剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I talked to Penny.
我想你应该知道
I think you should know
她帮你的远远超过你所了解到的
she's helping you out more than you realize.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道佩妮睡觉时都带着婴儿监视器
Do you know Penny takes the baby monitor to bed with her
以便随时起床给孩子喂奶吗
so she can get up for the feedings?
是她
She does?
结果
As a result,
这可怜的孩子实在是筋疲力尽
the poor girl is exhausted.
她昨天在社会学课上居然睡着了
She fell asleep in social studies yesterday.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
好的 佩妮回家以后我会跟她谈谈的
Yes, I will talk to Penny when she gets home,
我会搞定的
And I will fix this.
是的 那样最好了
Yes, that would be nice.
好吧
Okay.
别再用你那种评头论足的腔调了
You know what? Enough with the judgmental tone.
得了吧 我们中谁又是个完美的母亲呢
Come on. Who among us is a perfect mother?
世界上最棒的妈妈
加布
Gaby.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
是的 一切都好
Yeah. Yeah, everything's fine.
我只是希望格雷斯已经到家了
I was just hoping Grace would be home.
我以为我们想见孩子之前
I thought we were supposed to call first
应该先打个电♥话♥
if we wanted to see the kids.
我知道 我知道 不过我就住这附近
I know, I know, but I was in the neighborhood.
她在家吗
Uh, is she here?
不在
No.
好吧 你能替我把这个给她吗
Okay. Well, could you give this to her for me?
谢谢你 不过格雷斯已经有个钱包了
Thank you, but Grace already has a purse.
真的吗 是香奈儿的吗
Really? Is it Chanel?
不是 我们在跳蚤市场上花两美元买♥♥的
No. We bought it at a flea market for $2,
她自己也很喜欢
and she's very happy with it.
我知道 但你不觉得她会更喜欢这个吗
I know, but don't you think she'd like this one a little better?
只要她看不见 就不会
Not if she never sees it.
你以为我不想给我的孩子好东西吗
Don't you think I would like to give my children nice things?
我们和你不一样
We're not like you.
我们买♥♥不起奢侈品
We can't afford luxuries.
我们只能勉强买♥♥些生活必需品
We can barely afford the necessities.
听着 如果你们需要帮助的话
Look, if you guys need help...
我们需要的是你能让我们做我们自己
What we need is for you to let us be who we are,
而不是做你
not who you are.
再见 加布
Goodbye, gaby.
拜托你下次打电♥话♥
Please, call next time.
我说我还有一个月的
You said I had a month.
我说的是 我以为还有一个月
I said I thought it was a month.
这是互联网 一切都瞬息万变
It's the Internet. Everything moves very fast.
有多少广♥告♥牌
How many billboards are there?
他们说的是有个大型广♥告♥宣传活动
They talked about a big ad campaign,
所以我猜应该还蛮多的
so I guess a lot.
你得打电♥话♥给他们
You have got to call them.
叫他们停下 或者换上别的女孩儿
Get them to stop it, or at least put some other girl up there.
什么都行
Something!
亲爱的 我想我警告过你
Honey, I tried to warn you.
现在这已经不是你所能控制的了
It's beyond my control now.
求求你 帮帮我吧
Please help me.
要是麦克在广♥告♥牌上看到我这样搔首弄姿
What if Mike sees me splayed across that billboard?
他一定能认出那些内♥裤♥
He's gonna recognize those panties!
那是他送我的周年纪念日礼物
He gave them to me for our anniversary!
我打个电♥话♥吧
I'll make a call.
我很抱歉我把宝宝带去学校了
I'm sorry I took the baby to school.
我有个数学测验 我不想迟到
I had a math test, and I didn't want to be late.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie. Hey. Hey.
你什么都没做错
You didn't do anything wrong.
是我错了
I did.
过来 坐下
Come here. Sit down.
我知道你晚上一直
I understand you've been taking the baby monitor
带着婴儿监视器
into your room at night.
只有这样你才能睡着
Just so you can sleep.
我很感激
I appreciate that,
我很感激你一直以来如此努力的
and I appreciate how often
照顾你的小妹妹
you have been looking after your little sister.
我知道你很想去见你的朋友
Well, I know how you like to go see your friends
还有出去跑步什么的
and go jogging and stuff.
是的 我是很想
Yeah, I do.
而你做那些事的时候整个人都变了
And you're different when you get to do those things.
你笑得更多 脾气也没那么古怪
You laugh more. You're not as cranky.
你熬夜和我们玩棋盘游戏
You stay up late and play board games with us.
我更喜欢那样的老妈
I like that mommy better.
我也更喜欢那样的老妈
I like that mommy better, too.
不过你的任务不是照顾我
But it's not your job to take care of me.
你的任务是
Your job is to...
看电视还有狂吃糖果
watch television and eat way too much candy.
而我的任务是确保你的任务顺利进行
And my job is to make sure that's all your job is.
好吧
Okay.
去吧
Off you go.
那
That...
真是贴心啊
was really sweet.
我知道
I know.
给我找个保姆
Get me a nanny.
什么
What?
我快要死了
I am drowning here.
你听到佩妮的话了
You heard what Penny said.
我已经不再是我自己了
I'm not myself anymore.
我不是在拿这些孩子出气
And when I'm not taking it out on the kids,
就是在利用他们 所以我需要帮助
I'm taking advantage of them. So I need help.
要不我多干点活
How about if I pitch in more?
汤姆
Oh, Tom.
真是个贴心而有空洞的提议
What a lovely, hollow offer
你从没兑现过
that you'll never back up.
给我找个保姆
Get me a nanny.
你给八岁的小女孩
You bought an 8-year-old girl
买♥♥了一千四百块的包
a $1,400 purse?
听好了 这是一个包 又没买♥♥全线配套钱夹什么的
Oh, liten up. It's not like I got her the matching wallet.
卡门怎么说
So what did Carmen say?
她表演了一出《愤怒的葡萄》
She went all "Grapes of wrath" on me,
那个女人就是不让她女儿用好东西
'cause god forbid that woman let her daughter have nice things.
"那个女人"是她母亲
"That woman" Is her mother,
这件事上我赞成她的做法
and I'm with her on this.
你没有权力给格雷斯买♥♥这么昂贵的礼物
You have no right to give grace expensive gifts.
-我当然有权力 -为什么
- Yes, I do. - Why?
因为她天生就应该享用这些东西
Because she was supposed to have all this stuff!
我们本该买♥♥给她的
We were supposed to give it to her.
这就是我不想找她的原因
This is why I didn't want us to look for her,
因为我们不知道找到之后会发生什么
Because we had no idea what would happen once we found her.
但你还是去找了 我们见到了她
But you looked, and we met her,
现在我们都很爱这个姑娘
And now we're falling in love with this girl.
但如果你再缠着他们
And if you spook these people,
他们会带她离开 永远不让我们找到
They can take her away from us forever.
早啊 麦克卢斯基太太 你今天好吗
MORNING, MRS. McCLUSKEY. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
我感觉好极了 很抱歉让你失望了
I feel great. Sorry to disappoint you.
什么啊
Oh. Oh--what?
我刚做完年度体♥检♥
Just had my annual physical.
医生说我还能多活好几年呢
Doc says I'm gonna be around for years.
所以转告你那贪婪的丈夫
So you can tell that vulture husband of yours
让他选别人的尸体吧
He'll have to pick at someone else's carcass.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
闻起来真香
Something smells good.
我在做炖菜呢
I'm making stew.
今天过得如何
So... how was your day?
还行
Fine.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表