剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我可是坚决拒绝了他的提议
Well, I made it pretty clear how I felt about his offer.
这些都没意义
Well, none of this matters.
7票还不够他赢吧
Seven houses isn't enough to win the vote.
说到点子上了 加布
That's an excellent point, Gaby.
我还差一票
I need one more.
既然矫正中心对我这么重要
And since this halfway house means a lot to me,
我就必须得到它
I intend to get it.
我们才不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子给你呢
Well, we're not gonna sell to you.
我不需要你们所有人都卖♥♥给我 一个就够了
I don't need all of you to sell, just one.
如果你们确定没人会卖♥♥
So if you're sure it won't happen,
就不会有问题了
there won't be a problem.
但如果有人要卖♥♥
But if someone should sell...
冷酷无情的罪犯就会活动于这条街了
You'll have hardened criminals on this street.
你们觉得这是否会影响你们房♥产的估价呢
And what do you think that will do to your property values?
我的天
Oh, my god.
你吓不到我们的
You can't scare us.
当然吓不到你 你那么富裕
Well, maybe not you, carlos. You're rich.
但是米兹·金斯基呢
But what about, uh, Mitzi Kinsky?
我怎么了
What about me?
都知道你下岗了
We all know you've been laid off.
我出的价比市场价高多了
I can offer you well above market value.
或者你 麦克卢斯基女士
Or you, Mrs. Mccluskey?
我打赌你一生的财富都在于这房♥子了
I bet your entire life savings is tied up in your home.
还有苏珊 我的提议仍然有效
And, Susan, my offer still stands.
都知道麦克因为你们的经济问题
We all know Mike had to go to Alaska
去阿♥拉♥斯加州了
because of your financial problems.
但如果你们的房♥产缩水
But if you lose half the equity in your house,
他还回得来吗
will he ever be able to come back?
高于市场价多少呢
How much above market value?
米兹
Mitzi!
我又不想卖♥♥
Look, I don't wanna sell,
但如果别人卖♥♥了 我就完了
But if somebody else does, I'm screwed!
没人会卖♥♥的
No one else is gonna sell.
-我们得团结 -喂 喂 喂
- We have to stick together. - Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘀咕什么呢
What's with all the whispering?
私人秘密 不关你事
This is private. Do you mind?
就关我的事了 都等着你们让保罗死心呢
Yes, I do. We're all waiting for you to tell Paul to shove it.
我们这不是在讨论么
We're just trying to figure out how to handle this.
没什么好讨论的
There is nothing to figure out.
大财主 别吼她
Hey, moneybags, don't yell at her!
他正打算这么做来着
This is exactly what he's trying to do!
我没吼她 我是想解释
I am not yelling. I am simply trying to explain...
他想让整条街都反对...
he's trying to turn the whole lane against...
你到底是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我又不知道他的目的
Well, I didn't know what he was up to.
你卖♥♥了七所房♥子给他
You sold him seven houses.
你都不觉得这有点奇怪吗
You didn't think that was a little strange?
又不是他的错 离他远点儿
This is not his fault, so just back the hell off.
伙计们 冷静点 所有人 冷静
Okay, guys. Come on, everybody. Calm down.
我们不会让你毁了这条街的
We're not gonna let you destroy this street.
用不着我来
I don't have to.
你们会自己毁了它的
You're going to do it yourselves.
我们总是问自己
It's a question we all ask ourselves...
我相信我的邻居吗
Do I trust the people who live next door?
对街的那对夫妇
Will that couple across the street
会在需要时出手相助吗
be there when I need them?
我能指望住在下街区的那个妇人吗
Can I count on the woman who lives down the block?
是的 好邻居就是我们能信任的人
Yes, good neighbors are people we can rely on.
但如果我们发现邻居们不再可信了
But if we discover our neighbors can't be trusted,
那么也许
Then it may be...
就是搬家的时候了
Time to move.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表