剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
我喜欢这份工作
I love this job.
汤姆的事业飞黄腾达
Tom's career took off.
是你给了我信心去抓住机会
And you gave me the confidence to jump at it.
我可以一枪崩了你 也可以这么做
I could kill you right now, or I could do this.
菲丽莎决定与保罗休战
Felicia made peace with Paul...
不必为保罗担忧
And don't you worry about Paul.
或是他以为如此
Or so he thought.
我会让他血债血偿
I'll make him pay for what he did to you.
我是你的业主 我有权进屋
Look, I'm your landlord. I have a right to come in.
反而是苏珊带给他希望
But it was Susan who gave him hope.
我记得我曾与这样一个男人为邻
I remember a guy that used to live on this street.
隔着三幢楼都能听见他爽朗的笑声
He had a laugh you could hear three houses away.
我不再是从前的我了
I'm not that man anymore.
我想你可以的
I think you can be.
你的生命里不能缺谁
Who do you want in your life--
布里还是我 选吧
me or Bree? Choose.
然后加布做出了选择
And Gaby made a decision.
-我能投靠你一段日子吗 -当然可以
- Can I stay with you for a while? - Of course.
孩子们 快进去吧
Girls, come on. Go on in.
布里·范德坎普偶尔会发现她的家
Bree Van De Kamp had occasionally found her home
有害虫侵入
invaded by household pests.
她的处理方法简单粗暴
And her manner of dealing with them was ruthless.
一拍即中
She smashed them.
施以毒药
She poisoned them.
直接枪决
She executed them.
但是对于最近入侵的
But when it came to the latest pests
这些"害虫"们
who had invaded Bree's home...
消灭是万万不可的
Extermination was not an option.
孩子们 你们的鞋上怎么全是泥
Girls! There's mud on your shoes!
全是泥啊
Mud on your shoes!
孩子们 我们在这是客人
Girls! We are guests here!
我不是教你们要把脚擦干净吗
What have I said about wiping your feet?
对不起
Sorry.
不不不 千万别
No, no, no, no, no! No, no, no!
就-- 算了吧
Just--uh, uh, never mind.
都三周没下过雨了
It hasn't rained in three weeks.
她们在哪蹭得这么多泥啊
Where did they find mud?
她们不用故意去蹭 泥也会自己找上门
Honey, they don't find mud. Mud finds them.
虽说我们一起住得很愉快
So, um, speaking of the fun we've been having,
你觉得你多久能和卡洛斯和好
how long do you think it'll be before you and Carlos make up
你们就都能回家了
and you can all... go back home?
过些天再说吧
Eh, a few days.
先让他尝尝独守空房♥的滋味
He'll be sitting alone in that house,
等他意识到那房♥子是多么大 多么冷清
realizing how big it is, how quiet it is...
多么干净
How clean it is.
然后他就会像哈巴狗一样来这摇尾乞怜
Then he'll show up here with that hangdog look on his face,
求我们回家
begging us to come back.
妈妈 西利娅打我
Mom! Celia hit me!
那你打回去呀
Then hit her back!
加布 不能这么教孩子啊
Gaby, don't tell her to do that.
我宁愿她们自己解决 要不
I'd rather they settle it. Otherwise,
我就得亲自过问了
I have to go in there.
那样才是一个母亲该做的 走吧
That's what a mother does. Come on.
孩子们 如果你们休战
Girls, if you stop fighting,
我就奖励你们新鲜出炉的...曲奇
then I'll let you have some fresh baked... cookies?!
那盘子里可有好几十块呢
There were two dozen cookies on that plate.
你就不该把食物放在台面上
Yeah, you can't leave food out.
她们跟熊有一拼 你应该绑在树上
They're like bears. You gotta tie it up in a tree.
加布 正好你也在 何不趁这个机会
Uh, Gaby, while you're here, this might be a good time
教教她们什么叫... 规矩
to teach them a little... discipline.
规矩 你在说什么
Discipline? What are you talking about?
这又不是摔坏盘子之类严重的事
It's not like the plate's broken.
我晕
Oh, boy.
