剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
盯着镜子等你的第一根胡子吗
Stare in the mirror and wait for the first mustache hair?
别烦了 佩妮 至少比赛结束后
Relax, Penny. At least you won't
不会有人跟你抢零食了
have to share your snacks with us after the game.
好吧 都别去了
Okay, fine. Don't go.
我们逗你玩儿呢
We're just messing with you.
我们会去的
We're going.
-谢谢你 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我可以开车带你 但丑话说在前头
I'm even gonna drive you, but I'm gonna warn you,
你要是输了 就自己走回家
if you lose, you're walking home.
别嘛
Oh, please.
我可不让输的人坐我的车
Yeah. I'm not driving losers in my car.
你是说你不载普雷斯顿吗
Does that mean you're not taking Preston?
尝尝吧 姑娘们
Here you go, ladies.
布里 这太漂亮了
Oh, Bree, that looks amazing.
谢谢你这么精心的安排
Thank you so much for putting this together.
我好像回到了过去
It really feels like old times.
你最近经历了太多事
Well, you have been through so much,
我想让你感受到这间屋子里的人
and I wanted you to feel loved and embraced
是如此爱你 欢迎你
by all the people in this room.
谈到欢迎别人这个话题
And while I'm on the topic of embracing people,
我还邀请了我们的邻居贝丝
I have invited our neighbor Beth to join us.
奶酪泡芙 谁还要
Cheese puff, anyone?
贝丝·杨
Beth Young?
保罗·杨的妻子
Married to paul young?
那位发型很丑的夫人
The lady with the bad hair?
头发丑算什么 就是她丈夫引起的暴♥乱♥
Oh, forget the hair! Her husband caused the riot.
让苏珊丢了一个肾
Which caused Susan a kidney.
为什么要这么做 布里
Why would you do this, Bree?
我只是可怜她罢了
I just felt sorry for her.
整条街上的邻居
The poor woman has been shunned
都回避那个可怜的女人
by everyone in this neighborhood.
因为她嫁了个魔鬼
Because she's married to a monster.
那又怎样 难道她丈夫犯的罪
So? Why should she have to suffer
一定要让她来偿吗
for the sins of her husband?
我去 她跟牧师聊过了
Oh, crap. She's been talking to a priest.
雷尼 帮帮我们 让她清醒清醒
Renee, help us out. Tell her she's crazy.
说实话 我支持布里
Uh, actually, I'm with Bree.
拜托 你们从没给过贝丝机会
Please, you've never given Beth a chance,
作为和她一样刚搬过来的新人
and speaking as the other new kid on the block,
我觉得你们就像一群刻薄的美丽女子
you guys are like the mean, pretty girls
不乐意和别人坐同一个桌子吃饭
who won't let anyone sit at your lunch table.
你怎么这样讲
That is so unfair.
谁请她来的
Who invited her?
好了 贝丝来了
Okay, that's Beth.
姑娘们 求求你们 配合点好吧
Now, please, ladies, make an effort for me.
其实我挺开心的
I'm actually excited.
我一直想做刻薄的美丽女子
I always wanted to be one of the mean, pretty girls.
请范德坎普签收
Yeah, I got a delivery for Van de Kamp.
真漂亮
Ooh, how lovely.
没有卡片啊 谁送的
I don't see a card. Who are they from?
问倒我了
Uh, beats me.
肯定是我男朋友
Must be my boyfriend.
麻烦你帮我放到那边吧 我去拿小费
Would you mind setting them over there? I'll go get a tip.
是她吗 不是我就把这张假笑脸换下来
Is it her, or can I wipe this fake smile off my face?
是送快递的 有人送我一束花
It's a deliveryman. Someone sent me flowers.
是教皇送的吗
Was it the pope?
给你 谢啦
Here you go. Thank you.
太好啦 你来啦
Oh, good! You made it.
你好
Hello.
姑娘们 贝丝来了
Ladies, Beth's here!
你确定没问题吗 这样会不会尴尬
You're sure this is okay? It isn't gonna be awkward?
当然不会 她们听说你要来都很高兴
Of course not! The girls are delighted you're here.
