剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
明天不用早起了
We don't have to get up early tomorrow.
所以我想 我们是不是可以
So I was thinking... maybe we could--
我还是不能相信我上了贝丝的当
I still cannot believe that I fell for Beth's act.
或者我们还是接着谈这个吧
Or we could talk about this some more.
她真是和她的丈夫一样变♥态♥
Well, she is just as twisted as that husband of hers,
我真傻
and I am a fool.
你不是傻
You're not a fool.
你只是心地善良待人慷慨
You're a kind and generous person.
我就爱你这点
That's what I love about you.
还有你从愤怒到激♥情♥
That and the fact that you can go from...
能够迅速地转变
mad to passionate in a heartbeat.
我想应该给你一些爱抚
I suppose you do deserve some loving...
哪怕看在你送的那些花儿的份上
after those beautiful flowers you sent me.
可能说出来大家都不开心
At the risk of... going to bed frustrated...
我没给你送过花
I didn't send you any flowers.
你没送 那是谁送的
You didn't? Then where did they come from?
我们每天都与他们擦肩而过
We pass by these people every day,
但从没正眼看过他们
but we never look at them.
我们不愿看到他们脸上的悲伤
We don't wanna see the sadness in their expressions...
他们心中的渴望
the longing in their hearts...
他们眼中的孤独
the loneliness in their eyes...
但有时
But there are times
我们应该停下来看一眼这些孤立的人
we should stop and look at these isolated people.
为什么
Why?
如果我们看得够仔细
Well, if we look close enough...
我们或许能认出他们
we might just recognize them.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表