剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
布里的爱情犹如干柴烈火
Bree's romance warmed up.
天哪
Oh, my.
你没有权利给格雷斯买♥♥这么昂贵的礼物
You have no right to give Grace expensive gifts.
加布与亲生女儿越发亲近
Gaby grew closer to her biological daughter.
我想把它送给你 你该戴好看的东西
I want you to have it. You deserve beautiful things.
勒奈特终于找到了保姆
Lynette finally got a nanny.
-汤姆 -妈
- Tommy! - Mom!
然而其中有诈
But there was a catch.
苏珊设法在教师工作之余赚点外快
Susan added to her teaching income--
她这份秘密职业却令她防不胜防
A secret job that made her vulnerable...
如果有人知道了我所知道的
OH! OH! It would be unfortunate
那可就太不幸了
if anyone were to find out what I already know.
遭遇勒索
To blackmail.
你丈夫会怎么想
Imagine what your husband would think.
保罗·杨人生坎坷
Paul Young was a frustrated man.
他和妻子生活了两个多月
He'd been living with his wife for over two months,
但还是上不了她的床
but she still refused to sleep with him.
他千方百计 竭尽所能
He tried everything he could think of
想要调动她的情绪
to put her in the mood--
昂贵的珠宝
Expensive jewelry...
一杯又一杯的美酒
Second glasses of wine...
乃至教学视频
Instructional videos.
然而不幸的是
But sadly,
他妻子从未让他如愿以偿
his wife's response was never what he'd hoped for.
于是保罗决定求助于
So Paul decided to get help
某个能对他的处境感同身受的人
from someone sure to sympathize with his situation...
你好 我是盖博医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Gable.
另一个男人
Another man.
我们现在可以开始了吗
Should we get this session started?
这么说 你嫁给保罗的时候
So... when you married Paul,
从没想过有一天他会出狱
it didn't occur to you he might be released from prison someday?
真没想过
Not really.
那你就心甘情愿嫁给一个
So you were content to marry a man
永远不能朝夕相处的男人
you could never truly be with?
我只是想要有人关心我
I just wanted someone to care about me.
对于其他那些事我真的不怎么感兴趣
I-I wasn't really interested in all that other s-stuff.
那些事
"Stuff"?
是指性♥爱♥
Meaning sex?
你不喜欢性♥爱♥
Do you not like sex?
我不太确定
I'm not... sure exactly.
我还是处♥女♥
I'm a virgin.
拜托
Oh, come on!
-这是真的 -你都30岁了
- It's true. - You're 30 years old!
我那是为了婚姻守身如玉
I was saving myself for marriage.
好消息 你现在结婚了
Good news. You are married.
是时候该瓜熟蒂落了
Time to take the lid off the cookie jar.
-别这么用词 -让我尝个鲜吧 我会珍惜你的
- Stop calling it that. - Give me a cookie, and I will!
好了 好了 我们大家都退一步
Okay, okay, let's take a step back here.
这情况显然不同寻常
This is clearly an unusual situation.
你们两个 从传统意义上来说
The two of you... never got to know each other
从未熟悉过彼此
in any traditional sense.
我的建议是
My suggestion?
开始约会吧
Start dating.
你要我跟我妻子约会
You want me to date my wife?
是的 向她求爱 带贝丝去高档餐厅吃饭
Yes. Court her. Take Beth out to some nice restaurants.
让她有机会来了解你
Give her a chance to know you
这样才能逐渐产生正常的爱恋之情
so she can develop normal romantic feelings.
假以时日 我想她一定会情不自禁
In time, I'm sure she'll want nothing more
想和你同床共枕
than to share your bed.
我不介意去高档餐厅
I wouldn't mind going to some nice restaurants.
那好吧
Fine.
亨利·盖博医生
是的 保罗·杨人生坎坷
Yes, Paul Young was frustrated.
但是就算是屡遭波折的男人
But even frustrated men...
特别告诉你 除非我有所斩获
F.Y.I., until I get some action,
不然咱们就各付各的
it'll be dutch treat.
也有强烈的自尊心
... have their pride.
一年一度的节日又要到了 在这一天中
It was that time of year when people find out
人们将遭遇各种自己害怕的事物
what they're afraid of.
有些人害怕灌木丛里跳出的怪物
For some, it's the monster in the bushes.