我们一定会非常开心的
We are going to have a wonderful time.
这个价钱的盆栽土还挺划算的
That is a really good deal on potting soil.
是啊
Yes.
对了 我有优♥惠♥券的
Well, again, I had a coupon.
真幸运
That is fortunate.
看来我该走了
Maybe I should go--
不不 今晚才刚开始呢
No, no, the evening has just gotten started.
厨房♥里缺人手
I'm gonna need some help in the kitchen--
你 你 你 还有你 跟我来
You, you, you, and you. Now.
对了
By the way,
我有个熟人 能帮你弄弄你的头发
I know somebody who can really help you with that hair.
雷尼
Renee!
你们是怎么回事
What is wrong with you people?
说好了要配合我的
You said you'd make an effort.
我已经努力了
I am making an effort--
我强忍♥着没扯出我那个变形的肾
an effort not to tear out my deformed kidney
塞进她嘴里
and cram it down her throat.
就是 贝丝最近觉得有点孤独
Yeah, so Beth's feeling a little lonely these days.
我们有什么责任要让她感到关爱
Why is it our responsibility to make her feel loved?
好吧 我本来不想提这个
Okay, look, I didn't wanna bring this up,
我们来聊聊保罗·杨的
but let's talk about the last woman
上一任妻子吧
who was married to paul young--
那个女人很痛苦 而我们忽视了她
a woman who was in pain, and we ignored it.
我们真的希望贝丝像玛丽·艾莉丝那样死去吗
Do we really want Beth to end up like Mary Alice?
我们回来了
We're back.
我们决定让这次聚会更嗨点
We've decided to kick this party up a notch.
好主意
Oh. Lovely.
来 坐这儿
Yeah. Sit here.
我们给你倒些葡萄酒
We'll pour you some vino.
谢谢
Thank you.
红酒可以吗 因为我们还有白的
Is red okay? Because we have white, too.
不用了 红酒挺好的
Uh, no, red is fine.
这是什么
What in the world?
谁的枪丢了
Somebody lose a gun?
天呐 这里怎么会有把枪
Oh, my god. What is that doing there?
布里
Bree?
不 我把武器都放在柜子里了
No, I keep all my weapons in a locker.
给我看看
Let me see that.
38口径
It's a .38 caliber.
警♥察♥说 保罗就是被38口径射中的
The police said... Paul was shot with a .38.
我想我终于明白你为什么请我过来了
I think I finally understand why you invited me over.
什么
Meaning?
我在想这就容易的多了吧
I'm just thinking how convenient it is--
一把可能用来袭击保罗的枪
A gun that may have been used to shoot Paul
就在我的靠垫底下
was under my pillow?
现在又沾上了我的指纹
A-and now has my fingerprints on it?
我刚才也坐在那里的
Hey, I was sitting there before you were,
我怎么没发现有枪
and I didn't feel any gun.
没错 说到方不方便
Yeah, speaking of convenient...
你自己呆在这里 我们一回来
You're alone in the room, we came back,
垫子底下就突然多了把枪
and suddenly there's a gun under the cushion?
我从哪弄来的枪
Where would I get a gun?
我可不知道
Oh, I don't know.
是万圣节那晚
How about the one you pointed
你用来指着我的那把吗
at me on halloween night?
怎么没听你提过
You never told us that.
你是说你拿着棍子闯入我家
You mean the night you broke into my house
企图杀死我丈夫的那天吗
and tried to kill my husband with a club?
你也从来没提过这事
You never told us that, either.
我有隐私权好不好
I'm allowed to have a private life.
关键是 她有枪
The point is,
而且跟她一人在这屋子里时
she owns a gun just like the one
奇迹般出现的这把枪 一模一样
that magically appeared when she was alone in the room.
你们合伙的
You're all in on this.
你们合伙陷害我
You wanted to set me up.
真不敢相信我对你伸出援手
I can't believe you would say that to me
竟引来你如此猜测
after I reached out to you.
我想我自己也该帮帮自己了
Well, I think it's time I did some reaching out of my own.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表