剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
梅格让我来介绍克莉丝·卡瓦诺夫
Meg asked me to introduce Chris Cavanaugh
因为她知道我是他的超级粉丝
because she knows what a huge, huge fan I am.
你在哪里 你这个大脑袋淘气鬼
Where are ya, ya big-brained rascal?
在那呢
Oh, there he is.
跟书里的作者照片一样帅
Almost as hot as his author photo.
不管怎样
Anyway...
没看过《闪点行动》的人 快去看吧
Those of you who haven't read "Flashpoint," do it immediately.
放进你们的电子书或苹果电脑里
Put it in your Kindle, your iPad.
随便啦 快去买♥♥吧 它会让你变聪明
I don't know. Buy the book. It will make you smarter,
因为克莉丝·卡瓦诺夫说的关于人类本性
because what Chris Cavanaugh has to say about human nature,
关于创造力
About creativity,
-绝对是... -她在那
- is absolutely-- There she is!
那个婊♥子♥偷了我的胸牌和衣服
That's the bitch who stole my lanyard and my clothes!
女士们先生们 欢迎克莉丝·卡瓦诺夫
Ladies and gentlemen, Chris Cavanaugh.
我给你打了无数次电♥话♥
Hi. I called you a bunch of times.
你家电♥话♥肯定是坏了
Your phone must beroken.
你就当坏了吧 请尊重我的隐私
It is now. Please respect my privacy.
保罗 你得让我跟你谈谈
Paul, you have to let me talk to you.
为什么
Why?
因为你过得一塌糊涂 总得有人来帮你
Because you're a mess, and someone has to do something.
还有 我梦到我们了
And okay, I'm having dreams about us.
梦到我们 什么样的梦
Dreams? What kind of dreams?
很普通的梦
Regular dreams--
光天化日 穿戴整齐
Lots of daylight, lots of clothes.
我是你房♥东 有权利进去
Look, I'm your landlord. I have a right to come in.
但我希望你邀请我进去
But I'd like you to invite me in.
正准备做饭吗
Getting ready to cook something?
这里有洋葱 土豆
I see onions, potatoes,
这葱须有一尺多长的
this long green and white thing
又绿又白的玩意
with scary little hairs on the bottom.
你就吃这个
This is food, right?
这叫韭葱
It's called a leek.
我本打算做土豆韭葱汤
I was trying to make potato leek soup.
我爱喝土豆韭葱汤
I love potato leek soup.
当然了 是在我知道韭葱长什么样之前
Of course, that was before I knew what a leek was.
你需要帮忙吗
You want some help?
汤我还是会做的
Come on. Soup I can do.
做汤 那就是你梦里我们做的事情吗
Making soup? Is that what we were doing in your dream?
不 不 我们没有
No. No, we weren't.
这倒提醒我了 我得洗下手
That reminds me. I need to wash my hands.
峰会开得怎么样
Hey. How was the big conference?
好吧
Okay.
你有物色人选给我吗 我不挑的
You meet any guys for me? I'm not picky.
你知道他们怎么说
You know what they say.
丑男加有钱就等于英俊
Ugly plus money equals handsome.
那么很显然
Well, apparently,
疯子加妻子就等于笑柄了
crazy plus wife equals laughingstock.
你们俩在吵架
Uh, you two having a fight?
是的 算是
Yeah, kinda.
无视我的存在吧
Well, you won't even know I'm here.
汤姆 我们待会再谈吧
Tom, why don't we finish this later?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你不想在你的朋友面前下不了台吗
Do you not wanna be embarrassed in front of your friend?
她刚刚在五百强公♥司♥面前让我丢尽面子
Well, she just embarrassed me in front of the whole fortune 500.
我不知道有多少种道歉的方法
I don't know how many different ways I can apologize.
但你总要让这事过去
At some point, you're gonna have to let it go.
我就是觉得过不去 勒奈特
I kinda don't feel like letting it go, Lynette.
这不仅仅是你让我丢脸的问题
It's not just the fact that you humiliated me.
而是这么多年来我一直支持着你
It's that after all those years that I supported you,
力挺你的事业 而你却不能为我这么做
took a backseat to your career, you couldn't do the same for me.
