剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, that's what I said would happen.
看看我-- 我居然失手了
Look at me-- I'm a wreck.
我要吃个冰淇淋来稀释一下我的忧伤
I'm binging on ice cream.
那才不是冰淇淋
That's not ice cream.
它叫迷你版脱脂意大利冰
That's a tiny fat-free Italian Ice.
还有啊 别装得一副伤心欲绝的样子
And stop acting heartbroken.
你会喜欢上海蒂
You only like Heidi
只不过是因为她不喜欢你
because she doesn't like you.
不是这样的!
That's not true!
她很与众不同
She's different.
她很聪明 又有学问
She's smart. She's accomplished.
这小婊砸到底哪根筋搭错了要拒绝我?
What the heck's the matter with her?
- 你干嘛? - "嘿 海蒂
- What? - "Hey, Heidi.
很抱歉 我昨晚表现得
Sorry if I came across as an arrogant,
目中无人 恶俗至极..."
flashy dope last night..."
- 还我手♥机♥! 你在干嘛?! - 等等...
- Hey, give me that! What are you doing?! - Just...
"至少你展露了你的真性情哈..."
"At least you're owning up to it..."
至少你展露了
你的真性情哈...
不错嘛...
Ah...
"我想重新表现一次
"I would love to start over.
一起吃晚饭吗?"
Dinner tonight?"
好啊 何乐而不为?
"好啊 何乐而不为?"
"Sure, why not?"
- 你行啊! - 还你手♥机♥
- Hey! - There you go.
我真是神之手速哈
Godspeed.
这又是什么小花招?
What magic was that?
等等 先别走!
Wait, don't go!
我现在该准备点儿啥吗?
Now what do I do?
我才不会帮你 我有正事要做
I can't help you. I have an errand to run.
那行 我和你一起去
All right, I'll go with you.
- 讲真? - 千真万确
- Really? - Yep.
好不容易又约到她
Got another shot at this.
我可不想再搞砸了
I don't want to blow it again.
你要去哪儿办事儿?
Where's the errand?
棕榈泉
Palm Springs.
棕榈泉 在棕榈泉?
Palm Springs, Palm Springs?
好的 你可以的 一定要帅
All right, got this. Be cool.
只是打个例行公事的炮而已
It's just casual sex.
哇 你看起来...
Wow, you look...
你不准备兑现你的诺言了?
So, you're just not gonna finish that sentence?
所以呢?
So?
我并没有给你烤面包
I didn't bake you any bread.
哦 好吧
Um, okay.
或许这才是对的
That's right.
没有面包 只有打炮
No bread, just sex.
懂了吗 小炮♥友♥?
Got it, pal?
你受打击了咩? 发生了啥?
Are you broken? What's happening?
我只是在努力甩掉对你的感情而已
What's happening is that I'm gonna obliterate you.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是在奋力
I'm just trying
跟我的本能作斗争
to fight my instincts here.
我- 我有点儿瞎浪漫
I'm-I'm a bit of a romantic.
放松点 好吗?
Just relax, okay?
做你自己就好
Be yourself.
- 就这样 - 好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
这才乖
Um, yeah.
真不巧 我刚收到短♥信♥
You know, I just got a text.
是我妈
My mom.
她想让我去接伊蒂
She wants me to go pick up Edie.
我们下次再约吧 下次
Maybe we try this again later, maybe.
我他妈到底是怎么了?!
What is wrong with me?!
求你了 你好歹是她朋友
Come on, your friends with her.
快告诉我晚上约会要怎么做
Tell me what to do on the date tonight.
给我点点睛嘛
Give me some bullet points.
我没啥好建议 真是抱歉
No, there are no bullet points, I'm sorry.
你是想让我现在就把你扔在路边是不是?
You want me to drop you off at the outlets?
你知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what it is?
你不想给我建议
You don't want to give me advice,
是因为你不想看到我和别人在一起
because you don't want me to find anyone.
没错 被你发现了
Yeah, that's right.
我想让你做我的专属天使呢
I just want to keep you all to myself.
把空调打开
Turn this air on.
我- 我已经汗流浃背了
My-my sweat is staining out my shirt.
