剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
这样对他们不好
This isn't good for them.
他们挺好的
They're fine.
你儿子不错 是正直的年轻人
Your sons are nice, upstanding young men.
当然了 这才一晚 日子久了就不行了
Sure, for one night. Give them time.
如果他们胆敢胡闹
Look, if they pull any shenanigans,
我一定会把他们踢出门外
I'll give 'em the boot,
但目前为止 他们都是完美的房♥客
But so far, they've been the perfect tenants.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
他们带女孩在家过夜
They had girls spend the night.
这两个女孩在你家里走动 你放心吗
You're okay with those two walking around your house?
我不介意罗伊的欲♥火♥是从何而来
Look, I don't care what gets Roy's fire going
只要他倾泻的对象是我就行
as long as I'm the one who puts it out.
姑娘们 如果可以由我决定
Now, girls, if it were up to me,
我会说别去上数学和科学课
I'd say avoid math and science.
学这些很容易长皱纹
They cause serious frown lines.
加布 跟这些好孩子们说你是开玩笑的
Gaby, please tell the nice girls you're joking.
不 今天的小女孩们
No. Young girls today
需要知道作长除法的危害
need to know the dangers of long division.
打扰了 孩子们
Excuse me, girls.
加布 我给你带来了
Gaby, I have someone
一位你肯定想问候的人
Who I'm sure you'll want to say hello to.
你好 加布丽尔
Hello, Gabrielle.
你一定记得玛塔修女
You must remember sister Marta.
她跟我们在一起已经快三十年了
She's been with us almost 30 years.
真是荣幸之至
A real treasure.
当然了
Of course.
我让你们俩好好叙叙旧
Well, I'll let you two catch up.
加布丽尔
So, Gabrielle,
什么风把你吹回来了
What brings you back?
我来这儿 有些私事
I have some... personal business.
看起来 你过得很开心嘛
Well, it looks like you're... enjoying yourself.
我一点不奇怪
I'm not surprised.
你一直很喜欢成为焦点
You always did love being the center of attention.
你见到她 看起来并不高兴
You didn't seem too thrilled to see her.
她是谁
Who is she?
加布
Gaby?
我一会儿回来
I'll be right back.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好的
All right.
你还记得二十年前 我们在这儿的谈话吗
Do you remember a discussion we had here 20 years ago?
加布丽尔 这些年来我带过很多学生
I've had a lot of students over the years, gabrielle.
我记不住这么多
I can't remember everything.
我想你一定记得这段对话
I think you remember this conversation.
我告诉了你 和继父发生的事
I told you what was happening with my stepfather.
没错
Yes.
这都是你的无端幻想
You had a big imagination,
大概是从你过去偷偷带进教室的
most likely from all of those
那些垃圾书籍和杂♥志♥上看来的
trashy books and magazines you used to sneak into class.
我的天 你还是不相信我
Oh, my god. You still don't believe me.
我带着秘密来找你 一个可怕的秘密
I came to you with a secret, a horrible secret.
我无法向我母亲 或是家里的任何人启齿
I couldn't tell my mother or anyone in my family.
但我以为我可以信任你
But I thought I could trust you,
因为你是我老师 还是名修女
Because you were my teacher and a nun.
所以我告诉了你
So I told you.
你记得你跟我说了什么吗
Do you remember what you said to me?
我不准备站在这儿 听你说这个
I'm not going to stand here and listen to this.
你必须听下去
Yes, you are.
你告诉我 是我说谎
You told me I was a liar
说我该为自己感到羞耻
And that I should be ashamed of myself,
从那以后 我就一直感到羞愧
And I have been ashamed ever since!
这就是你来找我的原因 指责我吗
Is that why you came back here--to blame me?
不 我会来这儿是因为
No. I came back here because
我的治疗师出了个疯狂的主意
my therapist had a crazy idea.
她以为如果我站在那个虐待我的男人的墓前
She thought it would help if I stood on the grave
告诉他我的感受 会有所帮助
of the man who abused me and told him how I felt.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我觉得我需要告诉的人是你
I think I need to tell you.
