剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
we could really scare the hell out of them.
我很感激你的提议
Well, I appreciate your offer,
不过我觉得我们还是倾向于
but I think we'd prefer to handle our situation
用比较
in a more...
文明的方式处理
civilized manner.
好吧
Okay. Well,
你要是改主意的话
you change your mind,
知道上哪儿找我了
you know where to find me.
绣球环路 知道了
"Hydrangea Circle," Got it.
我们当时在吃晚饭
So we're at dinner,
雷尼一直不停地谈论这家伙
and Renee is going on and on about this guy
他俩曾有一腿 而她现在还对他有感觉
she once had a fling with and she still has feelings for.
后来她醉的不轻
And she gets so drunk that
告诉我那人就是汤姆·斯加沃
she tells me it was Tom Scavo.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do with that?
你现在看起来真性感
You look so hot right now.
麦克 专心点
Mike, focus.
我知道你在阿♥拉♥斯加已经待了一个月了
I know you've been in Alaska for a month.
一个月 已经19天加7小时
A month, 19 days, and 7 hours.
昨天我甚至给雪人安了胸部
Yesterday I put boobs on a snowman.
我得回家来
I need to come home.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我是不是把这事想太复杂了
So am I making too much out of this?
毕竟是20年前的事了
I mean, it happened 20 years ago,
汤姆也是个好男人 对吧
And Tom's a good guy, right?
没错 他是 不过
Yeah, he is, but...
只要到了那情境
Even good guys make mistakes
即便是好男人也会犯错的
if the circumstances are right.
说得很好 希望你那么饥渴地
Interesting point. Wish you hadn't made it
待在两千英里之外 别犯什么错
while you were 2,000 miles away and clearly horny.
苏珊 我这地方鸟不拉屎的
Susan, I am in the middle of nowhere.
我见过的唯一雌性是长着鹿角的
The only female I've seen has antlers.
你说我该告诉勒奈特吗
So should I tell Lynette?
暂时先别吧
Well, not just yet.
先看看情况怎么发展
Maybe just keep an eye on the situation.
多谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
先告诉你 等你回家的时候
Just so you know, when you come home,
我会让你彻底忘记那个雪人的
I'm gonna make you forget all about that snowman.
她叫卡罗
Her name is Carol.
好吧 你是真的得回家了
Okay, you really need to come home.
妈咪
Mommy?
你怎么哭了
Why are you crying?
就是
Oh... just...
今天有点难过
having a sad day.
你最近经常都很难过
You've been having a lot of sad days.
是因为格蕾丝离开的缘故吗
Is it because Grace left?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
因为你就是从那时候开始难过的
That was when you started being sad--
从她走的那天
the day she went away.
没有 只是
No, it's just, you know...
我跟那一家人真的很亲密
I got really close to that whole family, and...
我也很想念卡门和赫克多
I knew I was gonna miss Carmen and Hector.
还有格蕾丝
And Grace?
你为什么戴着我的项链
Why are you wearing my necklace?
我在打扮
I'm playing dress-up.
那也不能戴真钻的 把它给我
Not with real diamonds. Hand it over!
好吧 给你
Fine. Here.
拿去
Take it.
我希望你别再跑到我房♥间里玩了
And I don't want you playing in my room anymore.
听明白了吗
You understand?
我反而更喜欢你哭的时候
I liked you better when you were crying.
米兹
Mitzi!
我是勒奈特·斯加沃
It's Lynette Scavo!
你在家吗
If you're in there,
请开下门
please open up!
嗨 李
Hey, Lee. Hey.
你不会知道米兹·金斯基去哪了吧
You wouldn't happen to know where mitzi kinsky is, would you?
不知道 为什么我该知道
No. Why would I?
我想也许你和保罗说服她把房♥子卖♥♥了
I thought maybe you and Paul convinced her to sell her house
然后保险起见 把她藏了起来
and then stashed her away someplace for safekeeping.
勒奈特 我必须说 我感到受冒犯了
Lynette, I have to say, I'm offended.
我只能说 我一点也不在乎
I have to say, I couldn't care less.