是的 布里·范德坎普终于遇到了两只
Yes, Bree Van Ve Kamp had finally met two pests
让她束手无策的"害虫"
she couldn't smash, poison, or shoot.
我要找个垃圾袋
Okay, I'm gonna need a garbage bag.
如果那盘子是古董 那我就去找胶水
Unless it was an antique. Then I need glue.
但这不意味着她就忍♥气吞声了
That's not to say she wasn't sorely tempted.
做好事的不一定都是"雷锋"
Good deeds aren't always done for the purest of reasons.
也许是为博美人一笑
We may be trying to impress.
也许是于心有愧
We may be acting out of guilt.
也许是期望回报
We may be expecting something in return.
但是 偶尔
But occasionally,
做好事真的是发乎真心
a good deed comes straight from the heart.
这是什么
Wow. What's this?
你的午餐 我做了火腿芝士三明治
Your lunch. I got ham, ham and cheese,
那块是火腿石子三明治 不小心掉地上了
and that one's ham and gravel. I dropped it.
苏珊 你没必要一直为我做这些
Susan, you don't have to keep doing this.
我愿意 你是我的新项目 先生
I want to. You're my new project, mister.
你的项目
Your project?
是的 保罗·杨
Yes. Paul Young,
阶段二 我们要规划一下你的人生
phase two-- where we figure out what you are doing with your life,
设置一些新目标
Set some new goals.
你曾试图摧毁我们的街区
Now... you tried destroying the neighborhood.
这目标实施不了了 那下一步呢
That didn't work out. What's next?
我也不清楚该做什么
I don't know what I wanna do.
目前所有东西都被我弄得一团糟
I've made such a mess of everything so far.
不对 阶段二是关于未来的 不是过去
No, no. Phase two is about the future, not the past.
所以即刻起 我们只能向前看
So from now on, we are only looking forward.
天啊 你快回头看
Oh, my god! Look behind you!
你好 苏珊
Hello, Susan.
嗨 菲丽莎
Oh. Hey, Felicia.
"嗨 菲丽莎"
"Hey, felicia"?!
你知道她在这啊
You knew she was in your house?
我 我还以为你在蹲监狱呢
I-I thought you were in prison.
都出来好几周了 这三明治看起来不错啊
Oh, I've been out for weeks. What nice sandwiches.
你现在专门给保罗做饭吗
Are you cooking for Paul now?
对啊 给保罗
Yeah, for Paul...
就是你不惜切掉自己的手指去诬陷的那个人
The guy that you cut off your fingers to frame.
苏珊 都过去了
It's all right, Susan.
我和菲丽莎已经达成共识了
Felicia and I have reached an understanding.
既然我们又要做邻居了
We can hardly keep squabbling,
就不能从早吵到晚
now that we're going to be neighbors again.
等等 你住这吗
Wait. You're living here?
住对面
Right across the street.
我过来收拾一些贝丝的遗物
I just came by to pick up some of Beth's things.
不过我觉得那幅漂亮的油画你该留着
Although I think you should keep that pretty oil painting.
是她特地送你的
She made for you.
等下 你认识贝丝
Hang on. You--you knew Beth?
你还没告诉她啊
You didn't tell her.
还没聊到那呢
The topic doesn't exactly introduce itself.
贝丝是菲丽莎的女儿
Beth was Felicia's daughter.
什么
What?
如果你真是贝丝的...
So you're Beth's...
而你也知道这事
And you knew...
那与你朝夕相处的...
And you're living...
我得找个地方坐下
I need to sit down.
以后也会经常遇到这种场景
We're gonna get a lot of this.
菲丽莎·蒂尔曼是贝丝的母亲
So Felicia Tillman was Beth's mother?
那个"咔-咔"的剪刀手蒂尔曼 你确定
"Snip-snip" Tillman? You sure?
没错
Yep.
郊区的生活真是精彩啊
And people say the suburbs are boring?
很好 这条街上又多了个疯子
Great. Now we've got another nut job living on the street.
其实
Actually...
保罗没大家想得那么糟
Paul is not so bad.
你到那干什么去了
Yeah, what were you doing over there?
给他送吃的 看看他状态如何
Bringing him food. Uh, checking up on him.
确保他平安无事
Making sure he's okay.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表