剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
再说一遍 非常抱歉
Again, very sorry.
天哪 我怎么对卡洛斯说呢
God! How am I gonna tell Carlos?
他一定会大发雷霆
He is gonna be so angry!
没准还要迁怒于我
And he'll probably find a way to blame me!
你绝对想不到是谁回来了
You'll never guess who's back!
妈妈 没有干净盘子了
Mom, we don't have any clean plates.
你没洗碗么
Didn't you run the dishwasher?
牛奶也喝完了 你该去店里买♥♥了
We're also out of milk. You gotta go to the store.
顺便去趟干洗店
And the dry cleaners while you're at it.
行了 各位 看看你们的双手
Okay, everybody. Look at your hands.
来吧
Come on. Mm-hmm.
怀里没抱孩子的 就自力更生吧
Anyone not holding a baby, you're on your own.
你们可以自己洗碗 自己去买♥♥东西
You can wash and shop
自己送衣服干洗
and clean for yourselves.
我当完美妈妈的日子到此为止了
My days of being the perfect mom are over.
你什么时候当过完美妈妈
When were those days, exactly?
我的子♥宫♥虽然老了 我的听觉还没老呢
It's my uterus that's worn out, not my hearing.
这么说你不打算帮忙
So you're not gonna help with anything?
这地方真没法待下去了
'Cause this place is really starting to go to hell.
第5个婴儿
Baby number five.
我生了一整个篮球队出来
An entire basketball team has come out of me,
真是累得实在没力气带了
so I'm officially too exhausted to care.
好妈妈甘心情愿为家庭奉献
The good moms enjoy doing stuff for their families.
你好
Hello?
是你哥哥普雷斯顿 他正要挨揍
That's your brother Preston. He's about to be beaten.
是的 该揍 是的 该揍
Yes, he is. Yes, he is.
妈妈 雷尼·派瑞的电♥话♥
Mom, it's Renee Perry.
谁是雷尼·派瑞
Who's Renee Perry?
你妈妈大学里的朋友
Oh, she's your mom's friend from college.
她嫁给了杨基队的道格·派瑞
She's married to Doug Perry, who plays for the Yankees.
-变得可有钱了 -有多有钱
- And she's really rich. - How rich?
每隔几年 雷尼就请妈妈飞去纽约
Every few years, Renee flies mom to New York
过个盛大的周末
for a big, fancy weekend.
妈妈回来时心情好极了
And mom always comes back in a great mood.
看来她挑的这个时间点不错
So this might be perfect timing.
该死的 她要来这里
Damn it to hell. She's coming here.
什么时候
Wh-when?
明天
Tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know,
等我们先把家
but that is something we can talk about
收拾出个样子再说
when we turn this damn place into an actual home.
现在 大家伙行动起来 行动起来 开始
Okay, people, move, move, move. Let's go!
起来 你也行动起来 汤姆
Come on. Hey, you, too, Tom.
我抱着孩子呢
I'm holding the baby.
用洗玻璃器喷一下她
Well, spray her with some glass cleaner
再放在窗户上擦擦
and rub her on the windows.
我不想让雷尼知道我过的是这种日子
I don't want Renee to know I live like this.
不过 妈妈 她要真是你朋友的话
But, mom, if she's your friend,
你过得怎么样又有什么关系
Won't she like you no matter how you live?
她不是那种朋友
She's not that kind of friend.
你绝对想不到是谁回来了
You're never gonna believe who's back.
我们到了
Here we are.
到家了 宝贝
Home sweet...
到家
Home.
你有什么想法吗 宝贝
So... What do you think, buddy?
我们就要住在这吗
This is where we're gonna live?
是的
Yeah.
我们变穷了吗
So are we poor?
你要是搞砸了
If you field this one,
我就跟他讲婴儿是怎么来的
I'll tell him where babies come from.
不 亲爱的 我们没有穷
No, honey, we're not poor.
我们只是
We're just...
底层中产阶级
lower middle class.
穷♥人♥能住这个就不错了
Poor people wish they could live like this.
他们不该住
They shouldn't.
宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
我知道你不习惯
I know this isn't what we're used to.
不过我们不打算骗你
Buddy, we're not gonna lie to you.
