剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
There is less Edie.
又没破皮儿 所以...
Well, didn't break skin, so...
真是难以置信 想当年--
This is unbelievable. In my day--
哇哦 真没想到你会逼我说出
wow, I can't believe you just made me say
"想当年"-- 学校政策
"in my day"-- school policy
是不会造成父母不能
did not prevent parents from
保护孩子的...
protecting their children...
你现在讲话声音变大了
so you're starting to raise your voice
因为你生气了哈...
because you're getting angry...
不 她平时就这么讲话的
No, that's how she always talks.
现在 你处于橙红级预警
Right now,you're at an orange-red.
你觉得我们该怎么做才能让你降到绿色级来呢?
What do you think we can do to get you down to green?
我可不觉得这个破表有什么卵用
I'm not sure the chart's helping.
驾! 坏牛牛...
Yee-haw! Dad cow...
有的人甚至还说
I mean, some even say
二进制编码是爱的语言呢
binary code is the language of love.
谁说的?
Who says that?
程序猿呗
Programmers.
杰拉德!
Gerald!
你在这儿啊 先赞一下你的垫子
There you are. First off, sweet pad.
我有个一模一样的蒲团 不过重点是
I rock that exact same futon. More importantly,
我发的五十条短♥信♥你一条都没看到吗? 花了我四块钱啊哥们儿
didn't you get my 50 texts? That's, like, four bucks, man.
哦对 在大功告成之前
Oh.Yeah, yeah. We're staying offline
我们都准备闭关的呢
until we make some real progress.
伙计们 我可是带着好消息来的
Guys, I've got great news.
我帮你俩约到了柯克·凯里!
I got you that meeting with Kirk Kelly!
这周五 两点整
This Friday, two o’clock.
周五啊 那留给我们的
Yeah... uh, Friday, that's only three days
就剩三天时间了啊了
to get the app fully functional, though.
还得写个文案策划
And prepare a pitch.
我的天啦 犹太人这句话真是太应景了
Oy vey, as the Jews say.
真没想到你们会是这种反应啊
I gotta say, this isn't the reception I expected.
我还以为你们会立马开瓶香槟庆祝一下呢
I thought I'd be getting sprayed with champagne right now.
- 我还带了护目镜来呢 - 没有啦 这消息很棒
- I brought these goggles. - No, it's awesome.
拉维 真的特别棒 谢谢你了 - 是啊 - 谢谢你好吗?
this is amazing.- Yeah - Thank you. Okay?
我们周五前可以搞定的 谢了 - 完美
We'll be ready by Friday. Thank you. - Cool.
还有 既然我认识柯克
You know? And since I know Kirk, you can
你们这周四可以先对着我练习下
practice your presentation on me this Thursday.
既然这样 我就先不打扰了
Now, with that said, I'm gonna get out of your hair,
你们俩娃现在肯定有很多事要做呢
because you kids have of work to do.
- 谢了 拉维! - 嘿 拉维
Ravi
Thank you, Ravi! - Hey, Ravi.
我的大厨来这儿干嘛?
What's my chef doing here?
- 我女儿为什么和你们在一块儿? - 她在学校被别人咬了!
- Why do you have my baby? - She got bitten at school!
- 啥? - 你没事吧 宝贝儿?
- What? - You okay, Mama?
- 我们俩都被叫去了... - 你们猜怎么着
They called us both down, so, you know... - And get this:
他们那些破规矩不让告诉我们咬人的是谁
they have some touchy-feely policy not to tell us
我们现在完全没办法保护小伊蒂了
which kid did it, so we are powerless to protect Edie.
其实 我们蛮赞同学校的做法的
Actually, we agree with the policy.
是啊 这规矩很先进啊
Yeah. It's progressive. So, you know,
现在的学校跟我们那时候可不一样啦
they do things differently than when we were back at school.
该死的千禧年
Freaking millennials.
你们真该看看她在学校时的样子
You should've seen her face down at the school.
完全橙红级预警
Total orange-red.
伊蒂没受伤就好啦
The important thing is that Edie's okay.
我们不如相信学校
And let's just trust the school to handle this
能用他们的蟋蟀式方法
the Cricket Canyon way and-and make sure
保证伊蒂不再被咬就行了
that Edie doesn't get bitten again.
她又被咬了!
She got bitten again!
蟋蟀他♥娘♥的♥谷啊!
Cricket freaking Canyon!
现在能用我的方法处理这事儿了吗?
Now can we handle this my way?
来 来! 你们搞app开♥发♥的时候也来搞搞这个app
Hey, hey! Enjoy a tasty app while you work on your app.
也不是个应用 就是个开胃菜 我就想开个...
It's not really an app, it's an entree, but I used "app"
我还是不在联♥系♥人名单上?!
for the jo... I'm still not on the contact list?!
加我进名单是有多难啊?
What's it gonna take?
