剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
抱歉 我想浪费大家一点时间
Excuse me. If I could borrow a moment of your time
做个简短的演说
for a brief presentation.
天哪 你所的没错 是场鸿门宴
Oh, god, you're right. It's an ambush.
看起来大家都对肾脏捐赠产生了误解
It seems many of you have some misguided ideas
因此我邀请了克雷格·勒伍德
about kidney donation, so I have invited Craig Lynwood,
来自美景纪念医院的移植器官协调员
transplant coordinator at Fairview memorial
为各位解惑答疑
to dispel some of those myths.
勒伍德先生 捐赠有年龄限制吗
Mr. Lynwood, is it true there's an age limit to donating?
没有 不一定
No, not necessarily.
那由于外科手术导致的难看的伤疤呢
And does the surgery cause unsightly scarring?
这是腹腔镜检查 伤疤无关紧要
It's laparoscopic. The scarring is minimal.
我不知道别的人是什么情况
Well, I don't know about the rest of you,
但我发现捐赠是可以令人放心的
but I find that very reassuring.
既然事实是这样
So now that we have the facts,
我相信你们都想接受测试
I am sure you'll all want to get tested.
-好吧 我下周去测试 -不用
- Okay, fine. I'll go in next week. - No need.
迪尔伯恩护士
Nurse Dearborn?
在这边排队填表格
So the line forms over here.
不接受拒绝
And we won't take no for an answer.
你要接受测试吗
You're gonna get tested?
不 我想我能扳倒加布
No. I think I can take Gaby.
我不知道保罗是怎么发现的
I don't know how Paul found out,
妈妈 但他就是发现了
mama, but he did.
然后
And then... well...
他将我扫地出门
He threw me out.
-非常的 -冷漠无情
- He was just... - So cold.
真是个悲伤的故事
What a sad story.
我提醒过你他是个什么样的混♥蛋♥
If only someone had warned you what a bastard he is.
我知道 你一向正确
I know. You were right all along.
我应该听你的
I should have listened to you.
但我想补偿你
But I'm going to make it up to you.
贝丝
Oh, Beth.
我不能容许你再重回我的生活
I can't allow you back in my life.
你总是让我失望透顶
You have failed me in every possible way.
不 我没有
No. I didn't.
保罗承认了
Paul confessed.
真的吗
Really?
你录音了吗
Did you get it on tape?
他写在纸巾上了
Did he write it on a napkin?
当然没有
Of course not.
因为你一生中
Because you have never done anything right
没做过一件正确的事
in your life.
再给我一个机会 我会做任何事
Give me another chance. I'll do anything.
你对我没有用处了 再见
I have no more use for you. Good-bye.
等等
Wait!
我无处可去
I have nowhere to go.
接下来我会怎样呢 妈妈
What's going to happen to me, mama?
你会在破旧的房♥子里孤苦无助地活着
You're going to live a lonely, depressing life
有充足的时间可以用来回想
in some ratty apartment with plenty of time to think
那些你让他们失望的人
about all the people you disappointed--
首先 就是我
Most of all... me.
警卫 我说完了
Guard, I'm done here.
将她从探视者的名单中清除出去
Take her off the visitor's list.
橡树岭学校才艺表演
The Oakridge school talent show
五分种内即将开始
will start in five minutes.
伊萨克·帕尔曼是德国著名的小提琴家
在查看美景镇上的伊萨克·帕尔曼吗
So... checking out Fairview's answer to Itzhak Perlman?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know what that is,
但如果它在德语中的意思是"掐死猫"
but if it's German for "Cat strangler,"
那就没错
then yes.
你真不明白 对吧
It's like that, is it?
那你女儿何时开始跳水牛舞
So when's your daughter start stomping off to buffalo?
她会赢珍妮的 也许你应该将
She's on right before Jenny. So you might want to keep
你的太阳镜拿在手边
your sunglasses handy,
因为胡安妮塔定将耀眼夺目
because Juanita is going to be dazzling.
