can I get you a drink on the house?
拉维连电♥话♥都不接 他好像
Ravi's not even answering the phone. It looks like
开了个博客叫... 大厨之旅
he started a blog... A Chef's Journey.
怎么关掉这音乐?
How do you turn this music off?
- 你看你都做了些什么? - 我只是说我们
- You see what you've done? - All I said was that we
要在工作中寻找乐趣
all deserve to be happy in our jobs.
谁能反驳这话?
I mean, who can argue with that?
我可以 为什么人们都认为
Me. I can. Why does everybody think
工作都会很棒?
every job has to be incredibly amazing?
我在你这个年纪 我在酒吧后面运送冰块
You know, when I was your age, I was, I was lugging ice
你觉得我开心吗? 并不开心
as a bar-back. You think I was happy? I wasn't.
想要幸福只有靠自己争取 杰拉德
You have to earn happiness, Gerald.
好吧 但我不会为了50岁能买♥♥个小船
All right, but I'm not gonna compromise and be miserable now
就去妥协 做些自己不愿意做的工作
just so I can, like, maybe afford a boat when I'm 50.
可以啊 你可以宅在家里 搞你那些应用程序
Fine. You know what, sit around, work on your projects
我给你买♥♥点睡衣
and your apps and all. I'll buy you some pajamas,
因为反正你自己也买♥♥不起
cause I'm assuming you can't afford your own.
你觉得我是个屌♥丝
Y-You think I'm such a loser
仅仅因为我和你生活方式不一样
just cause I'm not exactly like you.
如果你想找个崇拜你的人
Okay, if you want someone who worships you
来让你帮他打扮 买♥♥条狗吧
that you can dress up, get a dog.
你怎么让它...
Hey, how'd you get that to...
我刚做了决定 不再让他
So I just decided I don't need to live the life
来教我怎样生活了 我做的对吗?
that he dictates for me, right?
- 对 - 真乖
- Yeah. - Yeah. All right.
我就知道 你懂我
I know. Yeah, you get me.
为什么他总是
You know, it's like, why does he always
想把我塑造得和他一样?
have to try to mold me into who he is, you know?
我很酷的 有酷炫的爱好
I'm a cool guy, I have cool interests.
比如二进制代码 航♥天♥飞机
Like, you know, binary code and space shuttles
还有我第一个回收站
and my first recycling plant.
没想到这些东西我也强加到了你身上
All the things I'm trying to force on you.
风顺轮流转啊 伊蒂
How the tables have turned, Edie.
谢谢你 伊蒂
Thank you, Edie.
和你聊天帮助很大
This was a very helpful conversation.
马马要尿尿
Horses pee-pee.
对 马马有时候的确要尿尿
Yes, sometimes a horse does go pee-pee.
拉维? 你怎么还在这?
Ravi? You're still here?
我等车等了一万年
I've been waiting forever for my car.
想快点离开真是痴人说梦
It's impossible to storm out of this place.
你要知道他们都在互发短♥信♥
You should know that there's a text chain going around.
他们想带你一起出去喝一杯 给你个惊喜
Everyone wants to take you out for surprise drinks.
那你为啥要告诉我? 你知道我喜欢惊喜
Well, then why did you tell me? You know I love surprises.
悲剧的是 我不在他们之中
Sad thing is, I wasn't on the text chain.
我在别人手♥机♥上看到的
I saw it on someone's phone.
你的同事都很爱你
Your crew loves you.
也许你的确受人尊敬
Maybe you do get respect.
就像对... 逗逼那样的尊敬
The kind people give to... A clown.
或者嘴里可以塞下茫茫多棉花糖的那种人
Or a guy that can fit a lot of marshmallows in his mouth.
这话对我很重要
That means a lot to me.
你会回来吗?
Will you come back?
也许吧
I could.
为了杰瑞·宋飞
For Jerry Seinfeld.
拉维这人咋样?
What's the deal with Ravi?
是个好厨师吗?
Is he a great chef?
好了好了 学的真难听
Yeah. Yeah, you're pretty terrible at that.
正好多了一条我留下来的理由
All the more reason why I should stay.
我回厨房♥了啊?
All right, let's get back in my kitchen, huh?
不到"难听"的地步吧
I wouldn't say "Terrible."
不 不是那一辆!
No, not that one!
把那辆车挪开 让我的车开过来
M-Move that one and then get mine in this way.
- 肯尼 听着 我要我的车 - 爸
- Kenny, look, I need my car. - Dad.
杰拉德
Gerald.
我很抱歉...
Listen, I'm sorry...
- 你是爱我的 - 啥?
- You love me. - What?
你想把你认为最好的都给我
You think what's best for you is best for me,
我对伊蒂也做了同样的事
and I do the same thing with Edie.
让我们的孩子变得和我们自己一样
You know, forcing our kids to be as ridiculous as we are
是我们表达爱的方式
it's how we show love.
你是爱我的
You love me.
你们还在等自己的车吗? 这也太乱了
You're all still waiting for your cars? What a mess.
肯尼 安丽诗有没有和你提过这个 这叫什么事?
Kenny, did Annelise talk to you about this? What is this?
- 也许我能帮上忙 - 喂 麻烦你从我车上下来好吗?
- Hey, maybe I can help. - Hey! Would you get off my car, please?
爸 你的停车场并不小
No, Dad, your lot's not too small.
只是没有规划好
It's just disorganized.
就像我的登机模拟器一样
It's like my airplane boarding simulator.
肯尼 把出入口分开
Uh, Kenny, divorce your entry-exit points,
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表