剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
科莱尔阿姨
Aunt Claire.
她觉得我比买♥♥花来的划算
She figured I was cheaper than flowers.
麦克 你还没见我阿姨
Uh, Mike, you haven't met my aunt.
我八岁时 是她交我怎么调曼哈顿酒
Uh, she taught me how to make a manhattan when I was 8.
她12岁时 我交她调老式鸡尾酒
I had her up to old fashioneds by the time she was 12--
那种酒很难调
And that's a difficult drink.
她就像个与众不同的酒保
She's like the bartender I never had.
亲爱的
Aw. So, sweetheart,
你妈跟我说 你有个畸形肾
your mother tells me you have a deformed kidney.
我跟她说过 不要总侧一边身睡觉
I told her not to sleep on her side.
我们希望尽早找到捐肾者
Well, we're hoping to find a donor very soon.
太美妙了 是吧
Oh. Wouldn't that be nice?
我真想知道谁会是捐肾者
I wonder who it'll be.
我们听过好多类似的故事
You read all these stories--
陌生人在你生命垂危之际 聚集起来
strangers brought together through life-threatening circumstances.
我们的最佳方案还是家族中找匹配的肾
Our best bet is a match within the family.
那就是朱莉了
Like Julie!
不行
No.
那就是M.J
M.J.
他才九岁 妈妈
He's 9, mom.
你不能取走一个九岁孩子的肾
You don't take a kidney out of a 9-year-old.
那还能解决尿床的问题
Well, it'd take care of that bed-wetting problem,
不是吗
though, wouldn't it?
其实 我们在考虑
You know, we were actually thinking
也许你会是匹配的捐肾者 苏菲
that... you might be a possible donor, Sophie.
哦
Oh.
哦
O-oh.
就"哦"吗
"Oh"?
你的"哦"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Oh"?
就是 就是
Well, it--it's--it's just...
就 就是
It--it's...
真没法相信
I can't believe this.
她不会捐的
She's not gonna do it.
她当然愿意捐
Of course, she wants to.
只是时机的问题
It's... it's just the timing of things.
莫蒂和我打算去游轮旅行
Morty and I are about to take a cruise...
大约要三个月时间
for three months.
游轮旅行
A cruise?
押金不能退的
Nonrefundable.
你连检查都不要做
And you won't even get tested.
我们还没有登记旅店呢
You know, we haven't even checked in at the hotel yet.
-我们先把这事儿做了 -好的
- Uh, why don't we do that? - Yes, okay.
我们一两个小时后过来 如果你好些了
We'll be back in an hour or two. And if you're better,
感觉好点了 我们带你去逛街
if you feel like it, maybe we'll take you shopping.
事实上 我这六个小时要进行换血
Actually, I'm having my blood washed for the next six hours.
不过你们去吧 玩得开心点
But go! You two have fun.
我一直在铁路工作*
*I've been workin' on the railroad
多么悠长的一天*
*All the livelong day
我一直在铁路工作*
*I've been workin' on the railroad
只为了打发点时间*
*Just to pass the time away
嗨 你好啊
Hey there.
来得正好
Oh! Perfect timing.
我做了你最爱的 双倍饴糖布朗尼
I made your favorite-- double fudge brownies.
我午饭吃得很饱了
Well, I had a big lunch,
我不想再裤子开裂了
And I don't want any more pants ripping,
所以 算了吧 谢谢
So... no, thanks.
你说什么呢 你身材正好
What are you talking about? You look great.
就来一块 没什么大不了的
Have one. It won't kill ya.
待会再吃吧
Yeah. Maybe later.
你确定吗 很好吃的
Are you sure? They're tasty.
布朗尼 我能来一块吗
Ooh. Brownies. Can I have one?
不行
Uh... no.
当然可以 佩妮 吃一块吧
Yeah. Sure, Penny, have one.
不行
No!
我不想让她吃不下晚饭
I mean... I don't want her to spoil her dinner.
而且 我是为你♥爸♥爸做的
Besides, I made these for your dad.
我可以让她分享
Oh, I can share.
给你 佩妮 拿着
Here, Penny. Take it.
