剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
有个前科犯在打人
Hey, one of those cons is beating up a guy.
把他抓起来
Get him!
-金斯 你在干什么 -快来
- Keith! What are you doing? - Come on!
抓住他
Get him!
还我家园
Save our street!
...由他慷慨捐助
...through his generosity.
他并没有自暴自弃...
He has chosen not to be angry or bitter...
别碰他
Get off of him!
我很荣幸地向大家呈上这枚奖章
And I'm honored to present this medallion
颁发给...
to a man...
总而言之 与邻为善
And in conclusion, love thy neighbor!
苏珊
Susan!
你听我说 你可以无视我的生活
Listen to me! If you don't care about my life,
但你为勒奈特着想一下
think about what you're doing to Lynette!
我就是在为勒奈特着想
I am thinking about Lynette!
这会毁了她的
This would destroy her!
放开他
Get off of him!
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
干嘛推我
You're pushing!
苏珊
Susan.
别推啦
Stop pushing!
苏珊
Susan!
苏珊
Susan!
绕过去 绕开啊
Go around them! Go around!
不行 到处都是人
I can't! There's people everywhere!
我们应该回屋里去
Maybe we should go back in the house.
求你们别扔下我
Please don't leave me.
弗兰克 等等 你这是干什么
Hey! Frank, wait! Wait! What the hell are you doing?!
我要让这栋屋子胎死腹中
I'm gonna make sure this halfway house never opens.
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
这不正如你所愿吗
This is what you want, isn't it?
不 不 并非如此
No, no! Not like this!
把球棒给我 求你了
Give me the bat! Please!
听我说
You know what?
你和其他人一边待着去吧
You go hang out with the rest of the kiddies.
弗兰克 弗兰克 等一下
Frank! Frank, wait!
勒奈特 勒奈特
Lynette! Lynette!
救救我
Help me, please.
麦克卢斯基太太 上帝啊 有我在
Oh! Mrs. Mccluskey! Oh, my god! I've got you!
幸亏有你
I got you.
开过去就是了 他们会躲开的
Just drive. They'll move.
是他们 卖♥♥了房♥子的那家
Hey! It's them! The ones that sold!
糟了
Oh, crap!
雷尼 雷尼 从那儿下来
Renee! Renee, get off of there!
我在找苏珊
I'm looking for susan!
太危险了 你下来
It's not safe! Get down!
我见她摔倒了 肯定受伤了
I saw her fall! I think she's hurt!
从车里滚出来 快点
Get out of the car! Now!
没事的 会没事的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
会好的
It's gonna be okay.
救命啊
Help!
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
妈妈
Mommy!
给我下来
Get off! Get off!
把她递给我 快递给我
Give her to me! Give her to me!
-妈妈 -过来 过来
- Mommy! - Come here. Come here.
保罗 保罗
Paul! Paul!
进屋吧 亲爱的
Go inside, darling.
这事都怨你 我希望你心里有数
This is all on you! I hope you know that!
我 这些可是你的朋友啊 勒奈特
Me? Those are your friends out there, lynette--
美景镇的忠实街坊
The solid citizens of fairview.
劳驾你告诉我
Tell me again
他们和一群前科犯有什么区别
Why you think they're better than a bunch of ex-cons?
停下
Stop!
停下 放开他 放开他 停下吧
Stop it! Leave him alone! Leave him alone! Stop!
他是我的邻居
He's my neighbor!
给我停下
stop it!
把他拉过来 让他过来
Take him over! Get him over here!
我们走
Come on!
来人啊
Somebody help!
谢谢
Thank you.
这是黎明将至的紫藤郡
It was just before sunrise on Wisteria Lane.
你再也听不到
You could no longer hear
围观者的惊声尖叫
the screams of frightened bystanders...
抗♥议♥者的怒吼
or the angry chanting of protestors...
或是受伤者的呼唤
or the cries for help from the injured.
远处传来的只有一个男人的脚步声
There were just the footsteps of a man
他刚刚惩罚了曾经背叛过他的人们
who had finally punished those who had betrayed him.
荣誉奖章
而寂静突然被打破
The silence was broken
有邻里声称听到...
by something the neighbors would later say...
一声枪响
sounded like a gunshot.
但保罗知道
But paul knew
那是复仇之音
it was the sound of revenge.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表