剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
呆在那别动
Stay right there.
喔 要敞开心扉咯
Ooh, got to be honest.
我觉得吉米不会这样对我
I don't think Jimmy would've done that to me.
并不是说这是个比赛
Not that this is a competition.
他会拥抱你嘛?
Does he hug you?
他拥抱我
He hugs me!
欢迎光临普拉奇先生快餐店
Señor Plucky's.
不好意思 打扰了
Excuse me? Excuse me...
嘿
Hey.
呃 超爱你卖♥♥的食物
Uh, big fan of your food.
啊 你真好
Oh, nice.
所以我才干这行对吧
That's why I got into this game.
真棒 呃 呃...
Great. Uh, uh...
随便问一下 呃
random question-- uh,
有没有什么办法 像是
is there any way I could, like, rent
让我租你的衣服用几个小时
your costume for a couple hours?
花多少钱都行
I'll pay anything.
哦 我懂了
Yep. I get it.
记得干洗
Just make sure you dry clean it.
还有别录像
And don't videotape anything.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我不应该把这个衣服给毛毛爱好者的
I'm not supposed to give the costume to furries.
不过 嗨 每个人都值得被爱
But, hey, everyone deserves love.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
这是给 呃 我的两岁女儿的
It's for my, uh, two-year-old's birthday.
是的 我都懂
Right. Got it.
好的
Okay.
还有 呃 给你
Just, uh, here...
谢了
Thanks.
我也有奇怪的爱好的!
I'm into some weird stuff, too!
我相信你
I believe you.
好了 孩子们
All right, kids.
谁想和弗雷德里克一起唱歌♥?
Who wants to sing along with Frederick, huh?
耶 都过来
Yeah, gather around!
大家一起来 坐下
Everybody, come on and sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
好了 准备好了吗
All right, y'all ready?
我们要认识弗雷德里克 农夫先生
We're gonna meet Frederick the Farmer.
♪ 欢迎来到我的蔬菜农场 ♪
♪ Welcome to my vegetable farm ♪
♪ 想看看我能种啥嘛? ♪
♪ Want to see what I can grow? ♪
♪ 和我一起唱之后 ♪
♪ Sing with me and then ♪
♪ 你就知道了 ♪
♪ You'll know ♪
♪ 我有 ♪
♪ I have ♪
♪ 美味美味的玉米 ♪
♪ Yummy, yummy corn ♪
♪ 美味美味的玉米 ♪
♪ Yummy, yummy corn! ♪
♪ 嘎吱嘎吱的胡萝卜 ♪
♪ Crunchy carrots ♪
♪ 嘎吱嘎吱的胡萝卜 ♪
♪ Crunchy carrots. ♪
挺可爱的 我喜欢 嗯
It's cute. I like it. Yeah.
我去和他们一起唱 去吧
I'm gonna go sing with the kids. Yeah.
♪ 辣辣的辣椒 ♪ 辣辣的辣椒!
♪ Hot, hot peppers ♪ Hot, hot peppers!
♪ 后来我打算种甜菜 可惜甜菜不发芽 ♪
♪ Then I tried to grow beets, but the beets didn't grow ♪
♪ 所以他们死了 现在我有 ♪
♪ So they died and now I have ♪
♪ 死甜菜(渣男) ♪
♪ Dead beets ♪
死甜菜(渣男)! 大声唱 孩子们!
Dead beets! Sing loud, kids!
死甜菜(渣男)! 死甜菜!
♪ Dead beets ♪ KIDS: Dead beats!
就像吉米
♪ Like Jimmy ♪
就像吉-- 就像吉米
Like Ji-- KIDS: Like Jimmy!
就像吉米
♪ Like Jimmy ♪
就像吉米
Like Jimmy!
继续唱 孩子们 不 不要
♪ Keep going, kids ♪ No, don't.
对了 各位
♪ That's right, every one ♪
当吉米发现萨拉怀上了杰拉德
♪ When Jimmy found out that Sara was pregnant with Gerald ♪
他分手了 死甜菜(渣男)!
♪ He split ♪ Dead beets!
