剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
我是否有这份荣幸请你与我同居
Will you do me the honor of moving in with me?
有人提出邀请
Proposals were made.
我认为做室内设计生意...
I think starting an interior design business is...
是天才想法
It's genius.
胡安妮塔得知真♥相♥
Juanita learned the truth.
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mommy.
她跟我讲了和一个男人的韵事
She told me about this guy that she had a fling with.
苏珊透露了她听闻的秘密
Susan revealed she knew a secret.
他的名字是汤姆·斯加沃
His name was Tom Scavo.
这跟你毫不相干
That was none of your damn business.
我是勒奈特的朋友 而我不会眼睁睁
I am Lynette's friend, and I'm not gonna stand by
看着你搞砸她的婚姻
and watch you screw up her marriage.
救命
Help!
当邻里的抗♥议♥活动 暴♥力♥升级
And when a neighborhood protest got violent...
胡安妮塔 从车上下来
Juanita! Get off the car!
胡安妮塔得救
Juanita was saved...
苏珊受伤
Susan was hurt...
而后 有人...
And later, someone...
大仇得报
got revenge.
昨晚城郊遭遇不测
Something happened in the suburbs last night.
一名男子在家门口中枪
A man was shot outside his home.
侦探们奉命调查
Detectives were called to investigate.
他们很快发现 此人树敌众多
And they soon learned this man had enemies.
侦探先生 我可是神枪手
Detectives, I'm an expert marksman.
如果是我瞄准保罗·杨
If I'd been aiming for Paul Young,
他必死无疑
he'd be dead.
我不知道是谁射杀了保罗
I have no idea who shot Paul.
我只知道我欢呼雀跃到
All I know is I need a chiropractor
腰酸背痛腿抽筋
for all the cartwheels I've been doing.
如果你们查到是谁干的 告诉我一声
If you find out who did it, let me know.
我要奉上鲜花
I want to send them flowers.
是的 保罗·杨中枪一案
Yes, the police had many suspects
警方的嫌疑犯众多
in the shooting of paul young.
但他的妻子
But his wife...
只怀疑一人
had only one.
你想到来看我 我很惊讶
I was surprised you wanted to see me.
我们上一次会面 不欢而散
Our last visit ended less than... pleasantly.
你是来道歉的吗
Are you here to apologize?
你很清楚我来这里的目的
You know exactly why I'm here.
不 我不清楚
No, I don't.
显然你不是自己动手的
Obviously, you didn't do it yourself.
那么你雇了谁
So who did you hire?
贝丝 我不知道你在说什么
Beth, I don't know what you're talking about.
保罗中枪了
Paul's been shot.
什么
What?
-他死了吗 -没有
- Is he dead? - No.
很遗憾 他在医院里
Sorry. He's in the hospital.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
别装了 妈妈
Oh, stop it, mama.
别再装了 我知道你与此事有关
Just stop it. I know you had something to do with this.
贝丝 你必须要相信我
Beth, you have to believe me.
-我毫不知情 -你说谎
- I-I don't know anything about it. - You're a liar.
听着 我不会假装我不恨这个男人
Look, I'm not going to pretend I don't hate the man.
我恨之入骨
I do.
但我所有的目标 是要证明
But my goal all along has been to prove
他杀害了我的姐姐
that he murdered my sister.
在这之前 我为什么要杀了他
Why would I have him killed before I could do that?
那是谁干的
Then who shot him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道该信什么了
I don't know what to believe anymore.
我得去医院
I have to go to the hospital.
外界传言你可以给弄到
Word on the yard is that you can get me
一部安全的手♥机♥
a clean cell phone.
有钱能使鬼推磨
For a price.
去拿来
Get it.
有人很淘气啊
Somebody's been a naughty boy.
我猜对我当初的提议 你改变了主意
I guess you changed your mind about that proposal I made.
别误会 我是乐坏了
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled.
我只是希望你能等到我给你信♥号♥♥
I just wish you'd waited till I gave you the signal.
是的 保罗·杨树敌众多
Yes, Paul Young had enemies.
我现在说话不方便
I can't talk right now.
比他知道的还要多
More than he knew.
街道暴♥动♥
无论我们的世界何时发生翻天覆地的变化
It's something we need to be reminded of
我们都需要铭记
whenever our world has been turned upside down.
清晨来临 生活继续
Come the morning, life goes on.
我们振作精神 疯狂购物
We pull ourselves together and go on shopping sprees...
重燃爱火
or reignite a love affair...
重返工作
or go back to work.
是的 我们必须记住 生活会更好
Yes, we must remember life will get better...
除非事实并非如此
unless it doesn't.
你摘了我的肾
You took out my kidney?
它已经破裂
It had ruptured.
你在内出血 我们别无选择
You were bleeding internally. We had no choice.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
但一只肾也可以过活的 对吧
But you can get by on one kidney, right?
通常是可以 但以你的情况
Usually. But in your case,
有点复杂
it's a little more complicated.
另一只已经畸形了
The other one is deformed.
好吧 我不会带它去参加什么
Well, fine. I won't enter it in any
肾选美大赛的
kidney beauty contests.
重点是 它只存有5%的机能
The point is, it's only operating at about 5%.
如果这一数值再降低
If that number drops any lower,
你就面临肾功能衰竭的危险
You're at serious risk of renal failure.
我怎么不知道
How do I not know this?
我的健康从没出过严重的问题
I-I've never had any serious health problems.
这是因为你的另一颗肾表现出色
That's because the other kidney was doing such a great job
弥补了这一缺陷
of taking up the slack.
你是说被你摘掉的那颗
You mean the one you took?
是的
Yes.
那你是什么意思 我需要做移植吗
So what are you saying? Do I need a transplant?
最终是要的 但我们得对你做透析
Eventuly. But we need to get you on dialysis.
这又需要做个小手术
That requires a minor surgical procedure
安装一个V型分流器 贯穿...
to install an a.V. Shunt, going--
等等 等等 先别急着说
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
你说的是如果数值走低
Y-you said if it goes any lower.
也许不会走低呢 也许它会上升的
Maybe it won't. Maybe it'll go up.
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
但你需要直面
But you need to come to terms
发生在你身上的事实
with the reality of what's happened to you.
你的人生已经不同了
Your life has changed.
这是有关透析的资料
I have some information here on dialysis.
我建议你好好看看
I suggest you read it...
今天就看
Today.
欢迎来到夏洛特小姐的玩偶王国
Welcome to Miss Charlotte's doll academy.
我就是夏洛特小姐
I'm Miss Charlotte.
请问你们需要点什么呢
How can I serve you today?
我们想买♥♥个洋娃娃
We are here to buy a doll.
抱歉 我们这里不卖♥♥娃娃
Oh, I'm sorry. We don't sell dolls here.
是吗
Really?
这地方突然变恐怖了嘛
Wow. This place got creepy fast.
但我乐意让乖女孩收养我的朋友们
But I do let good little girls adopt some of my friends.
你想当妈妈吗
Are you ready to be a mommy?
我才不稀罕
I don't care.
她在说笑
Oh, she's kidding.
她会好好疼爱娃娃的
She would love a doll,
我想给她准备一份特别的生日礼物
and I want to do something special for her birthday.
我们开始收养程序吧
So let's get this adoption going.
好 我有个皇室成员娃娃
Very good. I have someone in our royalty cabinet
一定要让你们见见
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表