现在钱是有点紧张
Money is a little tighter than before,
所以我们要搬到这里
but that's why we're here--
好把钱存下来搬回自己的房♥子
so we can save up and get back to our house.
要不了多久
And it's not gonna take that long.
你♥爸♥爸会加班干活
Your daddy's taking on extra jobs,
我还在教书 而且我打算卖♥♥
and I'm still teaching, and I'm gonna start selling
我做的那些漂亮首饰
that really cool jewelry I've been making.
宝贝 一切都会好起来的
Sweetie, it's gonna be okay.
只要我们在一起 一定能度过难关
And as long as we're together, we can survive this.
-你好 -苏珊
- Hello? - Susan!
你好 麦克卢斯基太太 有什么事吗
Hi, Mrs. Mccluskey. What's up?
-你一定不敢相信 保罗·杨回来了 -什么
- You'll never believe this. Paul Young is back. - What?!
他在哪
Where is he?
你说呢 他在你租给他的房♥子里
Where do you think? He's in the house you rented to him.
我不知道 李只告诉我是个男的租的
I didn't know. Lee just told me it was a guy.
你连名字都不问问
You didn't even ask for his name?
他提前付了钱 也没养宠物 其他我就没管
He paid in advance, and he didn't have pets. I didn't care.
保罗怎么从监狱出来了呢
How is Paul even out of jail?
他不是被判了终身监禁吗
That maniac was serving a life sentence.
你们好 各位淑女
Hello, ladies.
你们要是愿意过来
If you'd like to come in for a while,
我会告诉你们来龙去脉
I'll tell you the story.
来吧
Come on now.
故事很精彩呢
It's a good one.
菲丽莎·蒂尔曼还活着
Felicia Tillman's alive?
你们这么惊讶做什么
Why are you so surprised?
我在法庭上已经说了好多遍了
I said that over and over again in my trial.
等等 对了
Oh, wait. That's right.
你们谁都没空去法♥院♥
None of you could make it to the courthouse.
瞧 保罗
Look, paul--
没关系 你们都很忙 我知道
It's okay. You were busy. I get it.
我一直在等你们来监狱看我
I told myself I'd explain how I was framed
然后告诉你们我是如何被陷害的 等等
When you came to visit me in prison. Oh, wait.
我们很抱歉
We're so sorry.
解释一下 我们当时以为你是冷血杀手
In our defense, we thought you were a cold-blooded killer.
过去10年你是如何度过的
What you endured over the last ten years--
我想都不敢想
I can't even imagine it.
是的 你无法想像
No, you can't.
但好消息是 我回来了
But the good news is, I'm back.
说到此事 为何你要回来
Yeah, about that, um, why did you wanna come back here?
你觉得是为什么
Well, why do you think?
我想念我的朋友
I missed my friends.
管他是不是无辜的 我总觉得他不怀好意
Innocent or not, that guy still gives me the creeps.
我无法想像保罗·杨回到紫藤郡了
I can't believe paul young is back on Wisteria Lane.
而且他在用我的浴室
And he's using my shower.
杰克
Jack!
你来拿你的9号♥杆吗 我还以为我剃了胡子
You here for your 9 iron? Damn, I thought if I shaved,
你就认不出我 我能霸占你的杆了
You'd wouldn't recognize me and I could keep it.
其实 我有事找你们夫妇谈
Actually, I need to talk to you and your wife.
加布
Hey, gaby!
等一下
In a minute!
你看起来很焦虑 兄弟 怎么了
You look a little pa, buddy. Something wrong?
我觉得还是等加布在场比较好
I think we should wait for gaby.
杰克 出什么事了 兄弟
Jack, what's going on here, man?
你让我紧张起来了
You're making me nervous.
进去说
Let's just go inside, hmm?
不 这不可能
No! This is impossible.
胡安妮塔在出生时的脚牌
We still have the bracelet they put around juanita's ankle
我们还保留着
In the hospital.
特丽莎·普鲁特是当时负责脚牌的护士
Theresa pruitt was the nurse in charge of those bracelets,
尽管当时医院并不知道这个情况
And although the hospital did not know this at the time,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表