剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives.
我们会尽所能帮你找到匹配的肾
We are going to do everything we can to get you a kidney.
可与此同时 好好生活
In the meantime, live your life. If there's things
如果你还有什么未了心愿 赶紧去完成
You're thinking about doing, do them now.
苏珊的健康每况愈下
Susan's condition got worse.
你快死了 我却束手无策
You're dying, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
贝丝被丈夫扫地出门...
Beth was rejected by her husband...
我给你下了逐客令
I kicked you out of this house.
没有下文了
That was the end!
又被母亲无情抛弃
And abandoned by her mother.
我已爱莫能助 再见
I have no more use for you. Good-bye.
可布里送来了希望
But Bree brought hope.
移植办公室联♥系♥到你了吗
Has the transplant office reached you?
我匹配吗
Am I a match?
是的
Uh, yes.
我来此捐献一颗肾
I'm here to donate a kidney.
这是我一生做过最重要的事
It's the most important thing I've ever done.
随即贝丝做了最后的牺牲
And Beth made the ultimate sacrifice.
快来帮忙
We need some help over here!
我们永远无法得知
We can never know
我们的人生 即将就此改变的一刻
The moment our lives are about to change forever.
我们可能正准备晚餐...
We might be preparing dinner...
正拖着疲惫的身子回家...
Coming home after a long day...
正品味着美酒...
Enjoying a glass of wine...
正自顾抚平伤痛
Tending to our aches and pains.
随后...
And then...
在我们最不盼望的时候
When we least expect it...
那一刻就来了
The moment comes.
喂
Hello?
是苏珊吗
Susan?
我是美景镇纪念医院的克雷格·林伍德
This is Craig Lynwood from Fairview Memorial.
-喂 -杨先生
- Hello? - Mr. Young,
我是美景镇纪念医院的詹金斯医生
This is Dr. Jenkins from fairview memorial.
我们找到匹配的肾了
We have a kidney for you.
什么
What?
很遗憾告诉您 发生了一起严重的事故
I'm sorry to tell you there's been a terrible accident.
哪种事故
What kind of accident?
您的妻子... 开枪自杀了
Your wife... shot herself.
天呐 天呐 麦克 找到匹配的肾了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god! Mike! We have a kidney!
她死了吗
Is she dead?
我们给她上了生命维持机
We're keeping her on life support,
可是恐怕她的大脑已经停止活动
but I'm afraid there's no brain activity.
那么我们还要多久能进行移植
So... how soon can we do this?
你多久能赶过来
How soon can you get here?
我不太明白
I don't understand.
如果大脑不运作了
If there's no brain function,
还有什么必要维持生命
why is she on life support?
您的太太要捐献器官 而我们需要...
Your wife is an organ donor, and we need to--
别说了
Stop.
我到达之前别动她一根毫毛
You are not to touch her until I get there.
没错 我们的人生总有就此改变的时刻
Yes, there are moments that change our lives forever...
可改变的方式...
But not always in the way...
不总尽如人愿
we might expect.
紫藤郡的女士们
The women of Wisteria Lane
巧借各种名目进行庆祝
look for any excuse to celebrate--
开启香槟
A bottle of champagne
庆祝没有意外怀孕...
when you're not expecting...
买♥♥条新裙子 迎接又一次
A new dress, for turning 39...
39岁大关...
again...
享用三层乳脂蛋糕奖励孩子的最佳成绩
A triple fudge cake to reward a personal best.
因此当我的朋友们听说苏珊转运的事
So when my friends heard about Susan's good fortune,
她们自然按耐不住
they just couldn't resist.
惊喜
Surprise!
怎么了 有人获得器官时你们该怎么说
What? What are you supposed to say when someone gets an organ?
肾脏
Kidney!
何不说"可喜可贺"
How about "Congratulations"?
我们太为你感到高兴了 什么时候动手术
We are so thrilled for you. When is this happening?
我猜就今晚吧
I guess tonight.
那你周六还是会出席我的派对吧
So will you still be at my party Saturday?
-因为你已经回复我了 -那得看情况
- Because you did R.S.V.P. - Well, it depends.
