剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
苏珊在新工作中做得如鱼得水
Susan showed a certain flair for her new job.
全是你赚的 你挺擅长做这个的嘛
There you go. You know, you're getting good at this.
雷尼租下一所房♥子
Renee rented a house.
-这个真是太... -棒了吗
- Wow, that is so... - Wonderful?
太近了
Close.
有些事我要告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
加布得知真♥相♥
Gaby learned the truth
原来女儿在出生时就被调包了
about her daughter being switched at birth.
贝丝
Beth!
保罗·杨再次令众人♥大♥跌眼镜
Paul Young continued to surprise everyone.
想必刚刚大家都见过我妻子了
Well, I see you've all met my wife.
汤姆回到家中 一脸莫名的痛苦
And Tom came home with a mysterious affliction.
我感觉不太舒服
I'm not feeling well.
又不舒服了
Again?
我躺在沙发上看看电视好了
I'm just gonna lie on the couch and watch some TV.
汤姆·斯加沃心情低落
Tom Scavo was depressed,
他妻子千方百计
and his wife had done everything she could
取悦他
to cheer him up.
为他做他最爱的食物
She had made his favorite meals.
给他讲最有趣的笑话
She had told her funniest jokes.
甚至为他穿上最性感的内衣
She'd even worn her sexiest lingerie.
然而一切都无济于事
But nothing worked.
最终 勒奈特坚持要丈夫去看医生
Finally, Lynette insisted her husband go to the doctor.
不幸的是 他带回家来的处方
Unfortunately, what he came home with was a prescription...
却激起轩然大♥波♥
for trouble.
抗焦虑药
Antianxiety medication?
他就给你开这个啊
This is what he gave you?
韦勒医生说会有效果
Dr. Weiler says it will help. -
他才跟你谈了20分钟而已
He spent 20 minutes with you.
-勒奈特 -我来猜猜看
- Lynette. - And let me guess.
他开处方用的笔
Did he write this with a pen
就是制药公♥司♥赞助的吧
that has the drug company's name on it?
我需要这药
I need this medicine.
那就吃呗 不过我告诉你
Then take it, but I gotta tell ya,
这些药真是把我吓得不轻
those drugs scare the crap out of me.
我总得治吧 真是受不了现在这种感觉了
I gotta do something. I am so tired of feeling this way.
以前这些难关 咬咬牙不也挺过去了吗
But you've gone through rough patches before.
你不会有事的
You could come out of it.
那就坐以待毙 这是你的建议吗
So wait around to get better? That's your answer?
你哪里知道我脑子里有多痛苦
You don't know what it's like inside my head!
好了 你说得对 对不起
Okay, you're right. I'm sorry. Hey! Hey!
还记得苏珊吗 她过去不是一直头痛吗
Remember when Susan kept having all those headaches?
她后来找了一个医生
Who was that guy that she went to?
对 是罗斯医生
Doctor... Dr. Ross.
-他能有什么不同 -他注重治本
- How is he gonna be any different? - He's holistic.
尽量避免用猛药 苏珊很喜欢他
He tries to stay away from heavy meds. Susan loved him.
如果他也说我该用这药呢
And if he says I should be on this?
那你就有第二专家意见了
Then you have a second opinion.
不管他说什么 我都没二话
Whatever he says, I'll go with it.
我去看罗斯医生了
I saw Dr. Ross.
真高兴你去了
Oh! I'm so glad.
你喜欢他吗
Did you like him?
爱死他了
Loved him.
你说得对
And you were right.
他不推崇药品
He--he doesn't believe in pharmaceuticals.
他只开纯天然的草药
He only prescribes stuff that's totally herbal and natural.
好极了
That is fantastic.
那他开的什么药
So what did he suggest?
医用大♥麻♥
Medical marijuana.
是的
Yes,
汤姆·斯加沃一直在与抑郁对抗
Tom Scavo had been battling depression,
不过此刻他面临更为严峻的战争
but he was now facing a much bigger battle
敌方是他的妻子
with his wife.
