剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
No, no, no, I'm just trying to count
我先在在跟多少男人约会
how many other guys I'm dating.
数量感觉有点多
Now, this is gonna seem high
因为我刚从阿鲁巴回来
because I was just in Aruba.
好吧 我们先聊我们自己
All right, let's just back it up.
我知道
Uh, here's what I know.
我们约会时间还不长
I know we haven't been dating very long,
但是我真的很喜欢你 而且我想
but I-I really like you. And I-I think
或许我们可以当彼此的唯一
maybe we should be exclusive.
现在轮到你了
Now you go.
你是个好人
You're a really great guy.
而且我们在一起很开心
And-and we've had a lot of fun.
嘿 这节奏不错
Ooh, I like where this is going.
但是吧 很明显
But we're obviously
我们的生活方式完全不同
in very different places.
你想进展快点儿
You want to move fast,
也许是因为你有孩子
maybe because you have a child.
我不确定我们是否目标一致
Not sure we're looking for the same thing.
我们应该分手
I think we should break up.
这样聊天真棒
It was good to have this conversation.
不用互相伤害 就能结束
That way we could end things before either of us got hurt.
噢 这是虾吗?
Ooh, are these shrimp?
大家别客气
Make yourselves at home.
播放派对专用音乐
Play Party Playlist.
吉米 你来控制场面 我先去洗个澡 几分钟就好
Jimmy, keep this thing going. I'm gonna take a quick shower.
- 我擦? - 对
- What? - Yeah.
罗尼
Ronnie.
来抱抱
Bring it in.
吉米
Jimmy.
- 我特么真爱你 - 我也特么真爱你 兄弟
- I freaking love you. - I freaking love you, man.
今晚将相当疯狂
It's gonna get crazy tonight.
今晚将无比疯狂
It's gonna get the craziest.
你要把额头移开吗? 我是不会的哦
You gonna pull away? 'Cause I'm not.
我才不会移开额头
I'm not pulling away.
- 好吧 那我们数到三 同时移开额头 准备好了? - 好
- All right, we both pull away on three. Ready? - Yeah.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
啊哈! 我没移开
Aah! I didn't pull away.
我没按着做 我没移开
I didn't do it. I didn't pull it.
永远不
Never.
爸 还好你在这 我得跟你谈谈
Dad, thank God you're here. I need to talk to you.
播放轻柔民谣混剪
Play Tender Folk Mix.
嘿 你来这干嘛?
Hey. What are you doing here?
我不是说过 今晚当我死人吗?
I thought I was supposed to be dead to you tonight.
好吧 我的错 我不知道你今晚有活动
Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had plans.
我大老远开车去帕萨迪纳 告诉你的
I drove all the way to Pasadena to tell you.
但我以为你只是想借一只勺子
But I thought that was to borrow a spoon.
杰拉德...
Gerald...
我的"周六帮"同志都在啊
I have the Sat Pack here.
好吧 你现在也有一"苦逼帮"了 那就是我
Well, now you got the Sad Pack here, too. Party of me.
好好 机智如你 呃...
I get it. Clever. Eh...
说点别的 今晚你怎么了?
Let's move on. What-what's up tonight?
法兰基跟我分手了
Frankie and I broke up.
噢 真遗憾 儿子
Oh, I'm sorry, son.
谢谢 嘿 你们这好约炮吗?
Thanks. Hey, what's the ice cream situation here?
哈 我还是直接点
Ah, maybe it'll make me feel better
告诉你我什么感受:
just to tell you how I'm feeling:
糟糕透顶
awful.
不 这不顶用
No, that did nothing.
天啊 我只想蜷缩在一团
God, I just want to curl up with a root beer float,
喝杯冰淇淋沙士 给你们打炮让让位置
depending on the ice cream situation.
你这有一屋子人
Mm. You have people here.
我很抱歉 我不该抓着你不放
I'm sorry, I-I should let you go.
- 恩 - 今晚有人陪我 我就不会难过了哎
- Okay. - It wouldn't suck to not be alone tonight.
好吧 你留下吧
All right, you can stay.
不过千万别给每个人倾吐你的感受
But don't unload your feelings on everyone.
这对你无益
It's not good for you
也对派对无利
and it's not good for the party.
你需要个超赞的"周六帮"之夜
You need a good Sat Pack night.
这对你有益 让你放轻松
This'll be good for you, to cut loose a little bit,
找点乐子 风流快活下 对吧?
have some fun, break some hearts, right?