其他人惧怕头发里冒出来的蜘蛛
For others, it's the spider in their hair.
有人畏惧车道上的吸血鬼
For a few, it's the vampire in the driveway.
是的 万圣节再次光临紫藤郡
Yes, halloween had once again come to Wisteria Lane.
但唯一能吓倒一个女人的
And the only thing that frightened one woman
无非就是 她不再是众人瞩目的焦点
was that she might not be the center of attention.
我要开个派对 大家都得来
I'm having a party, and you all have to come.
你刚才敲门了没
Did you knock?
道格和我在纽约的时候每年都开万圣节派对
Doug and I had halloween parties every year in New York,
我想 仅仅因为我现在在美景镇
and I figured just because I'm in Fairview now,
也不意味着我就不能发扬传统
doesn't mean I can't carry on the tradition...
尽管这里的东西没那么好吃
Even though the food's not as good
同伴也 没那么有意思
and the company is... far less interesting.
谁能拒绝这样的邀请呢
Well, who can turn down an invitation like that?
格雷斯那天晚上要出去过夜
Well, Grace is sleeping over that night,
但等我们玩完"不给糖就捣乱"可以过来转转
but we can swing by after we're done trick-or-treating
给你看看她们的装束
and show you their costumes.
胡安妮塔今年要扮个小狗 那样子一定很可爱
Juanita's going as a puppy this year. She's gonna look so cute.
看见这个没
Yeah, see this?
三轮车中间画了条线 那是什么意思
The tricycle with a line through it? What does that mean?
不带孩子
No kids.
他们总是碍手碍脚 把所有糖果都吃个精光
They always get underfoot, they eat all the candy,
而且当着这些小混♥蛋♥ 也不方便骂人
and, uh, you can't swear in front of the little bastards.
要是可以带上金斯的话 那我就来
Well, I'll come if I can bring Keith.
我想带一个孩子没问题
I guess one child will be okay.
不好意思打断一下 勒奈特
I'm sorry to interrupt. Lynette?
什么事
Yeah?
你给我买♥♥华珠护手霜了吗
Did you buy me my China Pearl hand cream?
我不记得你要我买♥♥啊
I don't remember you asking me to.
不过等我们吃完甜点 我可以去给你买♥♥
But I guess I could go after we're done eating.
好吧 只是我的手太干了
Oh, all right. It's just that my hands are so dry.
都开始干裂流血啦
They're starting to crack and bleed.
好吧 我现在就去 回头见
Uh... okay. I'll go now. I'll see you guys later.
记得3点钟把佩琪叫醒
Just make sure that you wake up Paige at 3:00,
如果她接着睡下去的话 就得折腾一整晚了
'cause if she sleeps any longer, she'll be up all night.
-好 亲爱的 -好吧
- All right, dear. - Okay.
有派对
A party!
没有
No.
按照网站的传播面看 还没那么普遍
As web sites go, it's not that popular...
只是在亚洲和欧洲的部分国家
Just in Asia and parts of Europe.
你可以看到 没有任何裸♥露♥
And you can see that there's no nudity.
就是打扫卫生而已 只不过穿着内衣
I was just cleaning... in my underwear.
麦克 我知道你一定很生气
Oh, look, Mike. I know that you must be angry.
如果你想吼我几句的话 来吧
I-if you wanna yell, yell. Let me have it.
你倒是说句话呀
Say something, please?
我原本应该接受阿♥拉♥斯加那份工作的
I should've taken that job in Alaska.
什么
What?
但凡我能养家糊口
If I did a better job taking care of this family,
你也不至于走上这一步
you wouldn't have had to resort to this.
不 不 这不是你的错 是我犯蠢
No, no! This is not your fault! It was my stupid mistake.
我以为我能悄悄地赚些快钱
I thought I could make some easy money and no one would know.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你为什么下决心告诉我 有人看见你了
Why'd you decide to tell me? Did somebody see you?
保罗·杨
Paul Young.
天呐
Oh, God.
而且他威胁了我
And he's... sort of blackmailing me.
他说如果我们不把房♥子卖♥♥给他
He said that if we don't sell him our house,
他就要告诉你
he was gonna tell you.
不过我已经告诉你了 所以不要紧了
But I told you, so it doesn't matter.
你在干吗
And w-what are you doing?
你以为呢
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表