剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
我知道 我的意思是 没人能
I know. I mean, nobody could ever
抓住这家伙
catch this guy.
好的
Okay.
有事快说 吉米
Make it quick, Jimmy.
- 我需要你去替我买♥♥东西 - 买♥♥什么
- I need you to go shopping for me. - For what?
你已经有那么多衬衫了
You have every shirt.
不 是给我的家人
No. For my family.
这边有个家伙几乎是把杰拉德一手带大的
There's this guy here who basically raised Gerald,
而 而且 他就像那种会砍树
and-and he's, like, this wood-chopping,
大肚子的超级奶爸一样
belly-farting super dad.
每次我看到他 我肚子就觉得不舒服
Every time I see him, I get this weird feeling in my stomach,
就像有个火球用又长又小的手指
like, this hot ball that's-that's poking me
捅我
with-with these long, tickly little fingers.
你是在说你嫉妒了吗
Are you trying to describe jealousy?
拜托 我不嫉妒任何人
Please. I don't get jealous.
我只是想为我的家庭聚会
I just want to bring some joy
带来点欢乐 仅此而已
into my family's day, that's all, by having
麻烦我的助理出去帮我买♥♥些最后的礼物
my assistant go out and get some last-minute gifts.
我在休假中 事情总要有个度
I'm on vacation. We need to have boundaries.
我会给你买♥♥你想要的任何东西
I'll buy you whatever you want.
一个4K超高清画质70英尺曲面电视机
A 70-inch curved TV with 4K UHD?
- 成交 - 还有一个可以躺在上面看电视的长沙发
- Done. - And a couch to watch it on?
- 不行 - 成交
- No. - Deal.
我不需要再待在这里了
Well, I don't need to be here anymore.
黑色星期五快乐 屌♥丝们
Happy Black Friday, suckers!
我要去参加曲面革命了
I'm about to join the curve revolution!
滚
Get out of here!
我喜欢这个 感恩节真正该穿的裤子
Oh, I like this-- real pants on Thanksgiving.
拜托 不要取笑我
Oh, come on, don't make fun of me.
你之前都是喜欢我的毛裤
You used to love my sweats.
是啊 我是喜欢 但我也喜欢这个
Oh, yeah. No, I loved them, but I also love these.
好吧 那我上次穿的你的老篮球裤呢
Okay, what about the year when I wore your old basketball shorts?
那是我见过最棒的
Those were the best.
所以你就是
So you're just a guy
喜欢所有的东西
who likes everything.
不 错了 是你穿什么
No. Wrong. You're just a girl
都好看
who looks good in everything.
- 调情 - 是的 我承认
- Flirt. - Yeah, I'll cop to that.
我去 真是性感
Damn, that was hot.
感恩节里要变饥渴了
Thanksgiving just got horny.
啥 你就是太无聊了
Wha...? No, you're just bored.
或是疯了
Or insane.
是你心里的小鹿疯了
Your chemistry is insane.
我猜一下 他是狮子座 你是天蝎座
Let me guess-- he's a Leo, you're a Scorpio?
- 他是巨蟹 我是处♥女♥ - 不对
- He's a Cancer, I'm a Virgo. - No.
那么你们之间这种小情愫有多久了
So how long were you two a thing?
大概 一年吧
For, like, a year.
而且从那时起 我们就只是朋友了
And since then, we've just been friends.
除了我们复合的那三年
Except when we got back together for three years.
复合两次
Twice.
这样说来很有可能他这次又回来了
Whoa. So it's kind of a huge deal that he's back.
不是 其实
No. It's...
我是说
I mean...
好吧 是有一点
Okay, it's a li...
我为什么要和你说这个
Oh, why am I talking about this with you?
嘿 火鸡们
Hey, turkeys.
到礼物时间了
It's gobble gobble gift time.
所有人 出去
Everyone, outside!
感恩节礼物时间 什么情况
Gifts on Thanksgiving? Is that even a thing?
当然 你难道没想过
Of course. Didn't you ever wonder
为什么感恩节里有 ‘感恩’两字吗
why "Giving" Is in the title, huh?
不是啊 因为感恩节就叫感恩节啊
No. 'Cause it comes after the word "Thanks."
是的 好吧 等你们看到了礼物
Yeah, well, you'll be giving me thanks
你们会感恩我的
after you see this.
文字游戏
Wordplay.
