剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我能和你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
你和这个男人在搞什么
What are you doing with this guy?
这个男人
"This guy"?
他是我遇到的最好的男人
This guy is the best thing that ever happened to me.
你说话小心点
And you better be careful,
否则我就不邀请你参加婚礼了 没错
or you might not be invited to the wedding. That's right.
我觉得自己很可能成为下一任 什么太太
I could easily see myself being the next Mrs. Renee...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你想喝一杯吗
You want one?
想喝一杯 不
Want one? Uh, no.
我得喝一杯
Need one?
能不能告诉我
So you wanna tell me
你为什么买♥♥蜜橘买♥♥了俩小时
why it took you two hours to find mandarin oranges?
你去干什么了
What were you doing?
离家出走
Leaving.
为什么又回来了
What made you come back?
我不能就这么走了
I couldn't do it that way.
我一直在想象着在晚宴上
I kept thinking about you at the party,
大家问你我在哪里 你却答不上来
people asking you where I was, and you having to make stuff up.
这是不对的
It wasn't right.
我对婚姻最大的恐惧
My biggest fear about marriage
就是有一天你会离开我
was that someday you'd leave me.
我
I...
我的父母分开了
I grew up in a home where people left,
我好不容易才走出阴影
and I had to clean up after,
我不想再经历一次这种事
and I just couldn't go through that again.
所以 当我发现你的行李箱不见了
And so... when I didn't see your suitcase,
我想 历史重演了
I thought, well, here it is.
我最害怕的事情发生了 他走了
My worst fear--he's gone.
然后我想
And then I thought, oh!
真该死
Damn!
佩奇的汽车座椅还在汤姆的车里
Paige's car seat is in Tom's car,
我还得再买♥♥一个新的
and I'll have to get a new one.
你刚刚离开了我 而我却在想汽车座椅
You had just left me, and I was thinking about a car seat.
真是太奇怪了 我一直等着自己
It was so weird. I kept waiting to feel...
崩溃的一刻 然而 我却觉得
devastated, but instead, I-I felt...
我不知道 我
I didn't know. I...
我找不出一个词来形容
Ugh. I couldn't put a name to it.
然后 当
Then, when...
我走进家 你回来了
I walked in, and you were back...
我突然明白
I suddenly realized what I had been feeling
你离开之后我是什么感受了
the whole time you were gone.
是一种解脱
It was relief.
我彻底解脱了
I... was relieved.
如果你们不多供应些油炸面包丁
Hey, if you guys don't put out more croutons,
-客人们就要暴♥动♥了 -我们这就过去
- You're gonna have a riot on your hands. - We'll be right there.
我们该怎么对大家说
What are we gonna say to people?
什么都不说
Nothing.
今晚苏珊才是主角
It's Susan's night.
是啊 我们得先告诉孩子们
Yeah, and we shouldn't tell anyone until we tell the kids.
天啊 孩子们
Oh, god. The kids.
看来一年的禁欲让你备受煎熬
Oh! I'm sure a year of celibacy was tough on you,
不过作为你解禁后的第一个女人
but as the person who benefited from it,
我不得不说
all I can say is...
-我的天啊 -多谢夸奖
- Oh, my god. - Thank you.
不是你 是我的鸡肉
No, no, no. The chickens.
20分钟前就应该从烤箱里端出来了
I should've taken them out of the oven 20 minutes ago.
可千万别
I hope they're not...
不要啊 烟雾警报响了
Oh, no! The smoke alarm!
又要换地方吗
We're moving again?
去布里家里吃主菜
Now we go to Bree's for the main course.
我就不明白了 这有什么好玩的
I don't get it. Is this supposed to be fun?
不好玩 罗伊 不过是免费的
Not fun, Roy. Just free.
现在就该过去了吗
So shall we go?
是啊 我看时间 差不多了
Yeah, I guess it's that... time.
怎么又来看表这一套
Again with the watch bit?
怎么了 你不是喜欢我看表的姿势吗
I don't get it. You used to love that.
人是会变的
Oh, people change.
别闹了
Stop it.
开扇窗户
Open a window!
都烤糊了
Oh, no! They're ruined!
天啊 把烤糊的部分切掉不就行了吗
Ah, god. Can't we just scrape off the burnt parts?
从里到外都是糊的
There's nothing but burnt parts!
-赶紧让烟散了 -好的
- Oh! Help me clear the smoke. - Sure.
有人吗
Hello?
-客人来了 -有人在吗
- They're here! - Anybody home?
这怎么见人 扣上 把衬衣扣子扣上
Look at us! Button--button your shirt!
-衬衣上没扣子 -什么
- I don't have any buttons. - What?
-是你把扣子都扯掉的 -不是吧
- You're the one who ripped them off. - Oh, no!
才准备好沙拉的
...the salad to get ready.
出什么事了
What the hell would've happened?
各位好
Hello, everyone.
很不好意思地告诉大家
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but, um...
我的烤箱坏了
my oven malfunctioned.
它最近经常出问题 我以为已经修好了
It's been very erratic lately, and I thought I'd fixed it.
可是刚刚 我和查克
But, uh, Chuck and I
-去地下室 选一瓶红酒 -没错
- went to the cellar to... choose a wine... - Yeah.
选好以后
And when we were done,
烤箱里的鸡肉就糊了
my... entry was smoking.
我相信
I'll bet it was.
查克 你的衬衣怎么成这样了
Hey, Chuck, what happened to your shirt?
布里刚才说了
Well, as Bree's already pointed out,
厨房♥里到处是烟
it was very smoky in the kitchen.
当时没有毛巾来扇风
And I couldn't find a towel to wave it away.
我就 脱掉上衣 然后
So I, um, I used my shirt, and...
然后用上衣把烟都扇走
and I waved it so...
扇的时候用力过猛
vigorously that, um,
扣 扣子 都被甩掉了
all--all the--all the buttons came off.
要不我借他一件衬衣穿上
Should I offer to loan him a shirt?
你敢
Don't you dare.
总之
Anyway, um...
我们现在去买♥♥几只烤鸡
We are going to go pick up some roast chickens.
烤鸡
Chickens.
各位 先喝着
So, uh, enjoy the wine and...
拿上我的鞋
Get my shoes.
我们尽快回来
Uh, and we will be back as soon possible.
走吧
Let's go.
再见了
See ya.
怎么了
What?
这一杯还要喝吗
You really think you need another one?
你是在数我喝了几杯吗
Are you counting my drinks now?
我数不到这么大的数
I don't think I can count that high.
你认识我的时候就知道我喜欢喝酒
You knew I drank when we met.
你不就是酒保吗
You were the bartender!
宝贝 我们 这是怎么了
Oh, baby. What's--what's happened to us?
咱们以前从不吵嘴的
We never used to fight.
听着
Listen,
我们之间早就没有感情了
I think this has been over for a long time.
你要跟我分手吗
You're dumping me?
不是你
It's not you. It's...
是我的问题
It's me.
不过其实主要还是因为你
But it's mostly you.
通知一下
Well...
我和埃德加分手了
Edgar and I are over.
那真遗憾
I'm sorry.
不过你还可以尽情享用沙拉
But you'll always have the salad course.
我这是唬谁呢
Ugh. Who am I kidding?
都是因为道格
This was all about Doug.
他当时和蒂娜偷♥情♥
When he cheated on me with Tina,
我以为他就是厌倦了婚姻
I-I thought he was just sick of being married
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表