剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
当然可以
Uh, sure.
伙计们 宴会怎么样
Hey, guys. How's the party?
不错
Hi. Okay.
但是 你还是远离客厅的好
You might wanna stay out of the living room, though.
-太受罪了 -大歌♥星现在正在兴头上
-It's pretty brutal. - Yeah, Judy's a little over the rainbow.
为我做改变*
*...change a hair for me
如果你真的在乎我*
*Not if you care for me
留下来 小情人*
*Stay, little valentine
留下来*
*Stay
每一天都是*
*Each day is
情人*
*Valentine's
节*
*Day
从头再来一次
Once more from the top.
不不不 《滑稽的情人》
No! No, no, no, no. "My funny valentine"
连唱四遍也不滑稽了
Not so funny the fourth time around.
我们走
Here we go.
好了
Okay.
道格就是条狗
Look, Doug is a dog.
他不值得你伤心
He's not even worth thinking about.
相信我 你会遇到其他适合你的人的
Trust me, you will meet someone else.
是吗 什么时候 哪里
Yeah? When? Where?
所有的好男人 不是结婚了就是同志
All the good ones are either married or... gay.
你真好
Aren't you sweet.
-我说的是鲍勃 -好吧
- I was talking about Bob. - Okay.
你来了
Oh. There you are.
大家都想见见你呢
Everyone's dying to meet you.
不介意我先喝点酒吧
You mind if I have a drink first?
我刚和多琳和她的律师谈过
I just finished talking to Doreen and her lawyer.
-谈得怎样 -很糟糕
- How'd it go? - Horribly.
我们之前都快谈妥了
We were this close to settling,
突然她想要湖边的度假屋
And suddenly she asked for the lake house.
-是吗 -她的律师都说太过分了
- Oh? - Even her lawyer says it's too much.
但她好像知道了我记着了结这事
But it's like somehow she knows I'm desperate to end this,
所以她就狮子大开口
So she can ask for anything.
太糟糕了
That's awful.
来个迷你芝士堡吗
Mini cheeseburger?
汤姆呢
Hey! Where's Tom?
我想他来不了了
Um, I don't think he can make it.
-他有工作要做 -卡洛斯也是
- He's got some work he has to do. - Same with Carlos.
这就是和有钱人结婚的坏处
That's the bad thing about being married to rich guys.
好处呢 就是我们有钱
The good thing? We're rich.
抱歉
Sorry.
你可能要和佩妮谈谈
You might wanna talk to Penny.
今天她照看MJ时 看着有点沮丧
She was over watching M.J. today and she seemed a little upset.
是吗 为什么
Oh, about what?
我不知道你和汤姆是不是吵架了
Well, I don't know if you and Tom had a fight,
但是她好像觉得你们俩要分手
But she has it in her head that you guys are splitting up.
我的天
Oh, my god.
不不不 不用"我的天"
No, no. No "Oh, my god."
我告诉她不要担心
I told her not to worry.
我告诉她你们俩之间不会有事的
I told her nothing was ever gonna happen to you two.
我的天
Oh, my god.
汤姆离开了我
Tom left me.
其实我想到会发生这种事了
It's not like I didn't see it coming.
我只是没想到会是今天晚上
I just didn't see it coming tonight.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, sweetie. I am so sorry.
你怎么还能如此镇定
How are you even keeping it together?
现在我只想着 为十五个人准备沙拉的事
Right now I'm just... thinking about making salad for 15.
我知道这很困难
I know how hard this is.
相信我 不管结果怎样
You know, but trust me, however it turns out,
你会挺过来的 因为你有朋友在身边
You're gonna get through this because you've got your friends.
还有汤姆
And Tom.
看 勒奈特
Look, Lynette.
是汤姆
It's... Tom.
很显然 做沙拉用不着三个人
Well, obviously, you don't need three people to make a salad,
我回雷尼家去了
so I'll head back to Renee's.
我们一会见
And I'll see you in a bit?
你要摆餐叉吗
You wanna set out the forks?
餐叉
Forks?
你去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
食谱里有蜜橘
The recipe called for mandarin oranges.
你告诉过我要去买♥♥蜜橘
You told me to get mandarin oranges.
我是昨天说的 而且我自己已经买♥♥了
Yesterday, and I went and got them myself.
我可不知道 现在我们有两份了
Well, I didn't know that, so I guess we have extra now.
但是
But...
你的行李箱怎么不见了
I didn't see your suitcase.
在衣柜里呢
It's in the closet.
大家很快就要来了
People will be coming soon.
我去准备餐叉
I'll get the forks.
我不知道有没有跟你说过这话
I don't know if I've told you this,
但你能回来可真好 孩子
but it's nice having you back on the lane, kid.
谢谢你这么说 凯伦
Aw, thanks, Karen.
我不在的这整整一年里
You know, in the year I was gone--
行了 行了 后面还排着队呢
Okay, okay. You're holding up the line.
你能边盛菜边说吗
Talk and serve, huh?
雷尼呢
Where's Renee?
我想她不会来了
I don't think she's coming.
她刚知道她前夫要结婚了
She just found out that her ex is getting married.
道格
Doug?
是的 她相当颓废
Yeah, she's pretty devastated.
你今晚别想见到她了
I don't think you'll be seeing her tonight.
大家好啊
Hello, everybody!
这是我的男伴埃德加
This is my date Edgar.
-酒保 -不仅是个酒保
- The bartender? - Not just a bartender.
-酒保加模特 -主要是平面广♥告♥
- Bartender/model. - Uh, print ads, mostly.
也许你们在上周日的《美景镇先驱报》中见过我
Maybe you saw me in last Sunday's "Fairview herald"?
我就是那个"看表男"
I was "Guy checking watch."
给他们露一手
Oh, show 'em!
好吧
All right.
他是不是很棒
Isn't he good?
就好像 他真是很迫切地需要知道时间
It's like, he really needs to know what time it is.
喝得烂醉如泥 还不怕出丑
Drunk off her ass and not afraid to show it.
是我喜欢的类型
My kind of gal.
查克
Chuck?
关于你妻子的那些新要求
About, um, those new demands your wife made...
有些事情你应该
there's something you should--
你知道吗 多琳 我不在乎
Hey, hey. You know what, Doreen? I don't care.
把钱和湖边小屋都拿走
Take the money and the lake house.
只要能摆脱你
It's worth all that and more
这些都不算什么 再见
to finally be free of you. Good-bye!
你不必那么做的
You didn't have to do that.
我就是这么做了 我一天也忍♥不了了
I did. I couldn't let that drag on one more day.
仅仅为了我们能上♥床♥ 就放弃了你的度假屋
But to give up your vacation home just so we can have sex?
这不是原因
That's not why I did it.
那地方到处都有她的影子
That place is full of memories of her.
我既然想和你在一起
Now why would I want to hold on to those when I could be making
-为什么还要揪住过去不放呢 -查克
- new memories with you? - Oh, Chuck.
当然我也想和你上♥床♥
Also I wanna have sex with you.
晚宴一结束
Mmm. And we will...
我们就去疯吧
as soon as this dinner party is over.
还有多少道菜
How many more courses?
我想我们可以不吃沙拉
I guess we could skip the salad.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Evenin'.
我们的相遇可有意思了
It's a really funny story, how we met.
你来讲
You tell it.
不 你讲得更好
No. You tell it so much better.
你们都不用讲
You don't have to tell it.
你们一小时前见面的时候 我们都在
We were there when you met an hour ago.
抱歉
Excuse me.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表