剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'd love for you to meet.
妈妈知道你这些天很不开心
Look, I am sorry about everything you've been through the past few days.
但你要知道我真的非常爱你
But I'm trying to show you how much I love you.
你算是迁就下我好吗
Can't you meet me halfway?
这是凯瑟琳夫人
This is Lady Catherine.
她可是白金汉宫的大红人
She's the toast of Buckingham Palace.
纯正的貂皮斗篷裁制
The trim on her cloak is real ermine.
她是不是美呆了
Ooh! Isn't she gorgeous?
我去把合约拿过来
I'll go prepare her papers.
-开心吗 -开心
- Are you happy, sweetie? - Yeah!
我把手♥机♥拿出来
Oh. Let me get my phone out
给我的两位公主照张相
so I can take a picture of my two princesses.
你干嘛盯着格雷斯看
Why are you looking at Grace?
没有 我肯定是点错地方了
O-oh, I wasn't. I was, uh... I must have scrolled too far.
为什么你还留着那张照片
Why do you even have that picture?
娃娃的妈妈叫什么名字呢
And what name shall I put under "Mother"?
随你的便 我讨厌这个破地方
Put whatever you want. I hate this stupid place.
胡安妮塔
Oh--Juanita!
胡安妮塔 等等
Juanita, wait!
苏珊 你好
Susan, hi.
听说你的肾出了问题
I heard about your kidney.
我正好有两个
And I just want you to know I have two.
我们做笔交易吧
So let's talk deal.
放心 我不会告诉勒奈特
Relax. I'm not telling Lynette.
你不告诉她
You're not?
当你经历了这些劫数
Think about having something like this happen to you--
你便开始好好权衡孰轻孰重
you start to think about what's important and what's not.
我意识到 不该由我来
And I realized it's not up to me
跟勒奈特讲那些二十年前的韵事
to tell Lynette about something that happened 20 years ago.
-感谢上帝 -该你去说
- Oh. Thank god. - It's up to you.
你没事吧
Hey. Y-you okay?
你都在这里凝固20分钟了
You've been standing out here for, like, 20 minutes.
我去医院看苏珊了
I saw Susan at the hospital.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她不打算把我们二十年前
She's not gonna tell Lynette
犯的错告诉勒奈特了
about our 20-year-old mistake.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
总算可以舒口气了
What a relief!
那你干嘛还愁眉苦脸
W-why aren't you relieved?
她有句话叫我难以释怀
There's one thing she said I can't get out of my head.
如果我不告诉勒奈特真♥相♥
If I never tell Lynette what happened,
那我跟她就算不上是真正的朋友
then my friendship with her is not real.
你们当然是真正的朋友
Sure it's real. Ugh.
我人生中所谓的朋友们最终都离开了
All my life, people I thought were my friends have left me.
大学同学 还有我跟道格的挚友
People from college, friends I had with Doug--
都离我而去
they're all gone.
而勒奈特却对我不离不弃
And Lynette stayed.
我该向她坦白
I think I owe her the truth.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no!
有时朋友之间需要善意的谎言
Sometimes being a friend requires you to lie.
我是说
I mean, come on.
我们都看到过麦克卢斯基穿慢跑短裤的样子
We've all seen McCLUSKEY in those jogging shorts
但还是得高喊"真好看" 那才是朋友
And yelled, "Lookin' good!" That's being a friend.
雷尼
Renee...
你不能告诉勒奈特
You can't tell Lynette.
她会疯掉的
She would be devastated.
我知道
I know.
我只能继续装模作样
I just have to live with what that says about me.
那就好 我们一言为定
Great. We got a plan.
来瓶冰根啤降降温
Thought you might want a cold root beer to cool you down.
我喜欢其中的"冰""啤"二字
I like the "Cold" And "Beer" Part.
我能理解跟一个滴酒不沾的女人在一起
I know living with a woman who doesn't drink--
有多么难受
it must be torture.
-重新种植得怎么样 -还需一小会儿
- How's the replanting coming? - It's taking a little while.