你们能把派对转到加护病房♥吗
Can you move the party into the intensive care unit?
那就是不行了 加布负责访客名单
So that's a no. Gaby's in charge of the guest list,
就是以防还有人最后一刻掉链子
in case anybody else decides to flake at the last minute.
你好 苏珊
Hello, susan.
我不知道你还带来了后援团
Well, I didn't know you'd be bringing an entourage.
这是我们街上的大喜事
Well, it's a happy day on our street.
可以想象 喜忧搀半
I would imagine, a bit of a sad one, too.
不 我可以打电♥话♥给承办人
No, I can just call the caterers,
让他们少准备一个人的份 小事一桩
say there's one less person. No big deal.
你有点毒舌 她毕竟是你们的邻居
Isn't that a little harsh? I mean, she was a neighbor.
-你在说谁 -捐肾的人 贝丝·杨
- Who are you talking about? - Your donor, Beth Young.
贝丝是捐献者吗
Beth is her donor?
等等 你们都不知情吗
Wait, you--you don't know any of this?
贝丝跑到急诊室 带着这些移植申请表
Beth came to the E.R. with the transplant papers,
随即 开枪自杀了
and then... she shot herself.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
她还在用生命维持机 但撑不了多久
She's on life support, but she's not gonna make it.
-天呐 -很抱歉 我以为你们知道
- Oh, my god. I'm so sorry. I-I thought you knew.
她丈夫现在陪在她身边
Her husband is with her now.
我们想给他时间多陪她会儿
We want to give him some more time with her,
所以我们预计会延迟一会儿
So we're anticipating a bit of a delay.
可怜的贝丝
Oh, poor Beth.
我昨天才见到她
I just saw her yesterday.
她看上去很忧伤
I mean, she seemed off,
可她脸上一向都挂着些许忧伤 我就走了
But she always seemed a little off, so I left.
我怎么没意识到她是如此痛苦不堪
How could I not have realized she was in so much pain?
布里 你无法预知这种结果
Oh, Bree, you couldn't have known this would happen.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不知道
I don't know.
看来今晚是不会动手术了
It sounds like nothing's gonna happen tonight.
你们不如先回家睡个好觉吧
Why don't you just all go home and get some sleep?
喂
Hello?
我是凯伦
It's Karen.
赶紧给我滚过来 我这里有你的东西
Get your ass over here. I got something that belongs to you.
给点提示
Little hint--
浑身散发着迈泰酒的恶臭 还是你生的
It reeks of mai tais and you gave birth to it!
我下楼做早餐 就看到他躺在那里
I come downstairs to make breakfast, and there he is,
昏睡了过去 烂醉如泥
passed out, stewed to the gills.
凯伦 我们再次向你道歉
Again, Karen, we are so sorry.
如果我想要个酒鬼躺我沙发上
If I wanted a drunk homo on my couch,
我早就嫁给了我大学男友了
I would have married my college boyfriend.
你可以放开我了 好吗 我没事
You can let me go, all right? I'm okay.
这叫没事 你闯入了邻居家中
Okay? You broke into a neighbor's house
倒头就昏睡过去
and passed out.
我没有闯进去 我..
I didn't break in. I...
我有些神志不清 然后...
I got a little confused, and...
就进错了房♥子
went in the wrong house.
你得承认 每家每户装♥修♥都差不多
You got to admit, all these places kind of look the same.
那是因为你喝醉了 安德鲁 这可不妙
When you're drunk! Andrew, this is not good.
冷静点 好吗
Calm down, all right?
我只是昨晚玩得有点过头
I just--I just had a little too much fun last night.
你得多加小心
You need to be very careful.
因为我的遗传 你容易酒精中毒
Thanks to me, you have a genetic predisposition to alcoholism.
什么 就因为你是这样
What? Just 'cause you're one,
就想让大家都按你的方式生活吗
you want everyone in your little club?
我不是个醉鬼 好吗
I'm not an alcoholic, okay?
我自有分寸
I got everything under control.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
很不乐观
It's really bad.
他什么时候染上酒瘾的
When did it start?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表