剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我们应该去入住旅馆 很高兴认识你
We should check in to the hotel. Nice meeting you, lady.
旅馆 我以为我们要先去墓地的
Hotel? I thought we were going to the cemetery first.
卡洛斯 一路奔波
Well, it's been a long trip, Carlos.
我现在只想躺下来歇一会儿
I just wanna lie down for a few minutes.
飞机准点吗
So was the flight on time?
是的 我一直在祈祷能晚点八小时
Yeah. The one time I'm begging for an 8-hour delay,
可他们还早进去了三分钟
and they leave the gate three minutes early.
金斯
Oh, Keith.
三天前 我甚至都不知道这孩子的存在
Three days ago, I didn't even know that this kid existed,
而现在我都不知道没有他怎么活下去
and now I don't know how I'm gonna live without him.
他是个可爱的小男孩
He's a wonderful little boy.
是的 的确
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
我的整个童年 我父亲都在当兵
My whole childhood, my dad was in the army.
他一走就是六七个月
He'd be gone for six, seven months at a clip,
仅仅在家呆两周 又动身离开
and then back for two weeks and gone again.
我曾发誓我永远不会这样对待我的孩子
I always swore that I would never do that to my kid.
猜猜怎么着 我走上了父亲的老路
And guess what? Here I am.
金斯 你不是你父亲
Keith, you are not your father.
我还跟查理说
I actually said to Charlie,
"我很快就会来见你的"
"I'll see you before you know it."
这正是我老爸过去常对我说的话
That's exactly what my old man used to say to me.
你知道这句话真实含义吗
And you know what it really meant?
"我不知道什么时候能再见到你"
"I have no idea when I'll see you."
我真希望能为你们做些什么
I wish there was something I could do.
别人帮不上任何忙
There's nothing anybody can do.
事实无法改变
It is what it is.
应该都收拾好了
Well, I think that's everything.
真为你俩骄傲
We're really proud of you guys.
找到了自己的公♥寓♥ 赚钱付房♥租
Found your own apartment. Did it all on your own.
你们真的长大了
You really stepped up.
什么时候我们能参观你们的新家
When can we see the new place?
给我们几天 把一切整理好
Well, give us a few days. Let us get it all fixed up.
我们该走了
We should get going.
等一下 等一下 这是历史性的时刻
Oh! Hold on, hold on. This is a big moment.
我们的男孩长大成人了
Our boys have grown up. I--uh...
让我来拍张照
Let me just get one shot.
我会永远珍藏这段记忆的
Aw. I will treasure this memory always.
我爱你们 小心开车
I love you. Drive safe. Oh!
你们抵达后 打个电♥话♥回来
Okay. Call us when you get there. Yep.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
我知道这是为了他们好
I know this is good for them,
但我得跟你说 我已经开始想他们了
but I have to tell you, I miss them already. Oh!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
罗伊 快出来 我们的新房♥客到了
Roy, come on out. Our new tenants are here.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
删除这段记忆
Deleting a memory.
是的 我真的很想
Yes. Well, I really want to.
但我安排不开我的透析时间
I just don't see how I can with my dialysis schedule.
是的 透析
Yes, dialysis.
真的吗
Really?
那太感谢你了
Well, thank you so much.
被陪审团问话免除 电♥话♥就搞定了
Jury duty--excused. And that was over the phone.
他们甚至不用亲眼看我可怜地撅起嘴
I mean, they didn't even get to see my sad head tilt
诉说衷肠
with the trembling lower lip.
苏珊 利用你的疾病捉弄欺骗他人
Susan... using your disease to manipulate and deceive people?
我从没觉得和你如此合得来
I've never felt closer to you.
知道我 这是我应得的
Oh, you know what? I deserve it.
这次遭遇唯一让我欣慰的只有这个
I mean, it's the only perk to come out of this whole thing.
这愚蠢的疾病彻底改变了我的生活
This stupid disease has totally changed my life.
我每周要花三天 每次六小时
I spend six hours a day, three times a week
与一部机器为伴
hooked up to a machine.
如果我能免除一些条条框框
So, you know, if I get to cut in a few lines,
逃张罚单 我倒也愿意
and get out of a ticket, I'm doing it.
