剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
- convincing. - Gerald, gay people can live in all kinds of places.
我见过一个住在船上的同性恋
I saw this thing where a gay guy was living on a boat.
实际上我更担心他们是否相信
I'm actually more worried about them believing
一个家庭住在这
that a family lives here.
这就是为什么
Which is why
我让安丽诗PS了一些我们在一起的假冒旧照片 你看
I had Annelise make up some fake old photos of us. Here.
哇 安丽诗 你真是一个艺术家!
Wow. Annelise, you're an artist!
看起来太真实了
This looks so real.
看看 我们在国会大厦
Check it out. We're at the Capitol Building.
我们在阿♥拉♥斯加坐狗拉雪橇
We're dog-sledding in Alaska.
我们在庆祝
We're celebrating the launch
哈勃望远镜的启动-- 我们在NASA工作?
of the Hubble Telescope. We work at NASA?
哦 你觉得这比你们装成情侣还要离谱?
Oh, that's what's ridiculous about this situation?
就这样吧 那么 我们有合照了
All right, so, we have pictures of us.
我们... 准备好了
We are... done.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我们需要让房♥子看起来像有小孩子住的氛围
We need to make it look like a baby actually lives here.
呃... 同性恋俱乐部怎么样?
How about, uh... gay club?
你想说的我们第一次约会就在那种地方?
That's where you want to say we went on our first date?
呃 同性恋俱乐部? 好吧
Mm-hmm. A gay club? Yeah.
同性恋俱乐部怎么了? 有一个
What's wrong with a gay club? What's wrong
既安全又能玩的开心的地方怎么了?
with having a place to feel safe and have fun?
只是有一点假 你不觉得吗
It's just a little on the nose, don't you think?
我是说 我的意思是 你懂的
I mean, I mean, you know,
我们可以说你平时去的任何地方
we could go anywhere you normally go.
如果我是一个女孩子 第一次约会你会带我去哪?
If I were a girl, where would you take me on a first date?
如果你是女孩 我就不会带你去
If you were a girl, I wouldn't take you
约会 因为我们是弯的 对吧?
on a date, because we're gay, see?
- 好吧 我要去工作了 - 是的 当然 对吧?
- Yeah, I got to get to work. - Oh, yeah, of course, right?
我们连一晚也不能一起度过
We can't have one nice night together.
对你就是一直工作 工作 工作
It's just work, work, work, work with you.
要是有人刷信♥用♥卡♥
Maybe if someone had a little discipline
不那么豪迈的话 我还工什么作啊
with the credit cards.
这太奇怪了
This is weird.
奇怪? 诶 中招了
Weir rig? Oh, there he goes.
- 传说中的孩子喜欢到处丢东西 - 没关系 反正伊蒂也不喜欢那个
- Kids leaving stuff everywhere. - It's okay. Edie hated that.
我等不及访谈快点结束了 然后我就能让
I can't wait for this interview to be over so I can get
我的公♥寓♥回复正常了 你懂的
my apartment back to normal. You know,
我是说 你要能保持现状也许更好
I mean, it might make sense for you to leave this stuff up.
伊蒂可以经常来这 你现在有一大家子了
Edie's gonna be over here a lot, and got a family now.
你应该有一个像样儿的家
You should have a family house.
面对现实吧 老爷子
Face it, Grandpa,
你现在永远都是一个爷爷啦
you're gonna be a grandpa forever.
女士们
Ladies.
在卖♥♥给她们酒之前有检查过证件吗?
Did anyone check their IDs before they served them alcohol?
她们看起来还是未成年诶
They look a little underage.
嘿
Hey.
嗯有一位 呃 一位女士在询问你俩的事
Mm. There's a, uh, woman over there asking aboutou.
但是不用担心 我已经告诉她
But don't worry. I already told her
你和你的儿子正处于单一性♥伴♥侣♥关系中
you're in a monogamous relationship with your son.
好吧 好吧 好吧 蛤 蛤 蛤 好好笑噢
All right, all right, all right, hey, hey, hey.
嗨
Hi.
斯隆 呃 你在这里做什么呢?
Sloan. Uh, what are you doing here?
那个 我刚在这条街吃过晚饭
Well, I was just having dinner down the road, and
我想起你说你在这边有家餐厅
I remembered that you said you had a restaurant around here.
我就过来看看你是不是在骗人
Stopped by to make sure you weren't lying.
喝一杯如何?
How about a drink?
你想...? 我正准备去喝一杯
You want a...? I'm gonna have a drink.
- 你要喝一杯吗? - 好啊
- You want a drink?- Sure.
- 谢谢 - 讲真
- Thanks. - Seriously,
为毛线所有大帅哥都是基佬?!
why are all the hottest guys gay?!
- 也不全是 - 是的 你是
- We're not all gay. - Yes, you're.