宝贝 你没事吧 有蜜蜂在追你吗
Honey! Are you okay? Were you being chased by a bee?
没有 这是我的舞步
No, it's my routine.
这是我第一次跳完
That's the first time I've nailed the finale.
你就是那么跳的
Oh, that--that was you nailing it?
稳稳落地 厉害吧
To the floor. Bam.
表演者上台啦
Performers to the stage.
我的踢踏舞鞋呢
Where are my tap shoes?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就放在这里了
I left them right here.
亲爱的 你大概弄丢了
Oh, honey. I guess you lost 'em,
表演马上就要开始了
and the show's about to start.
真糟糕
Dang it!
真不敢相信 我之前还那么兴奋
I can't believe this. I was so excited.
练习得那么努力
I worked so hard.
真遗憾 留下来看你朋友的表演吧
I'm sorry. You want to stay and watch your friends?
结束之后我们去吃冰激凌
We can go after for ice cream.
谁稀罕
Who cares?
此处为赌博中下注时的术语
我跟你的衬衫
I will see your shirt
再加一件文胸
And I will raise you one bra.
真会下注
Nicely played.
你有没有听到什么动静
Do you hear something?
大概是只偷♥窥♥的浣熊
Hmm. Probably just a peeping raccoon.
不 不 我觉得那边有人
No. No, I think there's someone out there.
这边走 他们在这边
This way! There they are!
搞什么飞机
What the hell?
把他交给我
I got him!
报上名来
Identify yourselves.
你们是北部的造♥反♥者吗
Are you northern agitators?
我们长得像北部的造♥反♥者吗
Do we look like northern agitators?
我们只不过是在庆祝纪念日
W-we're just celebrating our anniversary.
你们...
You guys...
在玩彩弹游戏吗
Playing paintball or something?
非也 女士 我们不是在玩游戏
No, madam, we are not playing.
我是杰迪戴尔·格拉特少将
I am major general Jedediah Garrett.
隶属于南部邦联军 我们正...
Of the confederate army, and we are--
凯文 凯文 你们好
Kevin--kevin--kevin. Hi. Hi.
我们是重现内战的作战队伍
Uh, we're part of a civil war reenactment group.
我知道你们想说什么 现实一点 对吧
Yeah, I know, I know. Get a real life, right?
你们就不能到那边去玩打仗游戏吗
Can't you guys just have your pretend war over there?
游戏
Pretend?
先生 你干扰了弗雷德里克斯堡战役
You, sir, are interrupting the battle of Fredericksburg.
我们这一整幕六点才能结束
Actually, we have the entire park until 6:00.
凯尔 给他们看一下许可
Kyle, show 'em the permit.
没关系 我们相信你
I-I-it's fine. We believe you.
不 有关系 今天对她来说很重要
No, it's not fine. This is really important to her.
给我们几个小时就好
Just give us a couple hours.
不行 先生 赶紧离开
No, sir. Now begone!
战士们 做好迎战的准备
Men, we must be ready to attack
以防敌军杀回马里兰
the enemy should they attempt to retreat into Maryland.
真是个草包
What a douche.
你是说 草包
A douche, you say?
没错
Yeah.
麦克 咱们走吧
Mike! Let's just go.
闭上眼睛 凯尔 按理说你已经死了
Eyes closed, Kyle. You're supposed to be dead.
我死不瞑目 常有的事
I died with my eyes open. It happens.
闭上眼睛 凯尔
Close 'em, Kyle.
今天的最后一个节目
And now to close our show
是由珍妮·亨特麦克德莫特
is a violin solo
带来的小提琴独奏
by Jenny Hunter McDermott.
她住在我们隔壁
She lives next door to me.
我们正准备装双层玻璃窗
We're getting those double-paned windows.
真可惜
Ouch!
可怜的李 他一定觉得很难堪
Poor Lee. He must be pretty embarrassed.
他看上去像是难堪吗
Does he look embarrassed?
她平时演奏那段时就一直出错
She always stumbles over that part.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表