剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
Is it that hard to say one nice thing to me?
你已经是成年人了... 我是不是没必要
You're a grown man... am I supposed to hit you
大肆赞扬你了?
with a bunch of compliments?
但是夸一句也没什么不好的
No, but one would be nice.
我不知道怎么夸你
I don't know what to say.
这有什么值得我骄傲的?
What am I supposed to be proud of?
是这群为了蟹肉蛋糕而来
These celebrities, who hardly know you,
但是根本不认识你的名流?
they're here for the free crab cakes?
还是这些被你睡过
Or all these women that you sleep with
但不知道是谁的女人?
and never get to know their last names?
这些值得我骄傲吗?
Is that what I'm supposed to be proud of?
而且 你都五十岁了 还没人帮你办生日会?
And that you are a 50-year-old man who has to throw
要你亲自操办
his own birthday party because no one else will?
你知道吗 为了解释你为什么过了二十年才来找我
You know, I make excuses for you.
我一直在给你找借口
Takes you two decades to come visit me,
你知道我怎么说服自己的吗? 我说 "他出行不方便"
and you know what I say? I say "He can't travel."
或者 "他太忙了"
Or "He's busy."
你表现得像个傻♥逼♥
And when you act like a dick,
我说 "他只是太保守了"
I say "It's 'cause he's old school."
没错 你就是个死保守派傻♥逼♥
Yeah, an old-school dick.
- 吉米 再见 - 拜拜了您哪
- Bye, Jimmy. - Yeah. Good-bye.
劳驾帮个忙
Hey, do me a favor.
二十年之后能不能别来看我?
Don't come back for another 20 years, huh?
没问题!
Done!
别伤心
Don't be sad.
父子之间... 相处都不容易
The father-son dynamic is... complicated.
还好吧?
Everything okay?
还好
Yeah.
整个晚上我都在等老爸给我打电♥话♥
I've been waiting for my dad to call all night.
去年我生日的时候我俩干了一架
We had a big fight at my birthday last year,
从那以后我们再没说过话
and we haven't spoken since.
你为啥不告诉我呐?
Why didn't you tell me?
脸面过不去
Vanity.
我整个人都不好了 凯瑟琳
I'm not well, Catherine.
你懂的
You should know that.
并且 我今天51岁了
Also, I'm 51 today.
不是50岁 - 啥?!
Not 50. - What?!
没骗你
Mm-hmm.
依旧还迷恋我吗?
Still get a kick out of me?
呃...
Mm...
当然啦
Yeah, of course I do.
我说正经的 吉米
I really do, Jimmy.
实际上 今晚 在这个派对上...
In fact, tonight, at this party...
我是想庆祝你的生日 当然 但是...
I wanted to celebrate your birthday, of course, but...
我也真的想告诉你一些事情...
I also really wanted to tell you something...
见鬼!
Damn it!
- 这儿发生了啥? - 嘿 大伙儿...
- What the hell's going on out here? - Hey, guys...
所以 这没朝我预期的结果发展
So, these didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped.
但是我想如果你刮掉烧焦的顶层
But I think if you scrape off the burnt top layer
并且不吃生的底层
and don't eat the uncooked bottom layer,
剩下的中间部分的味道... 还不错
that the middle is... decent.
没事的哈
It's okay.
我们冰箱里有很多甜品 拉维...
We have plenty of desserts in the fridge. Ravi...
不! 不 不 不是! 不是甜品的问题
No! No, no, no! It's not about the dessert,
而是甜品的象征意义
it's about what the dessert represents.
在焦糖外壳的下面
Beneath the caramel shell,
有很多很多层
there are lots and lots of layers.
这是一个暗喻
It was supposed to be a metaphor.
也是道歉
And an apology.
为了啥?
For what?
是我跟杰拉德说不要去找你
For telling Gerald not to find you.
我告诉他你内心是空洞的
I told him that you were empty inside.
并且在你的外表下 啥都没有
And that beneath your shell, there was nothing.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
在你的外表下面 充满了
Beneath your shell, you are full of
惊喜地足量 奶油
a surprisingly rich, creamy,
蛋奶 尝过滋味的我们都变得越来越好
custard, and we're all better for having eaten it.
噢! 我跑题了
Oh! This is getting away from me.
我想说的是...
What I'm trying to say is...
对不起
I'm sorry.
很抱歉让你俩分开了这么久
I'm sorry I kept the two of you apart for so long.
那么... 这些法式焦糖布丁... 是我?
So... these crème brûlées... are me?
当然哒
They were supposed to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我要... 打住缓一缓
I'm gonna... pump the brakes.
我觉得这尝起来会很好吃
I think this is gonna taste really good,
你懂的 有一次 呃... 有一次我从中间...
you know, once, uh... once I cut...
切开
through.
嘿 有俄♥罗♥斯♥模特在打听你?
Hey, some Russian model is asking after you?
纳斯塔西亚还是纳斯特娅还是纳斯棠卡?
Nastasia or Nastaya or Nastenka?
都白说了-- 你说的这三个名字
That doesn't really help-- I know a Nastasia,
我都有认识的
a Nastaya and a Nastenka.
我觉得我的生活太空虚了
I think my life is empty.
我觉得我爸说得对啊
Think my dad's right.
吉米... 看 你老爸怎么想并不重要
Jimmy... look, it doesn't matter what your dad thinks.
并且我怎么想也不重要
And it doesn't matter what I think.
重要的是你的想法
It only matters what you think.
但是为啥你不直接告诉我你的想法
But why-why don't you just tell me what you think,
来引导我应该怎样想
to guide what I should think.
我觉得你应该刮下你的山羊胡了
I think you should shave that goatee.
只是因为你能做到
Just because you can pull it off,
不是说你应该做
doesn't mean you should.
无筋宽面
Gluten-free pappardelle.
不错嘛 拉维 很好吃 秘方是什么?
Mmm. Ravi, delicious. What's the secret?
面筋 超多面筋
Gluten. Tons of gluten.
除了面筋还是面筋
It's basically nothing but gluten.
- 您好 - 嗨 小伙子 我们打烊了
- Hi. - Hey. Kid, we're closed.
呃 我叫杰拉德
Uh, my name's Gerald.
我有些... 重要的事情要告诉你
I have... something pretty important to tell you.
嘿 老爸...
Hey, Dad...
呃 我有些很重要的事情要告诉你
uh, I got something pretty important to tell you.
喔 啥?
Oh, yeah? What?
我想让你第一个知道
Wanted you to be the first to know
我要向瓦娜萨求婚啦
that I'm gonna propose to Vanessa.
- 真的? - 我爱她
- You are? - I love her.
我知道这有点快而且我...
And I know that it's fast and I...
我明白 你觉得可能...
I know you think it's probably...
我的想法并不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
重要的是你的想法
It matters what you think.
至少你能告诉我你的想法
Can you at least tell me what you think
给我当做参考?
to sort of guide me on what to think?
简直不敢相信
I think it's incredible.
恭喜啦
Congratulations.
噢! 老爸来电♥话♥啦! - 喔! 太好啦!
Oh! My dad! - Oh! Good!
嘿 老爸!
Hey, Dad!
你是?
Who's this?
我明白了
I understand.
是的 嗯
Y-Yeah, yeah.
我老爸仙逝了
My dad died.
啥?
What?
嘿 伙计们 好消息!
Hey, guys, great news!
如果你去掉灰份
If you chip off the ash,
焦糖布丁有一半就不会做坏诶
the crème brûlée's really not half bad.
怎么回事 都哭丧个脸?
Geez, who died?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表