发生什么事了
What happened?
可怕极了
It was awful.
整个周末 我被当做一个附属品对待
All weekend, I was treated like a plus one,
一个二等公民 一个
a second class citizen, a--
一个妻子
A wife!
勒奈特 在汤姆心中 你就是一个妻子
Lynette, in Tom's world, that's what you are.
你得习惯这个角色
You're gonna have to get used to it.
如果我不想习惯怎么办
What if I don't wanna get used to it?
听我这个当了8年“三垒手夫人”
Well, take it from someone who spent eight years
一句忠告吧
being "Mrs. Third baseman,"
你要么当好这个妻子
You can be a wife...
要么也可以当前妻
or you can be a first wife.
我回家了
I'm home.
亲爱的 过的怎么样
Hi, honey. How was your day?
工作到中午 我饿了
Worked straight through lunch and I'm starving.
这是什么
What's this?
倒立菠萝蛋糕
It's a pineapple upside-down cake.
这使我想起了你的老朋友布里
Reminds me of the cake your old friend Bree
上个月带来晚宴的蛋糕
brought to dinner last month.
我不记得了
Huh. I-I don't remember that.
很显然 这个不是布里做的
'cause obviously Bree didn't make this one,
我都已经不再见她了
since I don't e her anymore
因为我知道你对她的反感
because I know... how you feel about her.
那这个是哪来的
So... where'd this come from?
我 做的
I... m-made it.
真的吗
Really?
连圣诞晚宴都叫中餐的女人
The woman who ordered in Chinese food
会做倒立菠萝蛋糕
for Christmas dinner made a pineapple upside-down cake.
并不是很难
Well, it's not that hard.
就是用一些菠萝 加上倒立蛋糕
It's just some pineapples and... upside-down cake.
你知道吗
You know what?
它看起来很美味
This looks... so good.
我希望你为我做一个
I would love for you to make me one...
和它一模一样的
Just like it.
现在吗
Right now?
是的 我就坐在这里看着你做
Yeah, and I'm gonna sit here and watch you...
亲眼见证每一个步骤
Every step of the way.
行 没问题
Sure. No problem.
首先 我要拿些面粉
First, I'm gonna get some flour,
做蛋糕不能没有面粉 对吗
'cause you can't make a cake without flour, right?
不 弄了我一身
Oh, no! Got it all over me.
也许我应该把外套脱掉
Maybe I should take my top off.
其实
In fact...
我们何不去卧室
why don't you and I go up to the bedroom and--
做蛋糕
Make the cake.
你还真是饿了
Well, you really are hungry.
让我先梳洗一番
Well, let me freshen up first.
他想让你做一个倒立菠萝蛋糕
He wants you to make a pineapple upside-down cake--
一个连圣诞晚宴都叫中餐的女人
The woman who ordered in Chinese for Christmas?
是的 先不说这个饿了 我现在怎么办
Yes, we've already covered that. Now what am I gonna do?
如果我做不出来
If I can't make this,
他就会知道我们还在见面
he's gonna know I've been seeing you.
拖延住他 我做一个偷偷给你
Just stall him. I'll make one and slip it to you.
不行 他想看着我做
No, he wants to watch me make it.
好吧 别着急 我们有办法的
Okay, don't panic. We can do this.
怎么办
How?
来了
Okay!
一个倒立菠萝蛋糕马上就好
One pineapple upside-down cake coming right up.
首先 把你的烤炉加热到三百度
First, preheat your oven to 300.
首先我要把烤炉加热到三百度
First, I'm gonna preheat my oven to 300.
然后我们从顶部的焦糖开始
Then we're gonna start with the caramel topping.
然后我们从顶部的焦糖开始
And then we're gonna start with the caramel topping...
因此我需要
for which I will need...
糖
Sugar.
红 糖
Brown sugar.
还有奶油 多少奶油
And butter. How much butter?
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我 祖母
Uh... my... grandmother.
这是她的秘方 和她说话
See, this was her recipe, and talking to her
让我感觉我们在一起做蛋糕
makes me feel like we're making it togeter.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表