你自己也很清楚
And you know it.
杰拉德也不错哦
Gerald's not so bad, either.
是的 他绝对是
Yeah, no, he's-he's definitely
我们两个中第二帅的人
the second hottest guy in our relationship.
好吧 这点我不确定 他是比较年轻那个
Okay, I don't know about that. He is the younger one,
你这个幸运的
you dog, you.
你的年纪可能和他爸爸差不多大
You might be old enough to be his father.
是啊 不过我不是他爸爸
Yeah, but I'm-I'm not his father, though.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
好吧 告诉我你们怎么认识的
Okay, so tell me how you guys met.
噢 你肯定想不到
Oh, you'll never guess.
运动的时候
Playing sports.
然后就有了伊蒂
And then came Edie.
- 嗯 - 我打赌生活肯定充满新奇
- Mm. - And life has never been the same, I bet.
不是 我以前的好日子已经远去
Nope, nope, my old life was gone.
噗的一下
Just poof.
可是你却在享受从未有过的快乐
But you're the happiest you've ever been.
我的单身公♥寓♥里充斥着保护宝宝的东西
My bachelor pad is baby-proofed.
到处都是食物碎屑和贴纸
There's crumbs and stickers everywhere.
几乎二十四小时都有定时器响
Basically clocked in all the time now.
我是说 每天都是家庭日
I mean, every day is family day.
真是... 噢
It's just... oh.
看到你如此具有献身精神 真是让人耳目一新
It is so refreshing to see how committed you are.
我的意思是 讲真 我认识的大部分人
I mean, seriously, most guys I know
对告别往日生活感到恐惧
would be just terrified to get rid of their old life.
你知道 从某种角度来说 他们只是绝望的坚持着
You know, they're just desperately holding on
他们所谓的成年人生活 真是...
to their so-called manhood in some way. It's just...
我真是个差劲的男朋友
I'm a terrible boyfriend.
好吧 伊蒂 我真心希望你不懂
All right, Edie, I really hope you don't understand
正在发生的一切 不过这可都是为了你好哦
what's happening, but it's all for you.
你没事吧? 你看起来有点紧张
You okay? You look a little nervous.
哈 没事 唯一让我紧张的事情是...
Ha. No. The only thing I'm nervous about is what...
伊蒂要去的常春藤盟校
Ivy League college Edie's gonna get into.
- 我希望她成为 额... 克伦威尔的女学生 - 是嘛
- I see her as a, uh... as a Cromwell girl. -Yeah.
你知道 我想让她去一所真实存在的大学
You know, I see her go into more of a real university
而不是你刚瞎编出来的
that you didn't just make up.
好了
Okay,
他们来了 瓦内萨 你能去
they're here. Vanessa, you want
开个门吗? 好的 伙计们 伙计们
to get the door? Okay, guys, guys,
不许搞砸
don't you dare screw this up,
好吗? 放轻松
Okay? Be cool.
我们能行
We got this.
宝宝 去抱宝宝
The baby. Get the baby.
- 你好! - 你好
- Hello! - Hello.
我是芭芭拉
I'm Barbara.
我是空手道黑带而且...
I have a black belt in karate and...
额 芭芭拉是我们的保姆
Uh, Barbara's our babysitter.
呃 现在没你事了 芭芭拉
Uh, that'll be all for now, Barbara.
是的 谢谢你 芭芭拉
Yes, thank you, Barbara.
我是查尔斯·范安贝格 你们一定是吉米和杰拉德吧
I'm Charles Van Amburg. You must be Jimmy and Gerald.
- 是的 - 那么你一定是
- Yes. - Which would make you...
- 伊蒂 - 没错!
- Edie. -Yes!
我是芭芭拉
Which would make me Barbara.
那位是安丽诗 我们- 我们的...
And that's Annelise, our- our...
怪邻居 不请自来还在我们家大吃大喝
wacky neighbor, who comes over uninvited and eats all our food.
我是他们的克拉默 (《宋飞传》中的人物)
I'm their Kramer.
额 请进
Uh, come on in.
额 很抱歉房♥间有些乱
Um, I'm sorry the place is such a mess.
我们这里有个懒蛋
Someone over here is a real slob.
额 我带你参观一下 好吗?
Uh, let me give you the tour, yes?
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦 哦 哦 哦
Oh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
嗨 不好意思我迟到了
Hi. Sorry. I'm late.
斯隆 我不知道你也要来
Sloan. I didn't know you were coming.
那么 我来了 你知道 你从饭店落荒而逃
Well, here I am. You know, you ran out of the restaurant
我们都没机会聊一聊发生的事情
so fast, we didn't get a chance to talk about what happened.
哦 你是说那个愚蠢的吻?
Oh, you mean that silly little kiss?
那没什么 我见谁都亲
That was nothing. I kiss everyone.
我很可笑
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表