剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
还记得我老公西德内去世的时候
You know, I remember when my husband Sidney passed away.
他的病把我们所有钱都耗光了
His illness took every dime we had.
我当时不知所措
And I didn't know what I was gonna do.
看来你干得还不错啊
Well, it looks like you did okay.
你现在拥有这栋楼
I mean, you own the building.
那是因为我停止了哭哭啼啼
Yeah, well, that's because I stopped pouting.
我振作了起来 开始自己做生意
I got off my tuchis, and I started my own business.
而现在我有能力帮助其他奋斗中的女人
And now I'm able to help other struggling women.
她们自己安排工作时间
You know, they set their own hours.
在自己家工作
They work from their own homes.
收入可观
And oh, yoy, yoy, the money.
听起来让人梦寐以求
That sounds like a dream job.
我敢说你肯定会干得很好
I'll bet you'd be real good at it.
我带你看
Let me show you.
是跟电♥话♥有关的工作吗
Are there phones involved?
别人说我在电♥话♥里声音很好听
I've been told I have an excellent phone voice.
你好 我能给你介绍一下
Uh, "Hello. Can I interest you in a..."
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
是我的网站
It's my web site!
哇哇扫帚网
Va-va-va-broom.com.
我有个10单位的苹果高级数据中心
I got a 10-unit mac pro server farm
和1.5兆的T1线路网
and a 1.5-meg t1 line.
你在经营色♥情♥网♥站♥
You run a porn site?
你想引诱我参与色情行业
You're trying to lure me into pornography?
我的天 你是不是还往我的茶里放什么了
Oh, my god! Did you slip something into my tea?
亲爱的 放松
Honey, relax.
这是绝对是普通级的
This is strictly P.G.--
女人穿着内衣做家事
Women doing housework in lingerie,
不裸体 不上♥床♥
no nudity, no sex.
那么
So?
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
我觉得怎样
What do I say?
我觉得 可耻
I say... Shame!
你真可耻
Shame on you!
这些都是善良有自尊的女孩
These are nice, respectable girls
就跟你一样
Just like you.
德琪正在上夜校 打算做护士
Deirdre's going to night school to become a nurse,
玛莎离完婚正打算重新开始
And Martha's trying to start over after a divorce.
她们都不担心熟人会看见吗
Don't they worry about people they know seeing them?
我们大多数客户都来自海外
Most of our clients are overseas--
欧洲的 亚洲的
You know, europe, asia.
你以后要去吉隆坡 带个帽子就行了
So if you go to Kuala Lumpur, wear a hat.
拜托
Come on.
你说你有财务困难的
You said you had money problems.
玛莎一个礼拜就挣这么多钱
Here's what Martha makes in a week.
祝愿玛莎 能把她的尊严
Unto Martha for selling her dignity
卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥主吧
to the highest bidder.
我保证不会让你干任何
I promise, you won't do anything
我不让我女儿干的事
I wouldn't let my own daughter do!
你自己看看 她就在三号♥摄像头上
Look for yourself! She's on camera three!
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
家庭相册
Just some family photos.
这就是你出生那天的照片
That's you, the day you were born.
爸爸 那是谁
Daddy? who's that?
那是你奶奶
That's your grandma.
真希望我见过她
I wish I had met her.
你会喜欢她的
You would've loved her.
你是不是经常想她
Do you think about her a lot?
每天都想
Every day.
她曾经是我生命里的光亮
She was the light of my life,
所以我们用她的名字给你命名
And that's why we named you after her,
因为我无法想象一个
Because I could not imagine a world
没有胡安妮塔·索利斯的世界
without a Juanita Solis in it.
你想我把她送上♥床♥睡觉吗
Do you want me to tuck her in?
不 我来吧 过来
No, I'll do it. Come on.
爱米和我打算明天去购物中心
Amy and I want to go to the mall tomorrow.
抱歉亲爱的 我已经有计划了
Oh, sorry, hon. I have plans.
我可以骑自行车
I could ride my bike.
你自己去 我可不许
By yourself? I don't think so.
为什么不行
Why not?
你还太小 所以不行
You're too young. That's why not.
你真苛刻
You're mean.
有时候我必须苛刻点
Well, sometimes I have to be mean
因为我的任务就是要保护你
'cause it's my job to protect you.
万一你被公交车撞了怎么办
What if you got hit by a bus?
这不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我可不能冒这个险
Well, I can't take that chance.
你对我来说就是全世界
You are my whole world.
你如果发生了什么事 会毁了我的生活
If something happened to you, it would ruin my life.
你明白吗
You understand that?
这是最后一批了
That's the last of it.
我去把这些书放车里
I'll put these books in the car.
见到你很高兴 布里
Pleasure meeting you, Bree.
你的复健理疗师来帮着搬家真好
Nice of your physical therapist to help with the move.
你没事吧
So are you gonna be okay?
想想看 我要离婚了
Let's see. Uh, I'm getting a divorce.
生意也没了 我在这坐着
I lost my business, and I'm sitting here
试图回忆起当初为什么要戒酒
trying to remember why I quit drinking.
那些日子多美好啊
I've had better mondays.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没必要
Don't be.
这是最好的选择
It's for the best.
我们很长一段时间都过得不开心
We haven't been happy for a long time.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
一个计划
A project.
不 我一直就那样
No. That's what I always do--
用毫无意义的忙碌
Distract myself with meaningless busywork
来掩盖我的 情绪
as a way of avoiding my... emotions.
我想我应该安静地坐着
I think I need to sit quietly
想想我的生活应该怎么办
and think about what I'm gonna do with my life.
无论你做什么
Well, whatever you do...
我知道都会很出色的
I know it'll be spectacular.
再见 布里
Good-bye, Bree.
嗨 布里
Hi, bree.
我昨晚一直在思考我们的谈话
I've been thinking about our conversation last night.
我想知道你怎么样了
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我还好
I'm fine.
实际上 我听了你的建议
In fact, I took your advice.
我给自己定了个计划
I found myself a project.
我很惊讶你同意见我
I'm surprised you agreed to see me.
我想朝你脸上吐口水
I wanted to spit in your face.
我没想到这会有玻璃
I didn't realize there'd be glass.
说得对 你还不习惯监狱
That's right. You're not used to prison.
多给自己点时间
Give yourself time.
现在是怎么样呢 两到五年
What is it now-- two to five years?
18个月表现良好就行
18 months with good behavior.
你给了我很多理由
You're giving me a lot of reasons
去好好表现
to be extremely well behaved.
说不定我可以对你的监狱生活给点建议
Maybe I can give you a few pointers on prison life.
多亏了你 我可算得上是专家了
I've become a bit of an expert thanks to you.
有一条
Hey, here's one.
对给你检查肛♥门♥的警卫可以适当给点小费
It never hurts to tip the guard does your cavity search.
听我说 你这个杂种
Listen to me, you son of a bitch.
无论我要付出什么代价
I don't care what I have to do.
我都要看着你重新坐牢 或看着你死掉
I will see you behind bars again, or dead...
怎么简单怎么来
Whichever is easier.
另一条建议
Here's another pointer.
这些谈话会录下来
They always record the conversations,
所以威胁你陷害过的人时 得小心点
So be careful about threatening the man you framed.
你杀害了我姐姐
You murdered my sister.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表