所以萨拉不得不打三份工
♪ So Sara had to work three jobs ♪
好独自照顾杰拉德
♪ To take care of Gerald all alone ♪
吉米是个真正的
♪ Jimmy's a real... ♪
不不不不 不负责任的爸爸
No, no, no, no-- ♪ Dead beet ♪
死甜菜(渣男)! 大点声 不负责任的爸爸
Dead beet! ♪ Louder-- dead beet ♪
死甜菜(渣男) 停...
Dead beet! Stop...
吉米是个不负责任的爸爸 死甜菜(渣男)!
♪ Jimmy's a dead beet ♪ Dead beet!
我是个来自南部的黑人女同性恋
I'm a black lesbian from the South,
但这是我经历过最糟糕的事情了
and this was the worst thing I've ever been through.
天了噜 什么鬼?
What the...?
我也要上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom, too.
哦... 丽诗 这太糟糕了
Oh... Lise, this is terrible.
所有人都讨厌我 妈妈们讨厌我
Everybody hates me. The mothers hate me.
我重要的朋友们讨厌我
My important friends hate me.
瑞奇单宝拉 讨厌我 我该怎么办?
Richie Sambora hates me. What do I do?
好吧 首先 我要提醒你
Well, first off, I'd try to remember
今天的主角应该是你孙女
that today is supposed to be about your granddaughter.
可是我跟萨拉谈了谈然后试着理解...
But I'd talk to Sara and just try to understand--
没错! 伊蒂-- 伊蒂才是主角
Right! Edie-- it's all about Edie.
完美
That's perfect.
- 什么? - 我得过去
- What? - I got to go.
他看起来也要赶紧去了
And it looks like he does, too.
你是帮助我们上厕所的阿姨吗?
Are you the bathroom lady?
我以前的人生是多么的有意义啊
I used to be so much more.
大家请注意!
Attention, please!
大家聚集起来看看这一支传统的
Gather around for the traditional
祖父
grandfather
呃 和孙女之舞
uh, granddaughter dance,
大概?
I guess?
你得帮我赢回这些人的心
You got to help me win this crowd back.
精神点 宝宝
Look alive, kid.
嗨
Hi.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
现在 呃 我知道我不能改变过去
Now, uh, I know I can't change the past,
但是 像我常常说的那样 "孩子就是未来"
but like I always say, "The children are the future."
随便你们怎么想我
Think what you want of me,
我唯一在乎的是这位小姐对我的看法
but all I care about is what this little lady thinks of me.
伊蒂 我能和你跳支舞吗?
Edie, may I have this dance?
好
Okay.
她同意了 她同意了!
She said yes, she said yes!
♪ 彩虹彼端... ♪
♪ Somewhere over the rainbow... ♪
他在搞什么鬼?
What the hell is he doing?
就这样!
Yes!
你说什么?
What's that?
哦... 我也爱你
Oh... I love you, too.
我也爱你!
I love you, too!
她爱我 她爱我
She loves me, she loves me.
珍惜此刻
Cherish this moment.
这是美好的会议
This is a good one.
♪ 那片美丽的土地 ♪
♪ ...A land that I heard of ♪
♪ 我在摇篮曲中听过 ♪
♪ Once in a lullaby... ♪
好的 来吧
Okay, here we go.
哇哦!
Whoa!
看到没? 她已经跳嗨了 是吧?
See that? She's got moves like Jagger, doesn't she?
♪ 彩虹彼端... ♪
♪ Somewhere over the rainbow... ♪
好了伙计们 停下
All right, guys, stop.
别唱了 给你
Stop playing. Here.
听着 我知道 我懂的 我懂的
Look, I know, I get it, I get it.
我看得出你们的眼神什么意思
I can see the look in your eyes.
你们都觉得我是一个老渣男
You all think I'm a deadbeat.
那么 你们想知道真♥相♥么?
Well, you want to know the truth?
萨拉从来没告诉过我她怀了杰拉德
Sara never told me she was pregnant with Gerald.
等等
Time out.
你再说我姐姐是个骗子吗?
Are you calling my sister a liar?
严格来说 是的
Well, technically, yeah.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表