剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
What's going on?
为啥我们在谈当模特?
Why are we talking about modeling?
噢 别告诉我
Oh, please don't tell me
你们给那个看中伊蒂的模特代理打了电♥话♥
you called that modeling agent that-that asked about Edie.
老妈? 老爸?
Mom? Dad?
没有
No.
瓦娜萨?
Vanessa?
你真的要骗我吗?
You really want to lie to me?
我可从来都没对你扯过谎
'Cause I would never lie to you.
我永远都不会打破我们之间
I would never break this amazing trust
的绝对信任
we have between us.
我的老天!
Oh, my God!
我们把伊蒂带去试镜了
We took Edie on an audition.
好消息是她成功了
But the good news is that she booked it
而且会和你妈出现在一张巨大的广♥告♥牌上
and she's on a huge billboard with your mom.
耶! 你麻麻
Yay! Mom.
- 背着我? - 公平地说
- Behind my back? - To be fair,
刚开始我没有参与
I was not part of the initial plan,
而且我尽我所能去阻止他们
and I tried very hard to stop it.
但是后来 我被虚荣心坑了进去
But then I was roped in through vanity.
你知道吗 在我说带她去科学集市
You know, it's one thing for you to ignore me
或者博物馆的时候忽视我
when I ask you to take her to the science fair
这是一回事
or-or the museum.
那个我还能接受
That I can handle.
但是这次太过分了
But this is too far.
为什么这就不行?
Why is this such a big deal?
因为我不想伊蒂觉得她被以貌取人了
Because I don't want Edie to feel judged by her looks.
你懂的 我生来婴儿肥
You know, I-I grew up chubby
一直都以此为辱 觉得自己是个屌♥丝
and I was made to feel like a loser because of it, right?
你知道 我从来没被任何一个运动队选中
You know, I never got picked for any sports teams,
从来没收到过舞会邀请
and I didn't have a date to the dance,
在学校的戏剧里演四号♥灌木
and in-in the school play, I was cast as Shrub Number Four
因为他们说这合我的体型
because they said it fit my body type.
你应该演一号♥灌木 一号♥那个孩子演得太烂了
You should've been Shrub Number One, 'cause that kid sucked.
对 这还只是对男孩而言 对吧?
Yeah. And that was as a guy, okay?
对伊蒂来说 她全部的自我价值
It's gonna be way harder for Edie not to feel like
如果只由别人的目光来左右的话
her entire self-worth is just wrapped up
她会更难接受
in what everyone else thinks.
杰拉德 我知道你孩提的日子不好过
Gerald, I know you had a hard time as a kid,
这不意味着伊蒂也过不好
but that doesn't mean Edie will.
我是说 确实 生活中有赢家也有输家 但是...
I mean, sure, there's winners and losers, but...
伊蒂是人生赢家
Edie's a winner.
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
那我是什么?
What was I?
呃 你不是说你是个...
Well, you weren't saying that you were...
四号♥灌木丛的故事有什么意义?
What was the point of the Tree Number Four story?
你们就给我看伊蒂的广♥告♥牌吧 好吧?
Just show me Edie's billboard, all right?
走吧
Let's go.
哦 不
Oh, no.
婕丝已经失联两天了
Jess has been M.I.A. For two days.
动动脑子 大家 想想怎么办 别老制♥造♥麻烦
Think, people. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
我不知道 呃 我就觉得如果婕丝说她病了
I don't know. Uh, I think if Jess says she's sick,
她一定是病了
she must be sick.
噢 因为世界上就没说谎这事儿?
Oh, because lying doesn't exist?
回去工作吧 没用的家伙
Go back to work. You're useless.
你有什么招吗 辛迪?
What you got for me, Cindy?
呃 我之前有打电♥话♥给她
Well, I called her a little while ago,
在我看来 她听上去确实生病了
and she sounded sick to me.
你打给她了? 为什么不告诉我?
You called her? Why did you hide that from me?
你们俩发生什么事了吗?
Is something going on between you two?
- 没有啊 - 你是双性恋吗?
- No. - Are you bisexual?
- 是啊 - 什么?!
- Yes. - What?!
- 这是你想要的? - 我不敢说
- Is this what you wanted? - I can't tell.
感觉蛮好玩的 但也挺吓人
It's riding the line between interesting and terrifying.
好 你们知道吗 我不想说这个
Okay, you know what, I didn't want it to come to this,
但是谁赞同我应该送花给她?
but who thinks I should send her flowers?