好的 等等 别开到两档
Okay, wait, now, don't turn it above two
不然车会坏掉的
or the car will blow up.
我们为啥非得去棕榈泉呢?
Why are we going to Palm Springs anyway?
我想回去了
I got to get back.
我要去棕榈泉
I am going to Palm Springs
是因为那儿有位可爱的夫人
because of a lovely woman from the Internet
要卖♥♥她的控制手轮
who is selling the exact hand wheel clutch
而且恰巧就是我的缝纫机需要的型号♥
I need for my sewing machine.
你知道伐 我仿佛看到了-- 一位奶奶
You know what I just heard-- grandma, grandma,
控制手轮 老奶奶的标配啊
hand wheel clutch, grandma, grandma, machine.
是啊 你看见了吧?
Yeah, well, see?
这就是你我之间的区别
That's the difference between you and me.
我很清楚自己的定位
I own who I am.
我就是个奶奶
I am a grandmother.
这倒是 你的闪光灯已经开了25分钟了
Clearly, your blinker's been on for 25 minutes.
是的 好吧 那是因为我们
Yeah, well, good, because we're just about
要在40英里处转个弯
to make a turn in 40 miles.
哈哈 哈哈 你知道吗?
Ah-ha, ah-ha. You know what?
这是你和海蒂的问题所在
This is your problem with Heidi.
什么?
What?
你太过于苛求自己要一直展示出
You are obsessed with presenting
自己完美的一面 而不是表现得真实一些
this perfect image, instead of being authentic.
- 哪有? - 就是这样的 你的衣着
- Really? - Yeah, your clothing,
你的性格
your personality,
你一直在念叨的那些荒唐可笑的事
that ridiculous story that you always tell
比如你为什么不能靠近狗狗之类的东西
about why you can't be around dogs.
- 那事儿是真的 - 才不是
- That is a real story. - No.
并且是我最喜欢的
And a fan favorite.
别装了 你真的有捡过一只流浪狗
Please, you actually pulled a stray dog
- 嗯哼 - 还是在排水管道边捡的
- Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. - Out of a storm drain
还用奶瓶喂了它一整晚?
and bottle fed it all night?
是的 并且直到它死我都一直把它抱在手上
Yes, and I held it in my arms until he died.
科克保姆医生说过 它患了癌症
Dr. Kirkbaum said he had dog cancer.
自从小布莱克死后 我就再也不想碰其它狗了
After little Blackie, I refuse to get attached to any other...
好吧 都是我编的
Okay, it's fake.
呵呵! 我就知道!
Ha! I knew it!
你太可笑了
You're ridiculous.
你才可笑
You're ridiculous.
看看 如果你对你自己都做不到坦诚相待
Look, how do you expect to find your Amal
还指望着能找到你的阿玛尔吗?
if you can't even be real?
你总是一副不想让别人看到你烦恼的样子
You're always Mr. Never Let Them See You Sweat.
不是的 那只是你个人对我的想法
No, that's your own personal axe to grind with me.
嘿 看吧 你自己要来问我有什么建议
Hey, look, you asked my advice.
是你自己要跑到我车里来的
You jumped in my car.
你这破车快把我热化了
Your hot car.
- 难道不热吗? - 是的 - 我的意思是
- Is it hot? - Yeah.-I mean,
把空调关上吧
let's turn this down.
别啊 你看我的衬衫
Don't do that. Look at my shirt.
- 我说过别把它调到两档以上 - 我的衬衫都要滴水了...
- I said don't put it above two. - I'm sweating my shirt...
- 这- 现在才2.5 这... - 停下来! 这个车不能...
- It's- it's two and a half, it's... - Stop! Car can't...
我猜 你是不会把车停在路边检查的
I'm guessing you're not pulling over to make out.
是的 跟我想的一毛一样
Yep, just what I thought.
看上去就像我旁边站着个傻瓜一样
Looks like it was the dumbass standing next to me.
拿着
Here.
够用吗?
Will this help?
你简直傻得让人难以置信
You are unbelievable.
好吧 往后站
All right, stand back.
拜托
Please.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表