剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Whoo, Emma!
聊两句
A word. Aah!
把你的脏手从我的范思哲[名牌]上挪开
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Get the claws off the Versace!
你跟他说那个干什么
Why the hell would you tell him that?
你也知道我这个人 "嗅"觉灵敏
Well, you know me and my big nose...
这可是我的婚姻
This is my marriage we're talking about!
这跟你的破鼻子比起来重要多了
This trumps your stupid nose!
那又怎样 反正都是假的
Whatever. They're both fake!
你知道什么
Oh, what do you know?
-不过是一个无聊的家庭主妇罢了 -闭嘴
- You're nothing but a boring housewife... -Shut up!
生活得可怜巴巴 只好来给我惹事
Whose life is so pathetic, you gotta crap all over mine!
我可怜 你觉得一个女的
I'm pathetic?! Hey, what do you call
为了八百万跟人睡觉 该叫她什么好呢
a girl who sleeps with a guy for $8 million?!
滚开
Get off! Uhh! Aah!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
你这婊♥子♥ 滚开
You whore! Uhh! Get off me!
好了 女士们 拜托
Okay, ladies, please.
这事我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you for this!
你会的 给你买♥♥个蓝宝石戒指就行了
Sure you will. I'll just buy you a sapphire ring.
你喜欢我的戒指是吗
Oh, you like my ring?
那就尝尝它的滋味吧
Well, get ready to smell it!
天啊 我的鼻子
Oh, my god, my nose!
我的鼻子 我的鼻子
My nose! My nose!
没想过你会再找我
Didn't think I'd hear from you again.
我想了一下发生过的这些事
Look, I've been thinking about everything that's happened.
你跟别人睡了 我也跟别人睡了
You slept with someone. I slept with someone.
也许我们扯平了
Maybe we should just call it even.
真的
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
这正是我们俩所希望的 不是吗
I mean, that's what we both want, right?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
我很抱歉说了关于你丈夫的那番话
I am so sorry for saying those things about your husband.
不要紧的
I appreciate that.
我也很抱歉 我似乎是有点越界了
And I'm sorry if I... crossed some sort of line.
感觉自己有点用 这感觉太好了
It just felt so nice to feel useful again.
你当然有用了 我也很需要你在这儿
You are useful, and I really need you here,
尤其是等我开始工作以后
especially when I go back to work.
你知道吗
You know,
厨房♥是我在家里最爱的房♥间
the kitchen is my favorite room in the house.
一家人坐在一起
The family sits together here.
你可以给他们做饭 看他们开开心心地吃
You get to cook for them and make them happy.
我就是不太明白
And I just don't understand
你为什么愿意放弃这些所有 出去工作
why you would ever want to give all that up to go out there.
我就是这样的人
It's just who I am.
妈妈 小孩在哭
Mom? The baby's crying.
她可能是饿了
Oh. Well, she's probably hungry.
真香
Ooh. Yummy.
很抱歉 你的名字叫什么来着
I'm so sorry. What's your name again?
我叫佩妮
I'm penny.
你住在这儿吗
And do you live here?
我不是很习惯跟人道歉
I'm not really used to apologizing...
不过这是巧克力
But here are some chocolates.
我从85年开始就没碰过碳水化合物了
I haven't touched a carb since 1985,
不过谢谢
but thank you.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
我也正打算过来向你道歉
I was actually on my way over to apologize to you.
我也不知道自己怎么想的
I don't know what came over me.
我还是觉得你能找到比他更好的
Look, I still feel you deserve better than that guy.
但我没权力搞砸你的婚姻 这是你的生活
But I had no right to screw with your marriage. It's your life.
道格今早打来电♥话♥了
Doug called this morning.
他说还是想跟我复合
He said he still wants me back...
我拒绝了
And I said no.
不是吧
Seriously?
他说我们可以当做什么都没发生过
He said we could pretend it never happened,
我想了一下这所有一切
And I thought of all the things
这么多年来一直视而不见的一切
I pretended never happened over the years.
你说得对 加布 我得清醒过来
You were right, Gaby. I needed to open my eyes.
好吧 在我居功之前
Okay, well, before I take credit for this,
你确定这是你想要的吗
Are you sure this is what you want?
是
Yes.
谢谢你 在这些女人当中
And thank you. Out of all the women,
你是唯一一个有胆量告诉我真♥相♥的
you were the only one who had the guts to tell me the truth.
你是真正的朋友
You're a real friend,
只要你给我那蓝宝石戒指 我就原谅你
And I'll take that over a sapphire ring any day.
-你会留着这戒指的吧 -那还用说
- You're keeping the ring, right? - Oh, hell, yeah.
你好
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
你也害羞吗
Are you shy, too?
没关系的 我也是
Well, that's okay. So am I.
要不我们就先
Why don't you start with just, uh,
从你的名字开始
telling me your name?
我想你知道我的名字
I think you know my name.
我还在呢 苏珊
I'm still here, Susan.
我很高兴你披上了浴巾
I'm glad you put your robe on.
我不想看你羞辱自己
I hate to see you debasing yourself.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我喜欢你的房♥子
I'd like your house,
我想花大价钱买♥♥下来
and I'm willing to pay a very fair price for it.
麦克跟我说过了
Yeah, Mike told me about that.
那房♥子不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
苏珊 在我看来很多东西都是可以买♥♥到的
Susan, it seems to me a lot of things are for sale--
你的身体 你的荣誉
your body, your honor,
你的名声
your reputation.
房♥子跟这些比起来简直不值一提
The house would seem to be the smallest of those things.
你在威胁我
Are you threatening me?
我只是说如果有人知道了我所知道的
I'm simply saying it would be terribly unfortunate
那可就太不幸了
if anyone were to find out what I already know.
我都震惊了
I mean... I was shocked.
很难想象
I can only imagine
你丈夫和儿子会怎么想
what your husband and son would think.
你这个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch.
你一时间难以接受 我知道
It's a lot to take in, I know.
那就花几天时间好好想一想吧
Why don't you take a couple of days to think about it?
我不希望你认为我是在 逼迫你
I'd hate for you to feel that I was... pressuring you.
他知道自己所做的事是错的
He knew what he was doing was wrong.
他知道这很危险
He knew it was very dangerous.
他知道如果有人发现会有什么风险
He knew the risks if people found out.
但保罗·杨想要惩罚那些背叛了他的人
But Paul Young wanted to punish those who had betrayed him.
所以他有个计划 要让邻里反♥目♥
So he had a plan that would set neighbor against neighbor
朋友成仇
and friend against friend.
而这个计划势在必得
And it was a plan that was going to succeed.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表