勉强算是
Barely.
来吧 各位 相信我 很棒的
Come on, guys, trust me, this is great.
- 杰拉德 快来 - 好的!
- Gerald, come on. - All right!
嘿
Oh, hey.
你一定会想看这个
You're gonna want to see this.
是的 我爱惊喜
Oh, I am. I love surprises.
我也觉得你喜欢
I'll bet you do.
- 我确实喜欢 - 喜欢大的惊喜吗
- I do. - You like big ones?
- 当然 我喜欢大的 - 我听说了
- Sure. I love big ones. - That's what I heard.
我很高兴有人告诉你了 因为是真的
I'm glad somebody told you that, 'cause it's true.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
跟我来
Follow me.
好啊
Okay.
快来 来看看
Come on. I want to show you something.
等一下 我们要不要把她叫醒
Wait. Uh, should we wake her up?
不用 她自己有谱
No. She knows what she's doing.
所以她是喜欢怪异的晒痕
So she likes weird tan lines?
- 能不能别分心 - 我
- Can we stay on task here? - I...
快来 杰拉德 我知道你想让
Come on, Gerald. Now, I know you want
今年的感恩节特别一些 但是如果没有
this Thanksgiving to be special, but that's not possible
感恩节火鸡特制油炸锅就不能算作特别
without a special Thanksgiving turkey fryer!
一个50夸脱的铝制山脊锅
A 50-quart aluminum ridge pot
还有蒸汽篮
with a steamer basket?
我没做梦吧
This is real life?
你们在里面的时候我把火点上了
I fired it up while you guys were inside,
所以现在就能用了
so she's ready to go.
谢谢你 老爸! 你真是太体贴了
Thanks, Dad! That's so thoughtful.
不用客气 儿子
You're welcome, son.
嘿 既然我们还在送礼物的情绪中
Hey, while we're still in the gift-giving mood,
你们不介意我也贡献一些吧
does anybody mind if I contribute a little something?
我们已经要结束这一环节了
Well, we're sort of past that portion of the day...
当杰拉德还是个小伙子的时候
You know, when Gerald was just a little guy,
大概 七八岁的样子
like, about seven or eight years old,
我们在大熊湖露营
we went camping in Big Bear.
然后一天晚上吃完炖菜 我们开始谈论树
And one night, over hobo stew, we got to talking about trees
还有关于成长的比喻
and the metaphor of growth.
嗯 我不知道你还记不记得 杰拉德
Yeah. I don't know if you remember this, Gerald.
我们的手臂就像树枝
"Our arms are like branches
总是伸向对方
always reaching."
就是这个
Exactly. Yeah.
后来我们在那天晚上种了一棵桦树
So we planted a birch tree that night,
一种傻兮兮的方式来记录时间留下痕迹
just as a silly way to track the passage of time, you know.
但是去年春天
But this last spring,
我发现 我们的小桦树
I found out our little Birchy...
小桦 我们就是这样叫它的 对吧
Birchy! It's what we called it, right?
小桦 太蠢了吧
Birchy? That's stupid.
小桦已经长成了
Well, Birchy had become
参天大树
a full-grown tree.
所以 我弄回来了一些它的树皮
So, I harvested its bark
- 然后给你做了一个 - 不是吧
- and I made you... - No.
独木舟
A canoe.
这船酷毙了
That boat is dope.
布撸斯 我
Bruce, I...
我不知道该说点什么好
I don't know what to say.
我知道 他 他搞死了你童年的树 这家伙
I do. H-He killed your childhood tree, the guy.
好了 快来 各位 我们回到火鸡时间
All right, come on, guys. Let's get back to turkey time.
快来啊 火鸡时间
Come on! Turkey time!
嘿 你知道么 油放的太多了
Hey, you know, that's way too much oil.
我开餐馆的 布撸斯 我知道怎么用油炸锅
I own a restaurant, Bruce; I think I know something about fryers
好吧 明白了
Okay, understood,
但是事实上我曾经把一栋办公楼那么大的火箭
but I have actually sent rockets the size of office buildings
送入太空轨道 所以我知道一些关于油位的知识
into orbit, so I know a few things about oil levels.
爸爸 布撸斯 放手
Dad, Bruce, let go!
嘿 小心一点
Hey, look what you're doing!
- 我很好 - 我也从来没这么好过
- I'm fine! - Well, I've never been better.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表