- 好的 - 你今晚也参加"周六帮"之夜啦?
- Okay. - You running with the pack tonight?
小鲜肉
Fresh meat.
赶紧去疏通浴室 作为入帮费
Go unclog the shower, pledge.
开个玩笑 欢迎你加入
Just kidding. Happy to have you.
然后山羊回过头来看我
So then the goat looks back at me
说 "你坏坏咩咩"
and says, "You're being baad."
- 聊到哪儿了? - 我正在讲有趣的经历
- What's going on? - I'm just telling one of my funny stories.
太有意思啦 我能听听吗?
Hilarious. Can I hear it?
- 你想让我重新讲一遍? - 对啊 没错
- You want me to tell the whole story again? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
讲太多遍了 我都能对着你的沙发撸起来了
There's only so many times I can hump your couch.
谁要喝酒?
Shots?
我就不用了 谢谢
None for me, thanks.
我感觉我已经中了一枪 直中心脏
I feel like I've already taken a shot. To the gut.
各位 这是我儿子 杰拉德
That's my son Gerald, everybody. That's Gerald.
他 呃 今晚心情不好 但他发过誓
He, uh, he's having sort of a rough night, but he promised
绝不会扫我们兴 对吧?
he wouldn't kill the vibe, right?
- 哦 不 你怎么了? - 他会没事的 别担心
- Oh, no, what happened? - Uh, he'll be fine, don't worry.
没关系 反正我被"禁止"聊那个话题了
It's okay. I've been sort of "Forbidden" To talk about it.
你可以向我们倾诉的
You can tell us.
我该从哪里开始呢?
Where do I begin?
你们知道吗? 我就是
It's just never been a challenge
一个容易受伤的男子
for me to be vulnerable, you know?
我17岁时 有130多公斤
When I was 17, I was 290 pounds.
前方高能: 大部分都是脂肪
Spoiler alert: it wasn't all muscle.
那么...
So...
我想我们只有异地恋了
I guess we'll do the long-distance thing, you know?
我们会... 大约 每年见一面
We'll... meet up, like, once a year
- 有时候电♥话♥聊聊 - 对
- and talk on the phone sometimes. - Yeah.
反正就15小时时差而已 对吧?
You know, it's only a 15-hour time difference, right?
我那里下午8点 就是...
So 8:00 p.M. For me is, like...
我这里早上5点
5:00 a.M. For me.
然后 我整天心情就很好了
I'm in a great mood then.
我刚只吃了蔬菜饺子
So I only ate the veggie dumplings,
我们怎么算这AA制?
so how are we gonna do the bill?
我真希望能抹掉这难过的感觉 你明白吗?
I just wish I could erase this awful feeling, you know?
也许时间会帮我
Guess it'll just take time.
我觉得 问题在于 我太轻易就投入了
I think the problem is that I open myself up too easily.
杰拉德 这并不是你的错
Gerald, that's not a problem.
其他人才是问题所在
Everyone else is the problem.
没错 你知道吗
Yeah, you know what, uh,
我跟杰拉德一摸一样 我喜欢去爱
I'm exactly like Gerald. I love to love.
我的心就特么像个芝士轮一样大
I got a heart the size of a freakin' cheese wheel.
你能走开吗? 你坐在我的钱包上了
Can you move? You're sitting on my purse.
- 你喜欢这样吗? - 并没有
- Kind of like it? - No.
好吧 我的错
Okay, excuse me.
嘿 吉米
Hey, Jimmy,
让你儿子留在这里的最大好处是什么?
you know what the best part of having your son here is?
- 是什么? - 不 我是在问你 因为我想不出任何好处
- What? - No, I'm asking you because I can't think of anything.
别担心 今晚狂欢的高♥潮♥
Don't worry. The key to unlock this night
马上就会通过这扇门来到我们跟前
is coming through this door
三 二 一
in three, two, one.
真是不可理喻 你居然让我在外面等了10分钟
I can't believe you made me wait out there for ten minutes
就为了营造戏剧化效果
just so you could be dramatic.
我是天生表演家 好了 有啥好消息?
I'm a showman. All right, what do you got?
我打了几个电♥话♥ 我们可以参加
I made some calls, got us into a yacht party
文克莱沃斯兄弟的游艇派对
hosted by the Winklevoss twins.
游艇派对 我超爱啊
A yacht party, I like that.
我会补偿给你的
I'm gonna make this up to you.
没事儿
It's all good.
游艇上的"胸"涌澎湃
Boob cage can make it up
对我来说 足矣
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表