整个庭院的颜色比较混乱
Yard got pretty messed up by the riot.
稍后还要把喷头处理一下
I'll work on the sprinklers later.
慢慢来吧
There's no rush.
看啊 这是谁在喝瓶装啤酒
Ah, look who's drinking out of the bottle.
瞧瞧你都对我做了什么
See what you've done to me?
也许接下来我每天就只用一次牙线洁齿
The next thing you know, I'll be flossing only once a day.
你在帮我腾行李吗
Hey. You started unpacking my stuff?
对 你的书都放到架子上了
Yes. Your, uh, books are on the shelf.
运动奖杯在书房♥里
Sports trophies are in the den.
不幸的是 我正要往里塞把刀时
And on a sad note, your beanbag chair accidentally ripped
你的豆袋椅自己裂开了
when I stuck a knife in it
所以我把它扔掉了
and stuffed it in the trash.
我的岩浆灯在哪
Hmm. My lava lamp?
被我失手从吧台推了下去
Accidentally broke when I pushed it off the counter.
我的东西可真不经用
Man, my stuff is clumsy.
也许我没法爱上你的一切
I may not love all your things,
但我爱你 这已足矣
but I love that you're here.
这些天里发生这么多事
Everything that happened over the last few days
我终于意识到你对我有多重要
made me realize how important you are to me.
施特尔肥不是你最喜爱的催情剂吗
Steer manure's not your favorite aphrodisiac?
简直比你的刮胡膏还要难闻
It's only slightly worse than your aftershave,
刮胡膏也神不知鬼不觉地掉到下水道里了
which accidentally got poured down the drain.
那你就屏住呼吸 我要亲你咯
Well, hold your breath. I'm kissing you anyway.
天命难违
There is a god.
你有什么事
Mm. Can I help you?
有人找你
Someone to see you.
奥森
Orson.
朱迪把我赶出来了
Judy kicked me out.
我能住你这里吗
Can I stay here with you?
我没想到事情会这样
I never saw it coming.
前一分钟 朱迪跟我正品尝黑比诺葡萄酒
One minute, Judy and I were enjoying a nice pinot noir,
后一秒 她就把我推上了计程车
And the next, she was wheeling me to the cab,
告诉我一切都结束了
and telling me it was over.
这太糟糕了
That's terrible.
你不用担心 你可以和我们呆在这里
Well, don't you worry. You can stay here with us.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我并不知道金斯已经和你同居了
I mean, I had no idea that Keith had just moved in with you.
你们是一对新人
I mean, you're a new couple.
你们这里最不需要的
The last thing you need around here
就是再多一双脚 一对轮子
is a third and... fourth wheel.
胡说 我们坚持这么做
Nonsense. We insist.
你在这里想呆多久都行
Stay as long as you want.
不是吗 金斯
Isn't that right, Keith?
是的 当然
Oh, yeah. Sure.
你想过大概要呆多久吗
Any idea how long that might... be?
我只想知道 能与你愉快地相处多久
I just want to know how long we'll be enjoying his company.
只要我找到新的住所
I gather as soon as I can find a new place to live
和新保姆
and a caregiver.
你介意往后退一点吗
Would you mind backing up a bit?
你身上的古龙水 熏得我都要流眼泪了
Your cologne is making my eyes water.
其实 这是牛粪的气味
Actually, it's steer manure.
真是众口难调
To each his own.
金斯 你去冲个凉好吗
Uh, Keith, why don't you go shower?
我来把奥森安置好
And I'll, uh, get orson settled.
你要来点茶吗
Would you like some tea?
不 我不需要
Mm, no. I'm fine.
那么
So...
金斯
Keith.
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
事情就这么发生了
Just... sort of happened.
嗯
Hmm.
但是就同居了
But moving in together?
你是不是把这个过渡关系
I mean, aren't you taking this rebound relationship
看得太认真了
a little too seriously?
这不是过渡关系
It's not a rebound relationship.
我和金斯之间的感情很不一般
What Keith and I have is very... special.
我也知道你在想什么 他有点太年轻了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表