- 没人? - 没人
- No one? - Mm-mm.
很好
Okay.
你好 我是安丽诗
Hi. This is Annelise.
嗯 请帮我取消送花服务
Mm-hmm. I need to cancel a delivery of flowers.
那就打电♥话♥给司机让他掉头!
Well, call the driver and tell him to turn around!
什么鬼?
What the hell?
他们把我的脸P成了别人的!
They edited my face into another face!
现在你不是重点
It's not about you right now.
说老实话...
If I'm being honest...
我爱死这个了 我的娃是个模特了!
I love this. My baby's a model!
哇哦 好萌 虽然我一直都认为她很萌
Aw. So cute. I mean, I always think she's cute,
但在广♥告♥上放大了看更萌了
but she's even cuter ten feet tall.
更大的嘟嘟脸可以捏了
All the more cheek to pinch.
我去 我感觉自己好肤浅啊 像吉米一样
Oh, God, I sound so shallow. I sound like Jimmy.
无意冒犯啊 吉米
Oh. N-No offense, Jimmy.
起码我的身材看起来很棒
My body looks nice.
我觉得要是伊蒂觉得好玩
I mean, you know, I guess if Edie had fun,
- 我们还是可以继续的 是吧? - 对啊
- we can do it a little longer, right? - Yeah
那就好 因为我已经答应了娃尼嘉妮儿童睡衣
Good, 'cause we already said yes to an audition tomorrow
明天去试镜了
for Whammy Jammy pajamas.
杰拉德 欢迎加入肤浅之家
Gerald, welcome to the shallow end.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm-I'm really sorry, okay?
很明显 我做了些不该做的事
Clearly, I started something I shouldn't have.
没事的 我很好
It's fine. I'm fine.
那就好 你这是要去哪啊?
Good. Where you going?
我要去...
Just going to...
吉米的餐厅
Jimmy's restaurant.
该死
Damn it.
大家快上车! 她要做蠢事了!
Guys, get in the car! She's doing something crazy!
快点 要走啦!
Come on, let's go!
- 我们要去哪儿啊? - 算我一个
- Where are we going? - I’m in.
去婕丝家 去看看她到底是不是真的病了
Jess's house, to see if she's really sick.
是时候去揭发那妞到底是个什么货色了:
Time to call that girl on what she really is:
就一爱作的事儿精
pot-stirring drama queen.
我爱自驾游!
Ooh, I love road trips!
放点阿黛尔的歌♥
Ooh, put on Adele.
我觉得这都是我的错 我原本想把事情弄得撩人点 吸睛点
I feel like this is my fault. I wanted things sexy
而且之前进展得也不错 所以...
and dramatic, and it worked out perfectly, so...
我想是我过于自信了
I guess I'm pretty proud of myself.
不 这不是你的错
Nope, not your fault.
我跟妹子交往起来就是这样
This is just who I am in relationships.
安丽诗 你其实是个很棒的姑娘
Annelise, you are better than this.
是啊 你应该对自己自信点
Yeah. You should be confident.
- 你又聪明 又努力 - 又漂亮
- You're smart, you're hardworking. - And beautiful.
还很...有趣
And... funny.
你堪称完美 为何你这么没安全感啊?
You're the complete package, so why are you acting so insecure?
我也不知道自己特么的怎么了
I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.
让我聊聊呗
Let's unpack it.
我其实很晚才出柜的
I came out of the closet kind of late in life. Mm-hmm.
然后又入柜了几年
And then I went back in for a couple of years.
然后又出柜了
Mm-hmm. And then I came back out again.
然后吉米请了我 从此工作占据了我的整个生活
But then Jimmy hired me, and that took over my life.
我没时间约会
I haven't had time to date.
是啊 所以你才没什么经验嘛
Yeah. So you don't have much experience.
但你会找到窍门的
But you'll get the hang of it.
我没找到过 但你 很有可能会
I never did. But you, you-you might.
是啊 你只消慢慢来就好了
Yeah. You just need to take it slow. Yeah.
所以我总是同时
That's why I always have at least three lovers
- 跟不少于三个人约会 - 啊?
- at one given time. - What?
情人多了就没时间想维克托了?
So many lovers and no room for Victor?
是啊 你们是对的
Yeah. You guys are right.
我需要要冷静下
I just need to chill. Yeah.
这么说我们就不用去婕丝家了是吧?
Sounds like we don't need to go to Jess's house, huh?
我们已经到了
We're already here.
哇 看起来
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表