剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
- 用遥控飞机? - 这是唯一的办法了
- Via drone? - It's the only way.
我可以想出很多办法
I can think of so many other ways.
送给你的 瓦娜萨
This is for you, Vanessa!
他自己做的?
He made this?
牛逼坏了
It's incredible.
要是这瓦娜萨都不愿意跟他在一起
If Vanessa doesn't want to be with him,
那我自己要跟他去约会
I'm gonna date him myself.
我就知道我们的电影夜
Oh, I knew our movie nights
对他有帮助
Were good for him.
你动摇了我的信心
You shook my confidence,
虽然是在心底 我知道是这样的
But deep down, I knew.
瓦娜萨 你看到了吗?
Vanessa, do you see this?
哈喽 杰拉德
Hola, Geraldo.
晚上好 奶奶
Buenas noches, abuela!
瓦娜萨不在家
Vanessa is not here.
她不在家?
She's not?
你要不要吃点西班牙鸡饭
Do you want some arroz con pollo?
不了 谢谢
No gracias.
我去给你弄点来
I'm gonna bring you some.
她错过了
She missed it.
好吧 但你还是应该感到自豪
Well, you should still feel proud.
她来了 该上场了
She's here! Game time!
哈喽 伙计们 发生了什么事?
Hey, guys, what's going on?
这就是要发生的事
This is what's going on!
靠 按错了
Damn, wrong button!
快点
Do something!
这...这视频不错 杰拉德
That was a, uh, a-a cool video, Gerald.
谢谢你
Thanks for showing me that.
- 好 我们回头见 - 别玩这套谜中谜了 瓦娜萨
- Okay, we'll see ya. - Stop this charade, Vanessa!
晚安 瓦娜萨 再见
Good night, Vanessa. See ya!
我不要再喝了
I'm never drinking again.
喂 我的日记本在床头柜上
Hey, um, my journal's on my nightstand.
你要把今晚的好事都写上去吗?
Will you write down all the good stuff that happened tonight?
不会 但是我会看完之后嘲笑你
No, but I will read it and make fun of you.
你看不到的 它被锁上了
Well, you can't 'cause it's locked.
傻了吧
Joke's on you.
我觉得你才是真的傻了 伙计
It really feels like it's on you, pal.
抱歉今晚真是个灾难
Sorry tonight was such a disaster.
不 这不是个灾难
Oh, it wasn't such a disaster.
我是说 如果我是那种
I mean, if I was the type of person
能表露自己感情的人 我会跟你说声对不起
To talk about my feelings, I'd tell you that I'm sorry
因为我从来没有这样好好的跟你说过话
That I haven't been better about connecting with you.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, dad.
这是你第一次叫我爸爸?
Is that the first time you called me dad?
我觉得是
Yeah, I think it was.
出去 我要吐了
Get out. I'm gonna blow.
没事
No, I'm good.
我以为你很讨厌呕吐物
But I thought you hated vomit.
没事 吐吧
It's okay, go ahead.
没事的
That's all right.
我没事了
I'm fine now.
你们找到威力愿意跟他一起工作的酒保了?
Did you hire a mixologist who Willy could work with?
拜托 当然找到了
Come on, of course I did.
吉米 你怎么从来没告诉我们
Hey, jimmy, how come you never told us
威力帮你找到了的第一份工作
Willy got you your first job?
所以这就是你一直把他留在身边的原因
It's nice that that's why you keep him around.
这不是我把他留在身边的原因
That's not why I keep him around.
我把他留下是因为 我觉得
I keep him around because I feel bad
睡他女儿这事不太好
That I had sex with his daughter.
当然是20年前的事情啦
20 years ago.
真的?
You did?
双方都满足了吗?
Did it end well?
所以你每天见到她都很兴奋?
Like, so well You'd be excited to see her around every day?
她功夫一流
No, she's crazy.
东莞般的功夫吗?
Crazy awesome?
喂 吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
见到你真好
So great seeing you.
我要去帮我爸切柠檬
I'm gonna go help my dad cut some lemons.
这就是离开你的人哟 杰宝
The one that got away, Jimbo.
爸
Dad!
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表