剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
that I was shot with.
布里认为是你夫人设计把枪放在那里的
Bree seems to think your wife planted it there,
企图嫁祸她的一些朋友参与枪击案
hoping to implicate some of her friends in your shooting.
她想象力可真丰富
What an imagination she has.
这么说你以前没见过这个吗
So you've never seen this before?
杨先生
Mr. Young?
没有
Yes.
你刚才好像反应很大
You seemed to have quite a reaction there.
我一见到枪♥支♥武器就不舒服 就这样
I'm not comfortable around firearms, that's all.
再确定一下
Well, just to be clear,
你肯定这不是你夫人的枪
you do not believe this belongs to your wife.
警官 我确信这不是贝丝的枪
Detectives, I know for a fact this is not Beth's gun.
祝你们愉快
Good day.
是带两条毯子还是三条
Should we take two blankets or three?
别管毯子了 旅行取消了
Forget the blankets. The trip's off.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我接到电♥话♥ 小木屋出岔子了
I got a call. There's a problem with the cabin.
真讨厌
Oh, shoot.
我是如此期待这次旅行
And I was so looking forward to it.
相信我 贝丝
Trust me, Beth.
这对你来说是万幸
I think you dodged a bullet here.
不知道你是怎么做这份鸡的
I don't know what you do to this chicken,
这是我吃过的最美味的东西
but it's the best thing that I've ever had. Mmm.
我 我去了趟鲍勃和李的家
So I, um, stopped by Bob and Lee's house.
他们很兴奋 终于当上爸爸了
They're so excited about finally becoming fathers,
不禁让我想起
which got me to thinking,
我知道你说过
I know you had said
要不了孩子你并不在意
that you were okay with not being able to have a child.
现在 你还这样想吗
Is that... still the case?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
你的回答不是很确定
That didn't sound very convincing.
你的问题真的很奇怪
It's kind of a weird question.
好吧 那我换个问题
Okay, well, let me rephrase it.
如果有机会成为父亲 你会抓住它吗
If you had the chance to be a father, would you take it?
布里 你这是什么意思
Bree, where is this coming from?
我想我们讨论过这个问题了
I thought we dealt with this.
我只是想确定一下
Well, I just wanna make sure.
我不希望你看到
I don't want you to see
鲍勃和李有了孩子而开始后悔
Bob and Lee with their child and start to have regrets.
我说什么你才满意
What do you want me to say?
我过去是这么想的 没错
All right, there was a time in my life when I thought, yeah.
是的 我想当父亲 但是后来遇见你
Yeah. I'd love to be a dad, but then I met you.
我只是说 如果你有这个机会
I'm just saying... if you had the choice--
我没有
I don't.
这鸡肉味道真不错
This is really good chicken.
怎么样
So?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他连查理都不愿意见吗
He doesn't even wanna meet Charlie?
你得理解他 过了这六年
Well, you have to understand that after six years,
金斯觉得这会让大家逗很尴尬
Keith feels that it would be too difficult for everyone.
我为什么要等这么久
Why did I wait so long?
我很遗憾
Again, I am so sorry.
不 你不必这样
Oh, no. You don't have to do that.
收下吧 我和金斯觉得我们需要有所表示
Please. Keith and I feel that we really need to do something.
所以请你 收下它
So please... take it.
抱歉 我得教会保姆怎么用电视机
Sorry. I had to show the sitter how to work the TV.
对了 那家中餐厅在
Now where is this chinese pl-- aah!
你把她放在座椅里
You put her in a car seat?
她这么贵 而且你开车又那么猛
Oh. Well, she's expensive, and the way you drive...
亲爱的 我在想
Honey, I've been thinking
我们是不是要一起去看看心理医生
maybe we should go see a therapist together.
我不需要心理医生
I don't need a therapist.
我觉得你需要 也许这么说对你不公平
I think you do. Maybe I haven't been fair to you.
但你真的得找人聊聊这个
but you do really need to talk to someone about this.
卡洛斯 我没疯
Carlos, I'm not crazy.
好吧 那我要不要把预约改成三人位
Well, then should I change the reservation to three?
别傻了 她不和我们一起坐
Don't be ridiculous. She's not gonna sit with us.
她能装进我包里
She fits right in my bag.
这里看起来不像有餐厅的地方
This doesn't look like a place you'd put a restaurant.
没错 这里埋尸还差不多
No, it looks like a place you'd bury a body.
你能不能把地址
Will you please just put the address
输入导航系统
into the navigation system?
说第十遍 没必要
For the tenth time, I don't need it.
我知道橡树公园在哪里
I know where Oak Park is.
卡洛斯 我快饿死了
Carlos, I'm starving!
你用一下导航系统 我又不会鄙视你
I will not think you're weak if you use a navigation system!
好吧 听你的
Fine. I'll use it.
我宁愿听那个讨厌的声音 也不想听这个
I'd much rather listen to that annoying voice than that one.
地址是什么
What's the address?
我看看 119号♥
Okay. It's 1-1-9--
快下车
Get out of the car!
-天啊 -好 好 别冲动 伙计
- Oh, god! - Okay, okay, take it easy, man.
下车
Now! Get out.
我们下车 你别冲动
We're doing it. Be cool.
请等一下好吗
Uh, can you hold on?
你说什么 等一下 给我滚下车
What do you mean, hold on?! Get the hell out of the car!
加布
Gaby!
我得把宝宝带走
I gotta get my baby!
妈的 等
Oh, crap. Just...
是个玩偶 你到底想干什么
It's a doll! What are you trying to pull, bitch?!
天啊
Oh, god.
-下车 不然我就开枪了 -不
- Get out before I put a bullet in you! - No!
-加布 -下车
- Gaby! - Get out!
-我解不开了 -加布 快走
- I can't get the buckle! - Gaby, come on!
我解不开了 我解不开了
I can't get the buckle! I can't get the buckle! Get--uhh!
不 我的孩子 我的孩子 我的孩子
No! Ohh! My baby! My baby! My baby!
-我的孩子 -加布
- My baby! - Gaby!
那不是格雷斯
It's not Grace!
欢迎爱好者加入人人影视 www.YYeTs.net
你把这些玫瑰怎么了
Whoa. What are you doing to your roses?
我在修剪
Pruning them.
感觉你在毁了它们
Looks like you're killing them.
我知道看起来很残忍♥
I know it looks bad,
不过有时想让美好的东西得以延续
but sometimes you have to be ruthless
有时不得不狠下心来
if you want something beautiful to keep growing.
这个世界充满了行事丑陋的人
The world is filled with people who do ugly things.
他们为什么要这样
Why do they act this way?
有人编造谎言 以留住心中挚爱
Some lie to keep from losing what they love.
有人恶语相向 因为他们惧怕未来
Some lash out because they fear the future.
有人紧锁心门 因为他们存有遗憾
Some put up walls because they have regrets.
是的 每件丑事背后都有一个原因
Yes, everyone has a reason for the ugly things they do...
一旦找到原因
And once we find out why...
我们就能阻止他们
then we can try to stop them.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表