幸福
Happiness--
是人人都想拥有的
It's something we all want,
所以人人都在追寻
and so we search for it.
小女孩们吃到巧克力时 会觉得很开心
Little girls find it in the taste of chocolate.
讲究的男人购置新装后 会觉得很满足
Well-dressed men discover it at their local mall.
在与漂亮女孩交谈时
Teenage boys experience it
青涩少年尝到了幸福的滋味
when talking to a pretty girl.
而对于主妇们而言
And then there are housewives,
再没有比尽一切所能
who simply can't be happy until they've learned
对新邻居寻根究底
everything they can
更让她们感到幸福了
about the newest neighbor on the block.
你们好
Hello!
抱歉打扰了 只耽误你一会儿
Hi. So sorry to interrupt. This will just take a second.
我们想对你的到来表示正式欢迎
We wanted to officially welcome you to the neighborhood.
这是我的朋友勒奈特和苏珊
This is my friend Lynette and Susan,
我告诉她们关于你的事 然后我们
and I was telling them about you, and we--
-非得见见你不可 -迫不及待
- Just had to meet you. - Immediately.
真是太贴心了
That's so sweet.
你是我家房♥东太太 对吗
Oh, you--you're my landlady, right?
是的 不过我真的希望你把我当作朋友
Yes, but I really want you to think of me as a friend.
这些画是用钉子挂在墙上的还是...
Are those pictures hung on the wall with nails or--
我们想邀请你参加我们每周的扑克游戏
Um, we wanted to invite you to our weekly poker game.
糟了 我不会打牌
Shoot. I don't know how to play poker.
别担心 我们会教你的
Oh, don't worry. We'll teach you.
那个榕树有垫盘吗
Does that ficus tree have a saucer underneath?
这可是硬木地板
Because those are hardwood floors.
等你学会打德州扑克的时候
And while you're learning all about Texas hold'em,
我们也顺便了解了你
we'll learn all about you.
听起来很有意思
Aw! That sounds fun.
好了 我们得走了 回头见
Okay, well, uh, we should be going. We'll see you later.
好的
Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
这些女人想干吗
What did those women want?
她们邀请我和她们一起打牌
They invited me to play cards with them.
她们真是友好
But they were just being friendly.
在这条街上
On this street,
千万别把好管闲事跟友好混为一谈
never confuse being nosy with being friendly.
她们想揭露丑事
They were digging for dirt.
那么
So...
你不愿意我去吗
Do you not want me to go?
不 不 你当然得去
No, no. You will go.
大可以告诉她们无关紧要的信息
Give them all sorts of meaningless information.
但愿她们会把你当作朋友
And hopefully, they'll start to think of you as a friend.
不过 如果你不喜欢她们
But... if you don't like them,
为什么还希望我和她们交朋友
why do you want me to be friends with them?
总有一天会有用的
In time, it will be useful.
-笔呢 -你不先看看内容吗
- Where's the pen? - Don't you wanna read it first?
怎么 难道你们的护士喝醉了
Why? Did a nurse get drunk
把它跟其他文件调了包吗
and swap it with a different document?
索利斯先生 签署这份文件后
By signing this, Mr. Solis, you are agreeing
就表示你同意不起诉这家医院
not to bring any legal action against this hospital.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
而前提是 你们将停止寻找另一个家庭
And in return, you'll stop searching for the other family.
你们明白吗
Do you understand?
签好了 加布
Done. Gaby.
宝贝 我们说好了的
Babe, we talked about this.
我们不知道那另一个家庭会作何反应
We don't know how this other family will react,
我们得保护胡安妮塔
and we need to protect Juanita.
对不起 加布丽尔
I am sorry, Gabrielle.
我很能体会你现在的心情
I can only imagine how you must feel.
你永远也不会体会到的
You can't begin to imagine how I feel.
只有那个养育着我女儿的女人
The only person who could is the woman
只有她能体会
who has my daughter.
如果签这个能让她免于受这份罪
If signing can spare her this pain...
那我就签吧
then I will do it.
我喜欢这个颜色
I love it!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表