剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
布里与装♥修♥工的感情突飞猛进
Bree's affair with her contractor broke new ground.
-我能否款待你一顿晚餐 -约会吗
- Perhaps we could make you dinner. - Like a date?
我真想快点长大 就能戴这些美丽的首饰了
I can't wait till I ow up so I can have beautiful things.
加布尽情宠溺她的亲生女儿格雷斯
Gaby doted on her biological daughter Grace.
看看是谁这么想念她的大姐姐啊
Looking who's missing her big sister.
勒奈特忙得不可开交
Lynette had too much on her hands.
给我找个保姆
Get me a nanny.
苏珊发现要想瞒住她的新工作不为世人所知
Susan found that keeping her new job a secret...
我的合伙人...损失不能由他们来承担
My partners... are not gonna eat the cost.
9000块
$9,000?
代价非常之大
Was going to be expensive.
然而她的秘密其实已经被发现了
But her secret had already been discovered.
艾玛·格雷厄姆是个平凡的女人
Emma Graham was an ordinary woman.
就像许多平凡女人一样
And like most ordinary women,
她有着不平凡的梦想
she had an extraordinary dream.
她不甘于只是做丈夫心目中的贤妻
She wanted her husband to know she was more than just a wife.
女儿心目中的
She wanted her daughter to know
良母
she was more than just a mother.
她更要邻里之间
She wanted her neighbors to know
对她刮目相看
she was more than just the woman who lived next door.
所以艾玛下决心
So Emma made a decision
把梦想变为现实
to turn her dream into reality.
我想做一场歌♥舞秀
I wanna do a cabaret show.
我需要一个乐队 配器法
I'll need a band, orchestrations,
音响设备 你来给我出钱
and sound equipment, and you are gonna pay for all of it.
于是艾玛·格雷厄姆的左邻右舍 亲朋好友
And that is how Emma Graham's friends and neighbors came to gather
两星期后齐聚smokehouse lounge
at the smokehouse lounge two weeks later.
他们很快就会发现
They would soon learn
艾玛·格雷厄姆一点也不简单
Emma Graham wasn't so ordinary after all.
艾玛展示自己天赋的梦想
Yes, Emma's dream of sharing her talent
终于成真
had finally come true.
不幸的是 那个夜晚的最后一句高音
Unfortunately, the high note that ended the evening...
却并非艾玛所唱
did not come from Emma.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
你个贱♥人♥
You whore!
行了 女士们 别闹了
Okay, ladies, please!
我的鼻子 我的鼻子
My nose, my nose. Aah!
一周前
她深知自己在冒天下之大不韪
She knew what she was doing was wrong.
也清楚自己在铤而走险
She knew it was very dangerous.
更明白一旦事情暴露 将会身败名裂
She knew the risks if people found out.
然而苏珊·德尔非诺决心已定
But Susan Delfino was determined
非要搬回紫藤郡不可
to get back to Wisteria Lane,
这也就是她的生活支离破碎的根源
and that is how her world began to fall apart.
你好 我是坦尼娅
Hi. I'm Tanya.
谢谢你选择我 陪你共度良宵
Thank you for choosing to spend time with me.
接下来一个小时我都属于你
I'm all yours for the next hour.
我们何不
How about we start
先互相熟识一下
by getting to know each other a little better?
给我看你的咪♥咪♥
Show me your jugs.
你可真...调皮啊
Aren't you... A frisky little... ooh!
我看到咖啡桌上有点灰尘
I see some dirt under the coffee table.
要不要我用吸尘器吸一下
Would you like me to vacuum?
行啊 不过先把那些脱下来 摇摇看
Sure, right after you take out those tots and shake 'em.
慢慢来
Slow down.
我们还有...
We've got, um...
还剩59分钟呢
59 more minutes together.
而且
And, uh...
互相先说点下流话热热身
Isn't it sexier to warm each other up
不是更性感么
with some... naughty talk first?
我整天听我老妈
I have to listen to my old lady's
唠叨已经够烦了
blah-blah-blah all day long.
快把上衣脱了 我好看看这些摇钱树
Lose the top so I can see those money-makers.