吃吧
Eat it.
不行
No!
抓到了
Aha!
你们俩莫名其妙
You guys are weird.
你在里面放了什么 辣椒
What'd you put in there-- cayenne pepper?
管道去污剂
Drain cleaner?
雷尼告诉你了
So Renee told you.
我要找她算账
I am gonna kill her.
还是先回顾一下你是怎么找我算账的吧
Let's get back to how you're trying to kill me!
你还敢在这里装受害者
Don't you dare act like the injured party here.
是你背叛了我 你搞外遇
You betrayed me! You had an affair!
这称不上是外遇 没有任何意义
It wasn't an affair! It was completely meaningless!
事情发生在我们订婚后
It was after we were engaged!
不对 当时我们分手了 记得吗
No, we had broken up, remember?
不对 我们只是暂时冷静一下 记得吗
No, no, we were taking a break, remember?
是的 那时我们不断吵架
Yes, we were fighting constantly,
所以决定分开过一段时间
So we decided to spend some time apart
看看是选择结婚还是分手
to decide whether we were gonna get married or split up.
-没错 -所以我回了娘家
- Right! - So I went to my mom's house
来考虑这件事 我永远都不会忘记
to think about it, and I will never forget this.
我坐在厨房♥里 母亲在做菜肉馅煎蛋饼
I was sitting in the kitchen. My mom was making a frittata.
我当时就想 "我应该给汤姆做这个"
And I thought, "Oh, I should make that for Tom,"
这念头触动了我 也许不能跟汤姆在一起了
And then it hit me. There might be no Tom.
也许再也见不到你了
I might never see you again.
于是我顿悟到
And I had an epiphany.
我的生命中不能没有你
I didn't want a life without you in it.
是的 我曾在十字路口徘徊
Yeah. I was at a crossroads,
最终选择与你在一起
and I chose the path that included you,
你知道我最难受的是什么吗
And you know what kills me?
当我在做那个决定时
While I was making that decision,
你却转身 和我最好的朋友上了床
You were off... sleeping with my best friend.
太有意思了
Ohh! That was fun. Mm-hmm.
我最近情绪低沉
I've been kind of down lately, and, well...
什么都比不上购物疗法
nothing like a little retail therapy.
没错 我不得不说你逛到第四家鞋店
Yes, I'd say you had a real breakthrough
情绪有了显著好转
around the fourth shoe store.
卡洛斯不会正与一个小裸人
Please tell me Carlos isn't having an affair
搞外遇吧
with a tiny naked person.
西利娅 胡安妮塔
Celia! Juanita!
我的上帝 你在干什么
Oh, my god! What the hell are you doing?!
正和我的新洋娃娃玩
Playing with my new doll.
看 她能跳下悬崖
Look, she can leap off cliffs.
不 不 这不是你的洋娃娃
No, no! This is not your doll!
那它是谁的 我在你的衣柜里找到的
Then whose is it? I found it in your closet.
我的上帝 她的胳膊在哪
Oh, my god. Where's her arm?
她的胳膊在哪
Where's her arm?!
看在上帝的份上
Ohh. For god sakes.
西利娅 这不是玩具
Celia, this is not a toy!
它就是
Yeah, it is.
不 不是 它是属于我的特别的东西
No! It's not! It's something special that belongs to me!
它是我的 谁也别想从我身边把她拿走
It is mine, and no one can take it away from me!
抱歉 我都听到了
I'm sorry. I couldn't help overhearing.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay in here?
妈妈发飙了 因为我们玩了她的洋娃娃
Mommy's mad because we played with her doll.
回你们房♥间去 快去 两个人都去
Go to your room. Go! Both!
你的洋娃娃
Your doll?
当然不是我的
Of course it's not mine.
是给鲍勃和李的礼物
It's... A gift for Bob and Lee.
他们正在申请领养一个小女孩
They're adopting a little girl.
我去拿你离院文件
Let me get your discharge papers,
-回来后推你出去 -谢谢
- and I'll be back to wheel you out. - Thank you.
嗨 麦克正在前院停车
Hey, uh, Mike's bringing the car around front.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表