好吧 伊蒂的事儿我也很生气啊
Well, I'm mad about Edie, too.
这两件事儿我都很气
I'm mad about two things.
伊蒂 你得告诉我们是谁一直在咬你
Edie, we really need to know who's been biting you,
这样我们才能跟他们的爸妈谈谈 让他别咬了
so we can talk to their parents and make it stop.
对的 我们要再问你一遍哦
Right. So we're gonna ask you one more time
是谁咬的你? 你别说是...
who it is, okay? And don't say...
圣诞老人
Santa.
- 又是圣诞老人! - 我的宝宝又不是老鼠
- Santa! - My baby ain't no rat.
也许我们该换个学校
Maybe we need to change schools.
真是事儿挤事儿事儿堆事儿事儿更事儿
This is the worst week for this to happen.
不然我们取消宣传文案 你觉得呢?
I guess we got to cancel the pitch, right?
你不能取消宣传
You are not canceling the pitch.
也不能换学校
You are not changing schools.
你得让我来搞定这事 我会把那个咬人的孩子找出来的
You let me handle this. I'll find the biter.
是啊 不论我们要因此付出多大代价 我都会帮她的
Yeah, and I'm gonna help her. No matter what we have to do.
所以我们该怎么做呢?
Any ideas on what we should do?
圣诞老人
Santa.
你们今天能来做蟋蟀小帮手
It is so great that you volunteered
真是太好了
to be Helper Crickets today.
这有啥啊
Of course.
我们很喜欢这所学校的
We love the school,
现在只是想做点儿力所能及的事儿
and we just want to do our part.
是吧 吉米?
Right, Jimmy?
是啊 吱吱
Yeah. Chirp, chirp.
蟋蟀都是这么叫的啊
That's what crickets say.
你想要蟋蟀怎么叫它就能怎么叫
A cricket can make whatever sound you want it to make.
- 好吧 - 根本就不是这样
- Okay. - No, it can't.
- 蟋蟀只有一种特定的叫声 - 是啊
- It makes a very specific sound. - Yeah.
嘿 小孩儿
Hey, kid. Hey.
你想要糖糖吗? 我想要名字
You like candy? Well, I like names.
哪个小鬼咬了伊蒂?
Which one of these punks bit Edie?
这就是你的计划—-吓尿小屁孩儿?
That's your plan--haking down toddlers?
我很讲道理的 我只想要知道个名字
I'm being perfectly reasonable. I'm just trying to get a name
然后我们就可以和这孩子的爸妈聊聊了
so we can talk to the kid's parents.
但假如你觉得自己不能承担
Oh, but if you're not comfortable
紧急联♥系♥人要担负的责任...
with the duties of an emergency contact...
我知道你在耍什么把戏 别想蒙我
I see what you're doing here. Don't try to bait me
让我上当你的小把戏
into participating in your chicanery,
小骗局 小...
in your tomfoolery, in your...
周二的时候 饥饿刺猬吃了一个纸杯蛋糕
"On Tuesday, Hungry Hedgehog ate one cupcake,
两根胡萝卜 还咬了一个同学的胳膊
two carrots, and bit a classmate on the arm."
你们有谁咬了自己同学的胳膊了吗? 有吗?
Has anyone here bit a classmate on the arm? Anyone?
书上才不是这么写的
That's not how the book goes.
作为蟋蟀小帮手
Well, when you're the Helper Cricket,
你想怎么念书就怎么念
you can read the book any way you want.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, sweetie.
我们一起来解个谜怎么样
Let's solve a mystery together.
你知道是谁咬了伊蒂吗?
Do you know who bit Edie?
我家猫猫咬了狗狗 然后狗狗就这样叫起来了
My cat bit my dog and my dog yelled like this
嗯 好哒 你先下去 下一个
All right, that's great. Get out of here. Next.
嗯... 咬人的孩子就长这样 啊?
So... this is what the biter looks like, huh?
这张图应该能用吧
I can work with this.
嗨 宝贝儿 我们一起解个谜怎么样
Hi, sweetie. Let's solve
你知道是谁咬的伊蒂吗?
a mystery together. Do you know who bit Edie?
是不是鬼咬的?
Maybe a ghost?
你觉得这很好笑吗?
Is this a joke to you?
笑一下
Smile.
是你咬的伊蒂吗?
Did you bite Edie?
喂!
Hey!
我很喜欢荡秋千 你呢?
I like swinging, don't you?
你喜欢咬人吗? 你有没有 咬过某个小朋友?
You like biting? You ever just, uh, bite a kid?
你没说错—-这没什么卵用
You're right--this didn't work.
我都忘了熊孩子们有多笨了
Guess I forgot how stupid kids are.
真可惜你没什么收获 但我好得搞到了些有用的线索啊
Sorry you came up empty, but I've got some promising leads.
听说你们在找那个咬人的小孩
I heard you're looking for a biter.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表