怎么啦 你从哪查来的这么多波波的叫法
What, are you reading from a boob thesaurus?
别这样
Come on.
难道你不想和我一起
Isn't there some romantic fantasy
共享浪漫的梦幻之情
you'd like to share with me?
好吧
Okay.
你在哺乳期吗
Are you lactating?
你这头猪
Oh, pig!
你绝不能那样
You never do that.
绝不能在对话时拔掉电源
You never pull the plug on a session!
那家伙是个彻头彻尾的性♥欲♥狂
The guy was a total perv
明显有着严重的恋母情结
who clearly had serious mother issues.
你害我们失去了一个大客户
You cost us a major client.
但愿他工作时不要谈起
And God forbid he starts talking about this at work.
我们甚至可能失去整个市议会
We could lose the whole city council!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我当时昏了头
I lost my nerve.
苏珊 我不能再这样纵容你了
Susan, I can't keep giving you chances like this.
哇哇扫帚网
Va-va-va-broom.
你想和坦尼娅来个私密互动
Oh, you want a private session with Tanya.
对不起 不可能了
I'm sorry. That's not gonna happen.
她不在这儿干了
She doesn't work for me anymore.
再说一遍 非常抱歉
Oh, once again, I am so sorry.
我忘了法国餐厅过于正式了
I forgot that French restaurant was so formal.
下次 我选个没那么多叉子的地方
Next time, I will pick a place with fewer forks.
再度感谢你帮我解围
Yeah, thanks again for helping me out with that.
我...我觉得挺开心的
Well, I... I had a lot of fun.
晚安
Good night.
金斯
Keith?
你真的觉得开心吗
Did you really have a lot of fun?
是啊 干吗问这个
Yeah. Why do you ask?
因为这是我们第三次约会
Well, because it's our third date, and you just
可你刚才吻我 就像是跟阿姨说晚安似的
kissed me like you were saying good night to your aunt.
我尽量做到对你彬彬有礼
I'm trying to treat you like a lady.
那真贴心
Oh, that's sweet.
现在起 别说话
Now knock it off.
三次
Three times?
一晚上哦
In one night.
天哪 我整个九月也就三次而已
Oh, my God. Three times is my entire september.
我和格雷斯聊得特别开心
I just had the nicest chat with Grace.
她真是太可爱了
She said the cutest thing.
布里昨晚做了三次
Bree had sex three times last night.
别提我的事了 给我讲讲吧
Oh, screw my story. Tell me everything.
性♥爱♥真是美妙非凡
The sex was amazing.
就好像是... 怎么形容呢
It was like... oh, how to describe it?
一场歌♥剧
An opera.
你中途睡着了吗
You fell asleep during it?
跟你们说 和30多岁的男人做♥爱♥
I'm telling you, making love to a man in his 30s--
感觉就像 阳光更灿烂了
It's like--oh, the--the sun shines brighter,
草地更鲜绿了 食物也更美味了
the grass looks greener, food tastes better.
好了 我们明白 你做了三次
Okay, we get it. You had sex three times.
三次
Three!
雷尼从纽约回来了
Oh, hey, look. Renee's back from New York.
天哪 你请了她来
Oh, God, you invited her?
怎么啦 现在你又不喜欢雷尼了
What, now you don't like Renee?
我知道她是你朋友
I know she's your friend,
不过她不是又自私又自恋
but isn't she kind of a self-absorbed,
成天以女主角自居吗
narcissistic diva?
说得好 咱们这儿已经有一个了
Good point. We already have one of those.
把杂货店的香槟扔一边去吧 女士们
Drop the drugstore champagne, ladies,
咱们来喝点好的
and make way for the real stuff.
庆祝一下
We are celebrating!
庆祝什么
What's the occasion?
我的离婚协议
Oh, my divorce settlement.
我刚刚向我前夫要了...一大笔这些东西
I just soaked my ex for... well, a whole lot of these.
不是有婚前协议吗
I thought there was a prenup.
有是有 但什么婚前协议
Yep, there was, but no prenup is a match
也抵不过罗森伯格的
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表