等等
You know...
再重申一次 我一点都不知道他要干嘛
For the millionth time, I had no idea what he was up to!
你是他的房♥产经纪人 你就没觉得蹊跷
You were his real estate agent! You didn't think it odd--
他可是买♥♥下了这条街上的所有房♥子
Him buying all these houses on one street?
他如数付我佣金 那我该怎么办
He was paying me commissions. What--what am I supposed to do?
-抱怨吗 -也许你对此一无所知
- Complain? - Maybe you didn't know,
如果保罗在今晚投票会议中落败
and if Paul is voted down at tonight's meeting, I'm sure
大家自然不会跟你计较
in time people will forget you had anything to do with this--
但是李 如果他设法把那个中转屋开起来
I-- but, Lee, if he finds a way to open that house,
我认为这条街上没人会原谅你的
I don't think anyone on this street will ever forgive you.
喂
Hello?
看看窗外
Look out your window.
是你 我要挂电♥话♥了
Oh, it's you. I'm hanging up now.
听着 我知道你很烦我
Look, I understand you're annoyed with me.
-我感觉很糟 -你活该
- I feel awful. - Well, you should.
因为你 现在街道上每个人都讨厌我
Because of you, everyone on this street hates me now.
所以我打电♥话♥给你
That's why I'm calling.
我陷你于不义之中 我想补偿你
I put you in an awful position. I'd like to make it up to you.
你打算怎么补偿
And how are you gonna do that?
首先 你要知道昨天米兹·金斯基
Well, first, you should know that Mitzi Kinsky
同意把她的房♥子卖♥♥给我了
agreed to sell me her house yesterday.
什么
What?
我建议她先去避避风头
I suggested she leave the lane for a while.
今早她已经乘的士跑了
The taxi picked her up this morning.
天啊 你为什么要告诉我
Oh, my god. So why-- why are you telling me this?
因为我有个小建议给你
Because I have a little proposition for you.
基于这些天来邻居们对你的态度
And given how the neighbors feel about you these days,
你最好听取我的建议
I suggest you listen.
你好 米兹 我是勒奈特
Hey, Mitzi, it's Lynette.
一直没你消息 我要确认一下
Um, still haven't heard from you. I need to make sure
今晚会议我们是同一战线的 回电给我
we're all on the same page for tonight's meeting. Call me back.
你好
Ay. Hey.
我知道你可能很忙 但我要找个人聊聊
I know you're probably busy. I really need to talk to somebody.
我也想 但今晚就要开会了
I would love to, but the meeting's tonight.
我还有很多的电♥话♥要打
I got a bunch of phone calls to make.
你可以找苏珊或布里吗
Can't you talk to Susan or Bree?
-不行 只能是你 -为什么
- No. It's gotta be you. - Why?
你是我唯一知道失去过亲骨肉的女人
You're the only woman I know who's lost a child.
格雷斯走了之后 我变得多愁善感
And ever since Grace left, I can't stop crying.
我会情不自禁地在超♥市♥或商场哭起来
I break down at the mall, at the market.
我快把自己逼疯了
I'm starting to freak myself out.
我当时失去孩子时也是这样
I was the same way after I lost the baby.
最后我去看了治疗师
I finally went to a therapist.
我不知道有这事
I didn't know that. Yeah.
-那有用吗 -有用
- Did it help? - It did.
她给了我点建议 或许你想试试
In fact, she had me do something you might want to try.
给格雷斯写信
Write Grace a letter.
写信
A letter?
但你不寄出去
You don't send it.
你只是用以倾诉自己的感情
You just pour out your feelings.
告诉格雷斯 你有多高兴找到了她
Tell Grace how happy you are to have found her
你有多爱她
and how much you love her.
相信我 你写完后 感觉会好很多
Trust me. After you've written it, you'll feel so much better.
加布 我的钥匙在哪
Gaby! Where are my keys?
在我这儿呢
Uh, I have them!
我马上就下去
Wait. I'll be right down!
你们要同居
You're moving in together?
没人比我更惊讶了
No one's more surprised than I am.
那么你跟她求婚了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表