你真的想使使坏吗
Ooh. Do you really wanna use your powers for evil?
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我们去吉拉德吃饭吧
Let's go to lunch at Girard's,
我一直特别想去
I've been dying to try that place out,
但他们不接受预订
but they don't take reservations,
等一个位子需要好几个小时
and you have to wait hours for a table.
跟我一起去 你就不用等了
Well, not with me, you don't.
你别误会我说的意思 但是
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but...
肾衰竭的苏珊
bad kidney Susan...
比起两颗肾健在的苏珊 有趣多了
way more fun than 2-kidney susan.
你确定想在这吃饭
You sure you wanna eat here?
我好像看见有两只蟑螂被扔了出来
I think I just saw two cockroaches throwing up.
没关系 我家人以前常来这
It's fine. Everyone in my family used to come here.
他们不是都死于心脏病吗
Didn't they all die young of heart disease?
宝贝 你也看到这个小镇了
Honey, you've seen this town.
你真的想在这长大吗
Would you really wanna grow old here?
天哪 这不是加布丽尔·马奎兹吗
Oh, my god. It's Gabrielle Marquez.
你还是回来了 我们还在想
Finally! We were wondering
你是否会再回来呢
if you were ever gonna make it back home again.
我是你的超级粉丝
I am such a huge fan.
甚至在浴室里贴了一张你的泳装照
I even have one of your swimsuit covers on my bathroom wall.
鼓励我减肥
It's my thin-spiration.
你能让你的司机
Uh, could you have your, uh, chauffeur over here
帮我们合张影吗 你介意吗
take a picture of us? Would you mind?
乐意之至 先生
Oh-- be happy to, sir.
好吧
Uh, okay.
能帮我签个名吗
Can I get your autograph?
我的签名
My autograph?
我们甚至以你的名字命名了一种玉米拼盘
You know, we even have a nacho platter named after you.
给你拿一份 会是我的荣幸
It would be my honor to bring you one.
听起来不错 只加一勺芝士
Sounds great, only make it a scoop of cottage cheese
配西红柿切片即可
with sliced tomatoes.
马奎兹小姐 戈麦斯校长
Ms. Marquez? Principal Gomez.
我管理你曾上过的学校
I run the school you used to attend.
欢迎回到拉斯科林纳斯
Welcome back to Las Colinas.
你不知道我们有多么以你为傲
You have no idea how proud we are of you.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的 我们的年轻人没有什么偶像
Yes, our young people don't have any role models.
这里没出过名人
No one else from here has ever been famous--
我是说 除了被困井中的事情
I mean, for anything besides getting stuck down a well.
不敢相信你们都还记得我
Ahh. I can't believe all you people remembered me.
我真是不知道
I had no idea.
如果你明天能来学校为女生们讲几句话
You know, it would do so much for school morale
绝对能让她们振作不少
if you would come by tomorrow and speak to the girls.
事实上 我们比较忙
Actually, we're kind of busy.
我可以把媒体叫来
I could call the press.
但帮助与需要的女生的时间还是有的
But we're never too busy to help girls in need.
中午怎么样
How's noon?
加布 我们的飞机十点起飞
Gaby, our flight leaves at 10:00.
可以改航♥班♥
Flights can be changed.
抱歉 我的司机没有社会责任感
I'm sorry. My chauffeur has no sense of community.
还有谁想和我合影
Now... who else wants to take a picture with me?
和扎克相处的如何
How did it go with Zach?
-你让他登记进去了吗 -完事了
- Did you get him checked in? - It's done.
你现在应该感到宽心了
Oh, you must be so relieved.
我反正是
I know I am.
在那次骚乱过后
After the riot,
当你说我们远走高飞时
when you talked about us getting away...
我觉得满怀希望
I felt so hopeful.
但然后 你看起来
But then, I-it seemed like you...
我说不好
I don't know...
貌合神离
Pulled away?
你给人感觉冷漠 不好相处
You've been so cold and distant.
我不是在指责你
Not that I blame you.
我无法想象你都经历了些什么
I can't imagine what you've been through.
是的 你无法想象
No. You can't.
但现在我们可以将这些事放下
But now we can put it behind us,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表