我不该受到那样的对待
I did not deserve what happened to me.
我当时是个孩子
I was a child.
而你
But you...
你是个成人 而你坐视不管
you were a grown-up, and you did nothing.
你真该替自己感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yes.
现在我们可以回家了
We can go home now.
我给你们带了个乔迁小礼物
Hi. I brought you a little housewarming present.
是定时炸♥弹♥吗
Is it ticking?
我知道我最近对你们很苛刻
Look, I know I have been hard on you guys,
但你们已经自食其力
but you landed on your feet,
这是我预祝你们玩得尽兴的礼物
and this is just my way of saying, "Have a blast."
你们应得的
You deserve it.
您开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
一整桶酒 我们自己喝不了那么多的
Wow, a whole keg? We can't drink that by ourselves.
也许你们该办个派对
Well, maybe you should have a party.
正好可以向所有人展示一下你们的新居
Yeah. It's a chance to show everyone your new digs.
所有人哦
Everyone.
我可以等一整天
I can wait all day.
我已经告诉你 我不会去报♥警♥的
Look, I already told you I'm not going to the police.
我只是想知道 你为什么要对我开枪
I just want to know. Why did you shoot me?
因为我想让你死
Because I wanted you to die.
太笼统了吗
Too vague?
好吧 我试试说具体一点
Okay. I'm gonna... try to be more specific.
我的一生中 都在恨你
All my life, I hated you.
那不是真的
That is not true.
是真的 这种恨一直在我心里的一角
It is true. That hate was always a part of me,
后来它开始越发膨胀 接着
but it--it started getting bigger, and then...
有一天 我意识到我心里只剩下恨了
One day, I-I realized it was the only thing that I was.
是毒品致使你这么想的
That was the drugs making you think that way.
我知道你想这么认为 不是这样
I know that you want to believe that. No.
就是因为你 是你害我成这样
That was you. You did this to me.
你害每个人遭遇不幸
You do this to everyone.
你是魔鬼
You're evil.
你不明白我是怎样的人
You have no idea what I am...
不明白我的感受 我的遭遇
how I feel, what I've been through.
当你母亲 遭遇那可怕的一天...
When your mother, that horrible day--
不不不 你别用这事来解释你的为人
No, no, no. You don't get to use that to explain who you are.
你才是妈自杀的原因
You are the reason mom killed herself.
不许这么说
Don't say that!
这不是真的
It isn't true.
爸 这么说让你很伤心 对吧
Wow. Dad, that really hurt, didn't it?
也许试图杀了你 确实很愚蠢
Maybe trying to kill you was stupid,
因为让你活着 知道真♥相♥ 才更残酷
'cause you being alive, knowing the truth--that's way better.
你母亲爱着我
Your mother loved me.
没有人会爱你
No one could ever love you.
我把他们退回来 他们行为不举
I'm returning these. They're defective.
我看见你家门前遭的殃了
I saw what happened to the front of your house.
孩子们 你们怎么尽添乱
Boys, how could you?
这还不算什么 你真该看看里面什么样子
Oh, that's nothing. You should see the inside.
他们打碎了我收藏的三个烈酒杯
They broke three of my collectible shot glasses.
就差那么一点儿 我就能收集到每个州的
I was this close to having one from every state.
你以为我还想回怀俄明州吗
You think I want to go back to Wyoming?
有什么要对麦克卢斯基太太说吗
What do you have to say to Mrs. McCluskey?
我们能要回押金吗
Can we get our security deposit back?
一群怪物
Ugh. Monsters.
早餐吃什么
So what's for breakfast?
什么都没有
Nothing.
-好吧 我跳楼去 -别
- Fine. I'm going upstairs to crash. - No.
别这样 清理完麦克卢斯基太太的屋子后
No. Once you are done cleaning up over at Mrs. McCluskey's,
你们就得去找租♥房♥♥广♥告♥了
You guys are hitting the rental ads again.
什么 我们刚被赶出来 现在还宿醉未醒
What? We just got evicted, and we're really hung over.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表